Am I to understand that you have read this document inspector?
那么我相信你读过这份文件了 总督察先生?
Yes sir. Has anyone else read it?
是的 长官 还有人读过吗?
No sir. Then let me make this perfectly clear to you.
没有 长官 那我明白地告诉你
The contents of this document are a matter of national security…
这份文件的内容 事关国♥家♥安♥全♥…
constituting an assault on the character of several important party members
它包括对几位 重要党员的形象的攻击…
as well as a blatant violation of the Articles of Allegiance.
以及对《忠贞条例》的 明目张胆的违反
As the authenticity of this document cannot be verified…
鉴于这份文件的真实性无法证实…
it could be an elaborate forgery created by the terrorist…
它可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 精心伪造之作…
as easily as it could be the deranged fantasy of a former party member…
也很有可能是因为心理原因而退♥党♥的…
who resigned for psychological reasons.
前党员精神错乱的幻想结果
Any discussion of this document or its contents…
任何有关这份文件及其内容的讨论…
will be regarded at the very least as an act of sedition…
至少将构成煽动罪…
if not a willful act of treason.
严重的将被 以蓄意叛国论处
Is that understood Mr. Finch? Yes sir.
你明白了没有 芬奇先生? 是 先生
You would do well inspector…
督察先生 你最好是…
to put it out of your mind.
把它完全忘掉
May 23rd.
5月23日
My first batch of subjects arrived today…
今天我的第一批 实验品到达了…
and I have to admit that I’m very excited.
我必须承认我很兴奋
This could be the dawn of a new age.
这可能是新世纪的黎明
Nuclear power is meaningless…
在一个病毒可以摧毁整个国家…
in a world where a virus can kill an entire population…
同时又使它的财富 完好无损的世界上…
and leave its wealth intact.
核武器是不值一提的
Stay together! Come on move!
呆在一起! 快 快走!
May 27th.
5月27日
Commander Prothero toured the lab with a priest Father Lilliman…
指挥官普洛特洛跟 利利曼神父来视察实验室…
who I was told is here to monitor for Rules and Rights violations.
我被告知他们是来考察《人♥权♥条约》的执行情况的
It made me nervous but the commander assured me there wouldn’t be a problem.
这让我很紧张 但后来指挥官向我保证不会有问题的
June 2nd.
6月2日
I keep wondering if these people knew how they might be helping their country
我一直在想 如果这些人知道怎样帮助这个国家的话
if they would act any differently.
他们的行为会不会有所改变
They’re so weak and pathetic. They never look you in the eye.
他们如此虚弱可怜 他们从不正视过你的眼睛
I find myself hating them.
我发现我恨他们
August the 18th.
8月18日
Of the original four dozen over 75 percent are now deceased.
最开始的48名实验品中 超过75%已经死了
No controllable pattern has yet emerged.
没有找到可控制的模式
September the 18th.
9月18日
There is one case that continues to give me hope.
还有一个病例让我保持希望
He exhibits none of the immune-system pathologies the other subjects developed.
他身上没有任何其他病人身上的免疫系统病理特征
I’ve discovered cellular anomalies in his blood I’ve been unable to categorize.
我在他的血液中 发现了几种无法归类的细胞变异
The mutations seem to have triggered…
看起来变异引发了…
the abnormal development of basic kinesthesia and reflexes.
异乎寻常的运动能力和反应
The subject said he could no longer remember…
实验品说他已无法记起…
who he was or where he was from.
他是谁 或者从哪里来
Whoever he was he is now the key to our dream…
不管他是谁 他是 我们梦想的关键…
and the hope that all of this will not have been in vain.
也是所有这一切不至落空的关键
November the 5th.
11月5日
It started last night around midnight.
是昨天晚上的事 大概是午夜时分
The first explosions tore open the entire medical section.
第一次爆♥炸♥摧毁了整个医疗区
All my work gone.
我所有的成果 都完了
I was trying to understand how it could’ve happened when I saw him.
看到他的时候 我正在想了解为什么会发生爆♥炸♥
The man from room 5.
5号♥牢房♥里的男人
He looked at me.
他看着我
Not with eyes. There were no eyes.
不是用眼睛 他没有眼睛
But I know he was looking at me because I felt it.
但我知道他在看着我 我可以感觉得到
Oh God…
噢 我的上帝啊…
what have I done?
我都干了些什么?
What is that you’re making?
你做的那是什么?
We called it “eggie in the basket.” My mum made them.
我们管它叫”篮子里的鸡蛋” 我妈妈以前总做
This is weird. What?
奇怪 怎么了?
The first morning I was with him he made me eggs just like this.
我在他那里的头天早上 他做的鸡蛋也是这样
Really? I swear.
真的吗? 我发誓
That is a strange coincidence. Although there’s an obvious explanation.
那确实是奇怪的巧合 不过有个显而易见的解释
There is? Yes Evey.
是吗? 是的 伊芙
I am V.
我就是V
At last you know the truth.
你终于知道这个秘密了
You’re stunned I know.
