-So do you have to work tomorrow? -So, um, S-Sheila.
因为我明天想跟我的朋友们去看电影
‘Cause I want to go to the movies with my friends.
席拉
Sheila.
干嘛
What?
今年学校好玩吗
Do you like school this year?
还行
It’s okay.
“今年学校好玩吗”
“So, do you like school this year?”
你听起来就这么孬 干脆闭嘴
That’s seriously what you sound like. Just shut up.
天啊 我告诉你 拉斯 你一定要买♥♥套卡丁车组件
God, I’m tellin’ you, Russ, you’ve gotta get one of these Go-Kart Kits.
-什么 -是啊 对对对
-What? -Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我和盖瑞花2个月组装这玩意
Gary and I spent the last two months building this thing.
今早我们第一次开出去
We took her out this morning for the first time.
不是吹的
Holy moly.
-很好玩 -不 糟透了
-Fun? -No, no, it was terrible.
废话 超好玩
Oh, yeah, it was fun!
好样的 那可是卡丁车啊
Hot damn! It’s a Go-Kart.
G哥 过来
G-Man, get over here.
G哥 G哥 G哥 G哥 G哥
G-Man, G-Man, G-Man, G-Man, G-Man.
我的天 我的G哥 我爱他
Oh, my God, my G-Man. I love him.
过来 什么 喔 我不…
Get in there. What? Oh, I didn’t…
什么 什么 再来 再来 再来 再来…
What? What? What? Get in there. Get in there. Get in there. Get in there.
-老天我真是爱你 -哦
-Oh, man! I love you so much. -Oh.
告诉格瑞斯沃德先生 我们的卡丁车有多牛
Oh, tell Mr. Griswold how dope our Go-Kart is.
有赛车级底盘 还有四冲程百力通引擎
It’s got a Zanardi chassis and a four-stroke Briggs & Stratton engine.
哇 你们一起组装的
Wow. And you guys built this together?
对 每天写完功课 刷完牙后
Yep. We worked on it every day after homework and toothbrushin’.
我爱你…过来 过来
I love… get over here. Get over here, man.

Aah! Aah!
加油 拳王 拼了 拳王
Work it, sugar Ray. Come on, sugar Ray. Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!
他打败我了
He’s workin’ me over.
我要吃掉你的小脸
I’m gonna eat your face!
凯文 詹姆斯 过来
Kevin, James, get over here!

No.
听话
Come on.
哦 哦 乖儿子来了
Oh! Oh! There you are!

Ow. Ow. Whoa-ho!
-爸住手你在干嘛 -我们在打拳击啊
-Dad, stop. What are you doing? -Come on, man. We’re sparring.
我们总是这么干的
We do this all the time.
-不我们从没这么干过 -来吧
-No, We never do this. -Come on.
-嗯噢别…别打你老爸 -我不想玩了
-Mnh. Ow. Hey! Don’t… don’t hit your old man. -I don’t wanna be a part of this.

Whoa!
-爸…你在干嘛 -啊 啊 啊
-D… what are you doing? -Aah! Aah! Aah!
-这样会出意外啦 -牺牲奉献
-This is how accidents happen. -Sacrifice!
-啊 -爸
-Aah! -Dad!
放开我 停 你为什么要这么做
Let go of me. Stop! Why did you do that?
对不起 别别扭 只是跟你闹
I’m sorry, man. Come on. I was just foolin’ around.
-又不好玩 -我们常这样
-That wasn’t fun. -Like we always do.
-我们从没这样 -嘿
-We never do that. -Hey.
不然我们一起组装卡丁车
What do you say you and I build a Go-Kart together?
逼不得已的话
If we have to.
好耶 G哥 放你一马 G哥
Yeah! All right! G-Man! Get outta here.
放你一马 G哥
Get outta here, G-Man!
你偷了我儿子的小名
D-Did you just steal my son’s nickname?
我不确定…真糟糕
I’m not sure about… Oh, shoot.
该死
Oh. Dang it.
-你的戒指变松了黛比你减肥了吗 -嗯 对
-Wow. Your ring is getting loose, there, Deb. Are you losin’ weight? -Mm. Yeah.
对 知道我做什么运动
Yeah. I am. You know what I’ve been doing?
飞轮 对 这是种很棒的减压法
Spinning. Yeah. It’s a… It’s a great stress reliever.
现在 我要告诉你什么才是更棒的减压法
Now, I’m gonna tell you what’s an even greater stress reliever.
就是去巴黎旅游一周
And that is a week in Paris.
我的天 我在Instagram上看到过
Oh, my gosh! I saw that on Instagram.
你们的照片真是棒
All your pictures were so great.
-原来你看到了 -是啊
-Oh, so you did see ’em. -Yeah!
我很纳闷 正想问你怎么都不喜欢我们的照片
Well, that’s funny ’cause I was gonna ask ow come you didn’t like any of ’em.
什么意思 我刚说很棒啊
What do you mean? I just said I did.
呃 不是说这个
Well, no, all my other friends,
其他看到我巴黎照片的朋友都点了赞
uh, who saw my Paris pics, they clicked “like.”
你是唯一没点赞的
You were the only one who didn’t click “like.”

