I understand you’ve been under tremendous strain lately…
我知道自从最近 这些恐♥怖♥主♥义♥事件开始以来…
since the beginning of this whole terrorism business…
您忍♥受着巨大的压力…
and we thought it would be a nice idea to try and help you relax. Girls?
所以我们觉得让您放松一下 应该是个好主意
Warm milk. There’s nothing better.
温牛奶 没有更好的了
I understand you enjoy a glass every night chancellor.
我知道您每天晚上 都要享用一杯 首相先生
Since I was a boy.
从小就是如此
But you’re wrong Mr. Deitrich.
不过你错了 迪特里克先生
The terrorist was never a serious concern. Oh really?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥从来都算不得什么 噢 真的吗?
Chancellor chancellor… It’s him.
元首 元首… 是他
Are you saying that he’s not still alive and active?
你是不是说 他现在不可能还活着
The terrorist has been neutralized.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已被消灭了
Oh my God! Chancellor look!
哦 我的上帝啊 元首先生 看!
The terrorist!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!
The terrorist!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!
Get him!
抓住他!
Oh dear.
噢 天哪
At last!
终于抓住了!
And now for all the world to see.
现在 全世界都能看到你的脸了
It’s him!
是他!
Unand me! I am your chancellor!
放开我! 我是你们的元首!
How dare you! I am the chancellor!
好大胆子! 我是你们的元首!
Imposter!
骗子!
Soldiers! That man is the terrorist!
士兵们! 那个人是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!
I order you to shoot that traitor! Liar!
我命令你们打死这个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥! 骗子!
Faker! Fraud!
赝品! 冒牌货!
Ready! Aim!
预备! 瞄准!
Fire! Fire!
开火! 开火!
What are they gonna do fine us?
他们能怎么样? 罚我们的款?
Big deal. We’ve got the most-watched show on air.
没啥大不了的 我们有收拾率最高的节目
Well you’re my agent that’s what I pay you for.
你是我的经纪人 我付你钱就是为这个的
Protect me.
保护我
I should’ve hired him to be my mother.
我应该雇他当我妈妈
You’re mad. Either that or I wasrt breastfed.
你疯了 我要么疯了 要么不是母乳喂大的
Is everything a joke to you? Only the things that matter.
所有的事情对你都是笑话吗 只有重要的事情是
What if they come after you? I tell you what’s gonna happen.
如果他们要对付你呢? 我告诉你会发生什么
I’ll have to make some kind of apology do some boring fundraiser.
我会做某种形式的道歉 做些无聊的筹款活动
In the meantime our ratings will go through the roof. It’ll be fine. Trust me.
与此同时 我们的收视率会打破记录 没事的 相信我
Gordon?
戈登?
Quick Evey hide!
快 伊芙 藏起来!
Not so funny now is it funnyman?
现在不好玩了吧 爱玩的家伙
Gotcha. No no.
抓到你了 不 不
Do you know why you’re here Evey Hammond?
你知道你为什么在这里吗 伊芙·汉莫德?
Please.
求求你
You’ve been charged with three counts of murder…
对你的指控包括三项谋杀…
the bombing of government property conspiracy to commit terrorism…
爆♥炸♥政♥府♥财产 阴谋策划恐怖活动…
treason and sedition the penalty for which is death by firing squad.
叛国及煽动 处罚是由行刑队执行枪决
You have one chance and only one chance to save your life.
你有一次机会 只有一次机会 保住自己的命
You must tell us the identity or whereabouts…
你必须告诉我们 那个代号♥为V的人…
of code name V.
的身份或者行踪
If your information leads to his capture…
如果根据你的消息抓到了他…
you will be released from this facility immediately.
你会被从这里立即释放
Do you understand what I’m telling you?
我的话你明白了吗?
You can return to your life Miss Hammond.
你可以回到你的生活里去 汉莫德小姐
All you have to do is cooperate.
你需要做的 只是合作而已
Process her.
把她处理一下
I know there’s no way I can convince you this is not one of their tricks…
我知道我无法说服你 这不是他们的诡计之一…
but I don’t care.
不过我不在乎
I am me.
我就是我
My name is Valerie.
我的名字叫瓦莱丽
I don’t think I’ll live much longer and I wanna tell someone about my life.
我觉得我将不久于人世 而我要把我的人生说给别人听
This is the only autobiography that I will ever write and God…
这是我唯一的自传…
I’m writing it on toilet paper.
上帝啊 它是写在厕纸上的
I was born in Nottingham in 1985.
1985年我在诺丁汉出生
I don’t remember much of those early years but I do remember the rain.
我不太记得早年的事情了 不过我还记得那雨
My grandmother owned a farm in Tottle Brook…
我的祖母在托托布里克有一处小农场…
and she used to tell me that God was in the rain.
她常告诉我上帝就在雨里
I passed my 11 Plus and went to girls’ grammar.