你非常惊讶 我知道
Hard to believe isn’t it that beneath this wrinkled well-fed exterior
很难相信吧 在这个养尊处优的外表下面…
there lies a dangerous killing machine with a fetish for Fawkesian masks.
掩藏着一台狂热爱好福克斯面具 的危险杀人机器
That is not funny Gordon.
这并不好笑 戈登
Yeah I know. I’m useless without a studio audience.
嗯 我知道 没有演播室里的观众我就毫无用处
I’ve seen people go to jail for less than that.
我见过有人因为比这还小的事 而进了监狱的
Of course he was right wasrt he?
当然 他是对的 是吧
There is something wrong with this country.
这个国家是有问题
Morning inspector.
早上好 督察先生
You’re at it early.
你到得很早
Is something wrong? You don’t look so good sir.
有什么事吗? 你脸色不好
I wanna ask a question Dominic.
多米尼克 我要问你个问题
I don’t care if you answer me or not.
我不在乎你是否回答我
I just wanna say this aloud.
我只想大声说出来
But I need to know that this question will not leave this office.
但我要确定我说的 不会走露出去
Yeah of course inspector but…
嗯 当然 督察先生 不过…
Because of the terrorist?
是因为这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
No.
不是
So what is it chief? What’s going on?
那是什么 头儿 怎么回事?
The question I want to ask is about St. Mary’s…
我要问你的问题是 关于圣玛丽…
and Three Waters.
还有三河
The question that’s kept me up for the last 24 hours…
这问题让我在过去的 24小时里没法合眼…
the question I have to ask is:
我要问的问题是:
What if the worst…
有没有可能…
the most horrifying biological attack in this country’s history…
这个国家历史上最严重 最可怕的生物恐怖袭击…
was not the work of religious extremists?
不是宗教极端分子干的?
Well I don’t understand. We know it was.
这个 我不太明白 我们知道是他们干的
They were caught. They confessed.
我们抓住了他们 他们也招供了
And they were executed. I know.
然后他们被处决了 我知道
And maybe that’s really what happened.
或许那就是事情的真♥相♥
But I see this chain of events…
但是我看到了这一系列的事件…
these coincidences and I have to ask:
这些”巧合” 我不禁要问:
What if that isn’t what happened? What if someone else unleashed that virus?
如果这不是事情的真♥相♥ 如果是其他人放的病毒?
What if someone else killed all those people?
如果是其他人杀害了那些人?
Would you really wanna know who it was?
如果有这种可能 你会不会想知道是谁干的?
Sure.
当然
Even if it was someone working for this government?
即使是这个政♥府♥里的某些人的情况下?
That’s my question.
这就是我的问题
If our own government was responsible…
如果是我们自己的政♥府♥…
for what happened at St. Mary’s and Three Waters…
要为在圣玛丽和 三河发生的事情负责…
if our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0 people
如果是我们自己的政♥府♥ 要为近十万人的死负责…
would you really wanna know?
你还真的想知道真♥相♥吗?
This has to be the bloody coldest March in years.
这一定是许多年以来最冷的一个三月
Keep talking like that we’ll lose our party status.
再说这样的话 我们的党员资格就玄了
They’re a pack of lying greedy hypocrites! Keep it down will you?
他们是一群满口谎言 贪婪无比的伪君子 你小声点不行吗
Based on random audio sweeps I’ve projected that right now…
根据随机监听的结果 我推测现在…
80 percent of the public believe the terrorist is still alive.
大约80%的人 相信那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥仍然活着
We’re also showing a 12-percent increase…
另外上个月以来在 所有的四个信♥号♥♥区…
over last month’s positive mention in all four quadrants.
对他表示赞赏的又多了12%
Mr. Creedy? We’re handling it as best we can.
克里蒂先生? 我们正尽力地处理此事 元首先生
Arrests are as high as they’ve been since the Reclamation.
逮捕数是大改造时期以来最高的
I want more than arrests. I want results.
我要的不止是逮捕 我要成果
What’s all this about? I’m celebrating.
这是什么意思? 我在庆祝
Celebrating what?
庆祝什么?
I think this could be the best show we’ve ever done.
我想这可能是有史以来 我们做过的最好的节目了
Very good evening ladies and gentlemen.
先生们女士们 晚上好
Listen we’ve got an extraordinary show for you tonight.
听好了 今晚我们的节目 是非同寻常的
You’re not gonna believe it. As a matter of fact I don’t think I do.
你不会相信的 实际上 我自己都不信
Will you please give a very warm welcome…
请给我们今晚的来宾热烈的欢迎…
to our own Chancellor Adam Sutler!
我们的元首 亚当·苏特勒!
No way! No it can’t be!
不是吧! 天哪 怎么可能!
We threw out the censor-approved script and shot one I wrote this morning.
我们丢掉了审查通过了的那个脚本 用的是我早上新写的
Oh my God.
噢 我的上帝
Chancellor chancellor chancellor…
元首 元首 元首…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!