Do you have any idea what you’re doing?
你知不知道你在做什么?
Wait wait!
等等 等等!
Don’t shoot me please! It’s him! It’s him!
别开枪! 是他! 是他!
On your knees! On your knees!
跪下! 跪下!
Please! Please don’t hurt me!
别 别伤害我!
Here we go.
好了
I did it.
我成功了
I did it.
我成功了
Freeze!
不许动!
Get your hands on your head. Do it now or I shoot.
把手放到头上! 快点 不然我开枪了!
I must say that I am rather astonished
应该说我对伦敦警♥察♥精英的
by the response time of Londors finest.
的反应速度相当吃惊
I hadrt expected you to be quite so Johnny-on-the-spot.
我没料到你们这么快就到犯罪现场
We were here before you even started. Bad luck chummy.
你还没开场我们就到这了 你运气不好 傻瓜
I don’t know about that.
这我可不知道
We’re interrupting your regularly scheduled program
我们中断正常节目
to bring you this terrifying report…
向您报道这一恐怖的新闻…
of a terrorist takeover of Jordan Tower which ended only moments ago.
一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥接管了约旦塔(电视台所在地) 事件刚刚结束
A psychotic terrorist identified only as the letter V…
一名精神失常的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 名字只有一个V…
attacked the control booth with high-powered explosives and weapons…
以高能炸♥药♥和武器 向控制间发动攻击…
that he used against unarmed civilians
他袭击了手无寸铁的平民
in order to broadcast a message of hate.
以便播放其挑拨仇恨的录像
We’ve just received this footage of a daring police raid.
我们刚刚收到了 警♥察♥英勇突击行动的录像
呆着别动 不然就开枪! 呆着别动!
(爆♥炸♥性新闻: 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在约旦塔被击毙)
Now this is only an initial report…
这只是初步的报道…
but at this time it’s believed that during this heroic raid…
但据信在这次英勇的行动中…
the terrorist was shot and killed.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已经被击毙
Bollocks.
鬼话连篇
Again from what we’ve been told by authorities the danger is now over.
再说一次 根据官方的消息 危险现已解除
The terrorist is dead.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已经死亡
Right there. What’s he thinking?
就在那里 他在想什么?
Is he considering leaving her?
他在考虑是不是把她丢下?
After she just saved him?
在她刚救了他一命的情况下?
He’s a terrorist. You can’t expect him to act like you or me.
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你不能指望他跟你我一样
Some part of him’s human.
他还有点人味
And for better or worse she’s stuck with him.
不管怎样 她现在 是和他绑在一根绳上了
You scared me. My apologies.
你吓死我了 我很抱歉
Are you feeling all right? Yes thank you.
你觉得如何? 很好 谢谢
What is this place? It’s my home.
这是什么地方? 是我的家
I call it the Shadow Gallery. It’s beautiful.
我管这里叫暗影长廊 这里很美丽
Where did you get all this stuff? Oh here and there.
你从哪里弄来这些东西? 哦 哪里都有
Much of it from the vaults of the Ministry of Objectionable Materials.
大部分是违禁物品部的仓库里
You stole them? Heavens no.
你偷来的? 天哪 当然不是
Stealing implies ownership.
偷意味着是从主人那里拿
You can’t steal from the censor. I merely reclaimed them.
拿查禁的东西不能算偷 我只是收回它们
God if they ever find this place…
天 如果政♥府♥发现这里…
I suspect if they do a few bits of art will be the least of my worries.
我很怀疑他们能 如果真找来了 一点艺术品也算不得什么
You mean after what you’ve done.
你是说因为你做下的事情
God what have I done?
上帝啊! 我♥干♥了什么?!
I Maced that detective. Why did I do that?
我喷了那个警♥察♥ 我为什么要那么做?
You did what you thought was right. No I shouldn’t have done that.
你做了你觉得正确的事情 不 我不应该那样做的
I must have been out of my mind.
我当时肯定发神经
Is that what you really think or what they’d want you to think?
你真是这么想的 还是他们希望你这么想?
I think I should go.
我想我要走了
May I ask where? Home. I have to go home.
请问要去哪里? 家 我要回家
They’re looking for you.
他们在找你
If they know where you work they know where you live.
他们知道你在哪上班 也一定知道你住哪
I have friends I could stay with them. I’m afraid that won’t work either.
我还有朋友 我可以跟朋友住 恐怕那样也不行
You have to understand Evey I didn’t want this for either of us…
伊芙 你要明白 我也不希望这样…
but I couldn’t see any other way.
但没有别的办法
You were unconscious and I had to make a decision.
你当时昏过去了 我必须要做决定
If I had left you there
如果我把你留在那里
right now you’d be in one of Creedy’s interrogation cells.
你现在就在克里蒂的某个审讯室里
They’d imprison you torture you and in all probability kill you…
他们会囚禁你 折磨你 你知道的 为了找到我…
in the pursuit of finding me.