我通过了11年级的考试 进入了女子文法学校
It was at school that I met my first girlfriend.
我第一个女友是在学校认识的
Her name was Sarah.
她名叫萨拉
It was her wrists.
她的手腕
They were beautiful.
无比美丽
I thought we would love each other forever.
我以为我们会永远相爱
I remember our teacher telling us…
我记得老师告诉们…
that it was an adolescent phase that people outgrew.
这只是青春期的骚动 长大所必经的一个过程
Sarah did.
萨拉长大了
I didn’t.
而我没有
In 2002 I fell in love with a girl named Christina.
在2002年 我与一个 叫克里斯蒂娜的女孩相爱了
That year I came out to my parents.
那年我对父母坦白了
I couldn’t have done it without Chris holding my hand.
没有克里斯蒂娜握着我的手 我是做不到的
My father wouldn’t look at me. He told me to go and never come back.
我父亲看也不要看我 他让我滚 永远不要回来
My mother said nothing.
我妈妈什么也没说
But I’d only told them the truth. Was that so selfish?
我只是告诉他们真♥相♥ 那样做是太自私了吗?
Our integrity sells for so little but it is all we really have.
我们的尊严不值什么钱 可它是唯一我们真正拥有的东西
It is the very last inch of us.
是我们最后一寸领地
But within that inch…
但在那一寸领地里…
we are free.
我们是自♥由♥的
It ends whenever you want it to.
只要你想要 这件事随时可以结束
Just tell us where he is. I don’t know.
只要你告诉我们他在什么地方 我不知道
I’d always known what I wanted to do with my life…
我一直都知道我的生命中 想要做什么…
and in 2015 I starred in my first film The Salt Flats.
2015年 我拍摄了 我的第一部影片《盐沼》
It was the most important role of my life. Not because of my career
那是我生命中最重要的角色 并不是就我的事业而言
but because that was how I met Ruth.
而是因为我遇到了露丝
The first time we kissed…
从我们第一个吻起…
I knew I never wanted to kiss any other lips but hers again.
我就知道我永不会再想 吻上别人的双唇
We moved to a small flat in London together.
我们一起搬入了伦敦 的一个小公♥寓♥里
She grew Scarlet Carsons for me in our window box…
她在窗台小花盆里 为我种”斯佳丽·卡森”玫瑰…
and our place always smelt of roses.
我们的家里 总是充满了玫瑰的芬芳
Those were the best years of my life.
那是我一生中最美好的时光
But America’s war grew worse and worse and eventually came to London.
但美国的战火越燃越旺 最后终于烧到了伦敦
The bill proposed by the Undersecretary for Defense Adam Sutler…
由国防部副部长 亚当·苏特勒提出的…
to close the remaining tube stations passed with…
关闭所有地铁站的议案得到通过…
After that there were no roses anymore.
之后 再也没有玫瑰了
Not for anyone.
不论何人
You won’t last much longer.
你支持不了太长时间了
You’re gonna die here.
你会死在这里
Why protect someone who doesn’t give a shit about you?
他妈的为什么要保护一个 对你不屑一顾的人?
I remember how the meaning of words began to change.
我还记得词语的意义 是怎样发生了改变
How unfamiliar words like “collateral” and “rendition” became frightening
“附带伤害” “特别移交” 这样陌生的词汇变得令人毛骨悚然
while things like “Norsefire” and the “Articles of Allegiance” became powerful.
而”北欧之火” “忠贞条例” 这样的字眼变成了权力的象征
I remember how “different” became dangerous.
我记得被冠以”与众不同” 是多么危险
I still don’t understand it…
我现在都不明白…
why they hate us so much.
为何他们如此恨我们
They took Ruth while she was out buying food.
他们在露丝外出买♥♥食物时抓走了她
I’ve never cried so hard in my life.
我一生中从未哭得那么厉害
It wasrt long till they came for me.
没有多久他们 就来抓我了
It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place.
奇怪的是 我的生命 要结束在这个可怕的地方
But for three years I had roses and apologized to no one.
但有三年的时光 我不用为拥有玫瑰而向人道歉
I shall die here.
我会死在这里
Every inch of me shall perish.
我的每一寸肌肤都会腐烂
Every inch…
除了…
but one.
一寸
An inch.
这一寸
It is small and it is fragile…
它是那么的小 那么的脆弱…
and it is the only thing in the world won’th having.
却是这世上唯一 值得拥有的东西
We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us
我们决不能失去或者放弃它 我们决不能让别人把它夺走
I hope that whoever you are you escape this place.
我希望你能逃出这个地方 不管你是谁
I hope that the world turns and that things get better.
我希望这世界变得更美好
But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean…
但我最最希望的是 你能明白我下面的话
when I tell you that even though I do not know you…
尽管我不了解你 甚至从未见过你…
and even though I may never meet you…
未曾一起欢笑悲伤…