我们的婚姻快玩完了
Is our marriage dying?
不是
No.
不 只有停止努力婚姻才会玩完
No, a marriage only dies when you stop trying.
而你从未停止努力
And you have never stopped trying.
我只是想 也许是我的问题
I just think maybe I did.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我只考虑我自己 你知道吗
I’ve only been thinking about myself, you know?
我想改变例行公事 我想出国旅行…
I wanted to change the routine, and I want to go on exotic trips and…
是的 那样又没错
Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with that.
我笨到以为把全家关在车里一周 大家会更亲密
I was crazy to think I could make us closer by locking us in a car for a week.
不 但你是为了我们
No, but you were doing that for us.
你一直努力为我和孩子们安排一趟难忘的旅行
You have been trying so hard to make this trip memorable for me and the kids, and…
而我却不知感激
And I didn’t appreciate that.
为什么要感激 我是说 我害你们经历一连串的鸟事
But why would you? I mean, I’ve put you through some serious shit.
说真的 阿肯色州的便池
Literally, a pool of shit in Arkansas.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
什么 比你更好
What, better than you?
多少男人愿意像你一样为家人牺牲事业
How many men would sacrifice their careers for their family like you have?
喔 我什么也没牺牲
Oh, I didn’t sacrifice anything.
我已经应有尽有了
I have everything I’ve ever wanted.
-黛比 -什么事
-Debbie. -Yeah?
你愿意继续当我老婆
Will you continue to be my wife?
我正想你什么时候要把这戒指还给我
I was wondering when you were gonna give that back to me.
我正想你还要不要
I was wondering if you still wanted it.
我愿意
I do.
等一下 我们要爱爱
Wait a minute. Are we gonna do this?
当然 我要狠狠操你
Oh, yeah. I’m gonna pound the shit out of you.
-拉斯 -什么
-Russ! -What?
把门锁上
Lock the door.
我要把门狠狠锁上
I’m gonna lock the shit out of that door.
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
早安 拉斯蒂
Morning, Rusty.
你能载我们去机场吗
You think you could drive us to the airport this afternoon?
四点有趟班机回芝加哥
There’s a flight back to Chicago at 4:00.
芝加哥
Chicago?
那哇哩乐园呢
What about Walley World?
哦 不 我们已经受够了
Oh, no. We, uh… we’ve had enough.
这趟旅行是场噩梦
This trip’s been a nightmare.
家庭旅行就是这么回事 但你不能放弃 拉斯
Well, that’s what family vacations are. But you can’t give up, Russ.
为什么不呢
Well, why not?
俗话说”重要的不是目的地 是旅程” 对吧
I mean, they always say “it’s not the destination, it’s the journey,” right?
这趟旅程糟透了 那样你们才会珍惜目的地
The journey sucks. That’s what makes you appreciate the destination.
你怀抱梦想带家人去哇哩乐园
You had a dream to take your family to Walley World.
别放弃梦想
Never let that go.
我就没放弃
I know I didn’t.
我们没车要怎么去哇哩乐园
Well, how would we even get to Walley World? We don’t have a car.
嘿 够了
Hey, come on.
包在我身上
You leave that to me.
哎呦 开错门了
Oops. Wrong door.
我能开那辆日产车吗
Could I, uh, take the Nissan?
不 不行
No. No.
等等 爸 我还以为咱们要去机场
Wait, Dad, I thought we were going to the airport.
孩子们 老爸的保证说到做到
Boys, when your father makes you a promise, he keeps it.
-这样可不对 -烂透了
-That’s not right. -This sucks.
圣塔莫尼卡
哇哩乐园
哇 这地方真大
Wow. This place is huge.
屌♥毙了
This is dope as fuck.
-凯文 -凯文
-Kevin. -Kevin.
就说你们会喜欢的 对吧
Told you you guys would love it, right?
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
真的屌♥毙了
It really is dope as fuck.
没错吧
I know, right?
-孩子们 -等等
-Guys! -Oh, wait!
就在那里 迅猛龙
There she is. The Velociraptor.
-没想到我们真的来了 -没错
-I can’t believe we actually made it. -I know.