很可能把你害死
After what you did I couldn’t let that happen…
考虑你的所作所为 我不能让这种事发生…
so I picked you up and carried you to the only place I knew you’d be safe:
所以我把你带上 带回了 我所知唯一安全的地方:
Here to my home.
这里 我的家
I won’t tell anyone I swear. You know you can trust me.
我不会告诉任何人的 我保证 你知道我是可以信任的
I’m sorry but I can’t take that risk.
我很抱歉 但我不能冒险
But I don’t even know where this is.
可我根本不知道这是哪里
You know it’s underground. You know the color of the stone.
你知道这是在地下 你知道石头的颜色
That’d be enough for a clever man. Are you saying that I have to stay here?
这些对一个聪明人是足够了 你是不是说我得在这里待着?
Only until I’m done. After the 5th I no longer think it’ll matter.
等我在5号♥做完我的事之后 一切都无所谓了
You mean a year from now?
你是说一年以后?
I have to stay here for a year?
我要在这里待一年?
Sorry Evey. I didn’t know what else to do.
对不起 伊芙 我当时别无选择
You should’ve left me alone.
你应该把我丢那!
Why didn’t you just leave me alone?!
你为什么不把我丢那!
Anything else on the parents? Yeah it ain’t good.
她父母方面还有什么情况? 有 不太好
They were interned at Belmarsh.
她父母被关押在贝尔马什监狱
Oh no. Yeah.
噢 不会吧 确实如此
She died in a hunger strike. He died when the military retook the shed.
她母亲死于绝食抗争 她父亲在军方重新控制局势时被打死
And that ain’t the worst of it. Her brother was at St. Mary’s.
这还不是最惨的 她兄弟在圣玛丽学校上学
Christ. It’s nothing but bad luck here.
天 没交过一点好运
So we know her story. Now we need his.
那么我们了解她的情况了 现在我们需要了解他的
I just wanted to apologize for my reaction last night.
我只是想为我昨晚的行为道歉
I understand what you did for me and I want you to know I am grateful.
我明白你为我所做的 我要告诉你我很感激
Your hands.
你的手
Yes.
对了
There that’s better.
那 这就好多了
I hope I didn’t put you off your appetite.
我希望没有影响你的胃口
No please. It’s just… Are you all right? Yes yes yes I’m fine.
当然没有 只是…你没事吧? 没 没 没事
Can I ask what happened?
我能问问是怎么弄的吗?
There was a fire. A long time ago.
是场火灾 很久以前的事了
Ancient history for some.
对某些人来说是古代历史了
Not really very good table conversation.
不适合在吃饭时讨论
Now would you care for a cup of tea with your egg?
你想不想要杯茶配你的蛋?
Yes thank you. I’m starving actually. Have a seat.
好 谢谢 实际上我饿坏了 坐吧
It’s delicious. Good.
嗯 很好吃 太好了
God I haven’t had real butter since I was a little girl.
上帝啊 我小时候 才吃过真黄油
Where did you get it?
你从哪里弄来的?
A government supply train on its way to Chancellor Sutler.
一列给苏特勒元首 送供应品的政♥府♥火车上
You stole this from Chancellor Sutler? Yes.
你从苏特勒元首手上把它偷出来的? 对
You’re insane.
你疯了
I dare do all that may become a man. Who dares more is none.
只要是男子汉做的事 我都敢做 没有人比我胆大
Macbeth. Very good.
《麦克白》里的 非常好
My mum she used to read all his plays to me…
我母亲把莎士比亚 所有的剧本都读给我听…
and ever since I’ve always wanted to act.
从那时起 我就一直想要演戏
Be in plays movies.
话剧 电影
When I was 9 I played Viola in Twelfth Night. Mum was very proud.
我九岁时在《第十二夜》中拉中提琴 我母亲非常骄傲
Where is your mother now?
你母亲现在在哪里?
She’s dead.
她死了
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Can I ask about what you said on the telly? Yes.
我可以问关于你在电视上说的话吗? 可以?
Did you mean it? Every word.
你是认真的吗? 字字句句
You really think blowing up Parliaments
你真的认为炸掉议会大厦
is going to make this country a better place?
会让这个国家更好?
There’s no certainty only opportunity.
没有必然的事情 只有可能性
You can be pretty certain that if anyone does show up…
你可以非常确定如果真有人去的话…
Creedy’ll black-bag every one of them.
克里蒂会把他们一个个 都用黑袋子装起来
People should not be afraid of their governments.
人♥民♥不应该害怕他们的政♥府♥
Governments should be afraid of their people.
政♥府♥应该害怕它的人♥民♥
And you’ll make that happen by blowing up a building?
你炸掉一栋建筑就能让它实现?
The building is a symbol as is the act of destroying it.
那建筑是个象征 摧毁它的行为也是
Symbols are given power by people.
人♥民♥给予了象征以力量
Alone a symbol is meaningless but with enough people…
象征本身是无意义的 但人够多的话…
blowing up a building can change the world.
炸掉一栋建筑能改变世界
I wish I believed that was possible.
我真希望自己相信那是可能的
But every time I’ve seen this world change.
可是我每次看到世界改变