Oh.
我只是没回头去点赞
I guess I just didn’t get around to actually clicking “like” on them.
好 看这张
Okay, ’cause look at this one.
是席拉和盖瑞戴着贝雷帽
Now, in this one, we have Sheila and Gary wearin’ berets.
-我知道 -很法国吧
-I know. -Right? Bonjour.
-我喜欢那张真可爱 -但你没点赞
-I know. I like that one so much. It’s so cute. -But you didn’t “like” it.

Okay.
这是我们全家四口在凯♥旋♥门
Now, here are the four of us at the Arc De Triomphe.
你没点赞 不喜欢我孩子 不喜欢我老公亲我
Didn’t “like” that. Didn’t “like” my children. Didn’t “like” my man kissin’ on me.
我保证你们一离开…
I-I-I promise you, the second you guys leave,
我就上楼上网 每张照片都点赞
I am gonna go upstairs online, and I am gonna click “like” on every single one of them.
-老实说亲爱的这真的… -我保证
-Honestly, honey, it really… -I promise.
这对我来说没差别
It makes no difference to me.
那你们暑假会去什么特别地方
So, are you guys going anywhere special this summer?
没有 但愿有 没有
Oh, I wish. Yeah. No.
我们会…我们会去密西根州
We’re… we are renting the same cabin
希博伊根那个我们连租了10年的小屋
that we’ve been renting for 10 years in Cheboygan, Michigan.
-哇 -孩子们称那是密西根”解嗨屋”
-Wow. -The boys call it “Che-boring,” Michigan.
很有意思吧
Isn’t that funny?
干嘛不去别的地方
Why don’t you just go someplace else?
不 不行 拉斯蒂太爱那里了
Oh, no. We can’t. Rusty loves it so much.
他听到我们讨厌那间小屋会伤心的
I would break his heart if I told him that we hate the cabin.
-老天 -是啊
-Oh, boy. -Yeah.
我明白
I understand.
我了解 但好消息是…
I understand. Yeah. Well, you know what the good news is?

Hmm?
说真的 就算你们去那里玩得不开心…
Honestly, even if you go there and you don’t have a great time, baby,
起码你知道…
at least you know…
我会在所有照片上点赞
that I will click “like” on all your photos.
喔 天啊 南西
Oh, Jesus Christ, Nancy.

Look!
看好了
Look!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
-路易 -是先生
-Louie! -Yes, sir.
你回那里去 滚
Oh, you’re back there! Get out!
棍子面包大战 笑死我啦
搞什么鬼 嘿 女士
What the fuck is this?! Hey, madam.
你扔掉了多少天使面
How much capellini are you throwing away?
玛琳达 你在干嘛
What are you doing, Melinda?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-我要被你弄疯了 -是的 大厨
-You’re making me mad! -Yes, chef.
-太他妈的疯狂了 -是的 大厨
-So fucking mad! -Yes, chef.
-约瑟夫 -是的 大厨
-Joseph! -Yes, chef.
哇哩乐园
哇哩乐园
准备狂欢了
哇哩乐园
迅猛龙 包你吓破胆
各位 我有令人兴奋的消息
Guys, I have exciting news.
詹姆斯得爱♥滋♥
James has aids?!
什么 才不是 乱说话
What? No! That’s horrible.
-我会很兴奋 -是什么 是什么
-I’d be excited. -Well, what is it? What is it?
咱们一家四口来个小旅行
The four of us are gonna take a little trip.
巴黎
Paris.
嗯 不 更好
Hmm? No. Much better.
我们开车去哇哩乐园
We’re driving to Walley World.
什么
What?
这个家死气沉沉 我们要注入新意 享受天伦之乐
This family’s in a rut. We gotta shake things up. Right? Spend a little quality time.
让孩子们学习和平共处无伤大雅
And of course, it wouldn’t hurt for the boys to learn to get along a little better.
-把他们一起关在车里 -对
-Uh, by locking them in a car together? -Yeah.
这真是扯蛋
This is some bullshit right here!
-嘿注意用词 -这就是
-Hey! Language! -Well, it is!
我会错过第一周的摔跤练习
I’m gonna miss the first week of wrestling practice!
我们会在路上找个摔跤场
We’ll find a wrestling range along the way.
才不是那样
That’s not even a thing!
爸 没有恶意 但第一次公路旅行…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!