我早就意识到
I found out long ago
欢迎来到南达科他州
这是一条巨长无比的假日旅行路
It’s a long way down the holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假期历险记
假日之路啊
Holiday road
杰克是敏捷的 杰克是快的
Jack be nimble Jack be quick
去西海岸搭个船
Take a ride on a West Coast kick
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
我早就意识到
I found out long ago
这是一条巨长无比的假日旅行路
It’s a long way down the holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
杰克是敏捷的 杰克是快的
Jack be nimble Jack be quick
66号♥公路
去西海岸搭个船
Take a ride on a West Coast kick
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
省到家廉航
各位乘客 我是机长拉斯蒂·格瑞斯沃德
Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain, Rusty Griswold.
希望您满意从南湾出发的18分钟飞行
Hope you’ve enjoyed your 18-minute flight from South Bend.
我们很快会降落在芝加哥的米德韦机场
We’ll be touching down at Chicago’s midway very shortly.
感谢今天搭乘本班机…
We’d like to thank you for flying with us today…
因为省到家廉航正努力重获您的信任
because at Econo air, we’re working hard to win back your trust.
哈利 我去撒尿 接手一下
Harry, you mind takin’ over while I hit the Lav?
没问题 拉斯蒂
Sure thing, Rusty.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
对了 拉斯蒂
Oh, and Rusty.
我要谢谢你上周支持我
I wanna thank you for goin’ to bat for me last week.
乐意之至
I was happy to do it.
公♥司♥说你太老不能开飞机 这没道理
You know, just ’cause corporate says you’re too old to fly, it doesn’t make it true.
你反而比我们这些年轻些的人更够资格
If anything, you’re more qualified than us younger guys.
-感激不尽 -应该的
-Means a lot to me. -Sure thing.
-对了拉斯蒂 -嗯
-Oh, and Rusty. -Huh?
我要谢谢你上周支持我
I wanna thank you for goin’ to bat for me last week.
是啊
Yeah.
不客气
You bet.
爸 那是机长吗
Dad, is that the pilot?
当然了 他刚从驾驶舱出来
It sure is. He just came from the cockpit.
哇
Whoa!
-你好小家伙 -嗨
-Hey there, little guy. -Hi!
这是你第一次坐飞机吗
Is this your first time on a plane?
我们原本打算开车…
We were planning on driving,
但泰勒吵着要尝鲜坐飞机
but Tyler here has been beggin’ us to go on his first airplane.
-哦是这样吗 -嗯嗯
-Oh, is that right? -Uh-huh.
你觉得我长大能当机长吗
Do you think I can be a pilot when I grow up?
我看不成问题
Yeah, well, I don’t see why not.
你只要用功读书 听父母的话 好吗
You just have to study hard and listen to your parents, all right?
哇 哦
Whoa! Oh.
-没事 -对不起
-O-Okay. -Sorry about that.
-气流有点颠簸 -没事的
-Little bit of rough air. -It’s Okay.
-对吧 -是的 是的
-Right? -Yeah. Yeah.
呃…不要紧
Uh, don’t, uh, don’t worry about it.
嘿 我们称这是”湍流” 懂吗
Hey. We call that “turbulence”, all right?
就是当飞机通过…
That’s when the plane…
哦
Oh!
噢 真是对不起
Oh, so sorry.
各位享受接下来的飞行吧
Okay. You folks enjoy the rest of your flight.
我来帮你
Let me give you a hand.
拜托你能不能他妈的离我们远点
Can you please stay the fuck away from us?!
哈利 你飞到6万英尺高空干嘛
Harry! You took us up to 60,000 feet! What are you doing?
对了 拉斯蒂
Oh, and Rusty.
我要谢谢你上周支持我
I wanna thank you for goin’ to bat for me last week.
来吧 来吧
C’mon c’mon uhh
今朝有酒今朝醉
Feel right in this motherfucker, right
明日愁来明日愁
Feel good in this motherfucker, right
寄君此曲欢乐歌♥
My whole hood in this motherfucker, right
尽情放纵尽情歌♥
And we gon’ rock this motherfucker, all night
工作人员接驳车
上次泛洲航♥空♥安排我们住巴塞罗纳的丽斯卡尔顿酒店
Or the time that pan continental put us up at the Ritz in Barcelona.