Mwah!
你们准备好乘坐此生最壮观的过山车了吗
You guys ready for the ride of your life?
-哦是的 -当然是的
-Oh, yeah. -Oh, hells yeah.
老实说 看来有点吓人
If I’m being honest, it looks a little daunting.
来吧 赛跑过去
Come on. Race you to the ride.
对 快跑 快跑 再快些 加油
Yeah, go, go! Faster! Come on!
迅猛龙 等待时间4小时
3小时
2小时
再2小时
Two more hours, guys.
1小时
2小时
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
-大伙儿要嗨翻天了 -对
-All right, guys. Get psyched! -Yes!
这就是我们大老远跑来的目的
This is it! This is why we came all this way.
哇哩白金通行证
借过
Excuse us.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
今日最后一趟 要打烊了
Last ride tonight. Park’s closin’.
-不我们是下一组 -什么
-No, we were next. -What?
-不不不行这不行这可不… -这太荒唐了
-Oh, no, no. That’s not okay. That’s not… -This is ridiculous.
嘿 且慢 你们插队啊
Hey. Excuse me. You just cut in front of us.
不 你看 我们买♥♥了白金通行证 不必排队
No, see, we bought the platinum pass so we get to skip the lines.
今天搭的第五次
Fifth time today on this one.
好 但我们开了2500英里来坐迅猛龙…
Right, well, w-w-we just drove 2,500 miles to ride this ride…
你不能抢我们的位置
so you can’t just take our spot.
等一下 你…
Wait a minute, you…
省到家廉航
Econo air.
是吧
Yeah?
很高兴见到你 好 这样吧
Good to see ya. All right, I’ll tell you what.
不如你们一家人去吃屎吧
Why don’t you and your family go fuck yourselves.
对不起 大伙儿
I’m sorry, guys.
我的天
Oh, my God!
好 你死定了
Okay. You’re a dead man.
滚开
Get off!
开打了
Oh, it’s on.
凯文 不要
Kevin, no!
等等 詹姆斯 你不能打架
Wait, James. No, you’re not gonna fight.
-我不会像个小婊♥子♥一样袖手旁观 -什么
-I’m not gonna stand here like a little bitch. -What?!
靠 管它的
Oh, shit!
不 凯文 凯文 别这样 凯文 拜托
No, Kevin. Kevin, no. Kevin, come on.
你们简直他妈的疯了 这是哪门子怪家庭
You people are fucking crazy! What kind of a family are you?
我们是格瑞斯沃德家
We’re the Griswolds!
再见了 你这浑蛋
See you around you piece of ass!
-上吧 -好
-Let’s do this. -All right.
好爽 老娘好几年没干架了
Oh, man. I haven’t been in a fight like that for years.
坐最前面 好耶
First car, all right!
-咱们家打爆那家人 -没错
-Man, our family fucked that family up. -We did.
看到我抓那姑娘的手臂吗
Did you see how I scratched that girl’s arm?
我看到了 儿子 抓得好
Oh, I saw it, honey. You gave her a good scratch.
是啊 我的手指还有点痛 但我觉得会没事的
Yeah, my fingers still hurt a little, but I think I’ll be okay.
孩子 咱们开始了
Oh, boy. Here we go!
-抓紧了 -哦 天啊
-Hold on. -Oh, gosh!
曾有一座灰濛濛的高塔兀立在海边
There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea,
你成为我黑暗面的明灯
You became the light on the dark side of me
爱仍在 像迷幻药而非普通药丸
Love remained a drug that’s the high and not the pill
你可知 下雪时…
But did you know that when it snows
我的双眼睁大
My eyes become large,
能看见你放射的光芒
And the light that you shine can be seen
宝贝
Baby,
拉斯
Russ?
怎么
Yeah-huh?
这样颠倒不动正常吗
Is it supposed to stay upside-down like this?
是啊 应该不正常
Yeah. I don’t think so.

Oh.
爸 我们卡住了吗
Dad, are we stuck?
看来是这样 伙计
Looks that way, pal.
我的眼睛开始凸出来了
My eyes, they’re starting to bulge.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!