西班牙妞可妙了…
You know, I’ll tell ya one thing about the Spanish women…
-她们特别喜爱民航飞行员 -真的
-They, uh, they love them some airline pilots. -They do!
我在做时都从不脱掉制♥服♥
I never took the uniform off except when I did.
米德韦国际机场
女士优先
Ladies.
现在先等等 来吧
Wait a minute now. C’mon!
客满 等下一班
All full. You’re gonna have to wait for the next one.
-可是我… -你怎样
-But I was… -You were what?
我搭下一班
I’ll catch the next one.
回见了 省到家廉航
See ya around, Econo air.
下一班接驳车25分钟
-这个月第三次了 -我知道
-It’s the third time this month. -I know.
-你得管管他 -我会的
-You have to do something about him. -I will.
-他老是欺负我 -我知道
-He’s always picking on me. -I know he is.
非常抱歉 亲爱的 嘿
I’m so sorry, honey. Hey.
-嗨怎么回事 -你会明白的
-Hey. What’s going on here? -Oh, you’ll see.
凯文 请下来
Kevin! Get down here, please.
我有阴♥道♥
看看凯文在我的吉他上写了什么
Look what Kevin did to my guitar.
噢 又来了
Aw. Not again.
靠 你跟爸妈告状
God. You told Mom and Dad?
你果然是娘们
You have such a vagina.
好 够了 够了
Okay, enough. Enough.
小鬼 我们说好不能欺负你哥的
Now, young man, we talked about the bullying of your older brother.
没错 我们不能取笑别人
That’s right. We don’t make fun of someone
就因为他们跟我们比起来有点异常
just ’cause they’re a little different from us.
爸…我又没有阴♥道♥
D… I don’t have a vagina!
我只是说 就算你有…
I’m just saying that even if you did,
凯文也不该嘲笑你的阴♥道♥
it wouldn’t be okay for Kevin to tease you about your vagina.
不 你为什么说得好像我有阴♥道♥
No! Why are you making it sound like I have a vagina?!
我知道你没有阴♥道♥ 别会错意
I know you don’t have a vagina. I’m not doing that.
凯文 拜托向你哥道歉
Kevin, apologize to your brother, please.
好啦 对不起
Fine. I’m sorry.
现在回你房♥间去吧
Now, go to your room.
-我本来就在他妈的房♥间 -够了 凯文 回来
-I was in my fucking room. -Whoa. Hey, Kevin? Get back down here.
听着
Now listen.
许多男孩天生有阴♥道♥
There are a lot of boys who are born with vaginas.
他们很难熬
It’s very hard for them.
-老公说这干嘛 -嗯
-Honey. Why? -Hmm?
雌雄同体 对吧 这是个非常严肃的议题
Gender fluidity, right? It’s a very serious issue.
-我不是雌雄同体 -是也无所谓
-I’m not gender-fluid. -It doesn’t matter if you are.
重点是…
The point is,
就算你下面没那根 爸妈也会爱你
your Mom and I would love you even if you were completely blank down there.
好啦 这不是重点 这不是…
Okay, that’s not… This is not the point. This… none…
凯文 回你房♥间去
Kevin? Just go to your room.
詹姆斯 雌雄同体别传染给我
Hey, James, don’t get your gender fluid on me.
-好咧 -打住 不是雌雄同体
-Awesome. -Stop! It’s ruined.
我的吉它怎么办
And what about my guitar?
它…它给毁了
It… It’s ruined.
我看看
Let me have a look.
好了 勉强过得去
Here ya go. That’ll do for now.
快去梳洗一下 彼得森一家要来用晚餐
Now get washed up. The Petersons are coming over for dinner.
我有阴♥茎♥
天啊 我会买♥♥把新的吉它给你的 好吗
Oh, gosh. I’ll get you a new guitar. Okay?
-哦用Vitamix搅拌机 -直接磨碎
-Oh, use the vitamix. -Just grind it up.
-干刀组 -对对对
-The dry bit. -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
席拉
Sheila.
-那你明天要上班吗 -那么…嗯…席拉