I can’t believe you watch that shit. What?
我不敢相信你居然看那种垃圾 什么?
Laser Lass is banging.
激光拉斯风头正劲呢
What’s all that?
这些是什么?
Not sure. They just arrived. Marked for Stage 3.
不知道 刚送到的 上面写着三号♥舞台
Must be Prothero.
肯定是普洛特洛的
I wish someone had the balls to tell that brat
我真希望有人有勇气告诉那混♥蛋♥
this station isn’t his playground.
电视台不是他的游戏场
What the hell is this?
这是什么东西?!
Just put them over there
放到一边
until I can figure out what they’re for.
等我搞清楚它们是什么再说
This looks serious. Her parents were political activists.
看来很严重 她父母是政♥治♥激进分子
They were detained when she was 12. What happened to her?
她12岁时他们被捕 她后来怎样?
Juvenile Reclamation Project…
青年改造计划…
for five years. -Shit.
呆了五年 -妈的
We’re gonna need backup but keep it minimal.
我们需要增援 但人要尽可能少
You sure about that sir?
你确定吗 长官?
I want a chance to talk to her
我只是想跟她谈谈
before she disappears into one of Creedy’s black bags.
赶在她消失在克里蒂的黑袋子里之前
Who’s that?
谁?
Don’t piss me about. You show me ID
别跟我扯淡 给我看证件
or I’ll get Storm Saxon on your ass.
要不然我让暴风萨克森给你好看
Fucking hell.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Come on let’s move!
快点 行动!
You two cover these elevators. The rest of you follow me.
你们两个看着电梯 其他人跟我来
Attention. Attention.
注意 注意
Will all personnel please evacuate the building.
所有人员请撤离
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
Will all personnel evacuate the building.
所有人员请撤离
What the hell’s going on?
出什么事了?
It’s jammed. Break it down.
门卡住了 把门打破
Dominic!
多米尼克!
Police! Out of the way!
警♥察♥! 让道!
Get out the way!
让开!
Damn it!
该死!
I’ll tell you what I know. I’ll tell you what I know.
我告诉你我知道什么 我告诉你我知道什么
I’ll tell you what I know. England prevails.
我告诉你我知道什么 英格兰必胜
Clear the halls. Sir.
清理大厅 是
Help Storm help!
救命 暴风 救命!
Don’t touch it.
别碰那个东西
Dad what’s wrong with the telly?
爸爸 电视是怎么了?
Good evening London.
晚上好 伦敦
Allow me first to apologize… That’s the emergency channel!
请允许我致歉… 是紧急频道!
I do like many of you
我跟你们很多人一样
appreciate the comforts of the everyday routine…
欣赏规律生活的舒适…
the security of the familiar the tranquility of repetition.
熟悉面孔所带来的安全感 以及日复一日的平静
Bloody hell.
该死
I enjoy them as much as any bloke.
我跟任何一个人都一样享受
But in the spirit of commemoration…
不过就节庆的角度来讲…
Who’s that Mum?
他是谁 妈妈?
Whereby important events of the past usually associated with
这节庆是指用美好的假日…
someone’s death or the end of some awful bloody struggle…
来庆祝过去的重大事件…
are celebrated with a nice holiday…
通常和某人的死亡 或者血腥残酷的争斗的结束有关…
I thought we could mark this November the 5th…
我想我们可以通过 从生活中抽出一点时间…
a day that is sadly no longer remembered by taking some time
坐下来聊聊的方式纪念 今年的11月5日…
out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.
一个被可悲地遗忘了的日子
There are of course those who do not want us to speak.
当然有些人不希望我们说话
Let me think let me think.
让我想想 让我想想
Even now orders are being shouted into telephones…
就在此时此刻 电♥话♥里吼叫着命令…
and men with guns will soon be on their way.
全副武装的人 很快就会上路
It’s Chancellor Sutler. Damn it!
是苏特勒元首 该死
Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation
为什么? 因为尽管沉默代替了谈话…
words will always retain their power.
言语却总是能保持它的力量
Words offer the means to meaning…
言语提供了表达见解的方式…
and for those who will listen the enunciation of truth.
而且它可以告诉 那些愿意倾听的人们真♥相♥
And the truth is…
而真♥相♥是…
there is something terribly wrong with this country isn’t there?
这个国家有些事情 不正常得可怕 对吗?
You designed it wanted it foolproof.
你设计的 你要它傻瓜化
You said every television in London!
你说要装到伦敦每一台电视!
Cruelty and injustice intolerance and oppression.
残暴 不公 歧视和镇♥压♥
And where once you had the freedom to object…
在这块土地上 你们曾经有过反对的自♥由♥…
to think and speak as you saw fit…
有过思考和言论的自♥由♥…
you now have censors and surveillance coercing your conformity
你们现在拥有的是 胁迫你们就范的…
and soliciting submission. -Cameras. We need cameras.
审查制度和监视系统 -摄像机 我们需要摄像机
How did this happen? Who’s to blame?
这是怎么发生的? 这要怪谁?
Certainly there are those who are more responsible than others.
当然有些人要背负 比其他人更大的责任
And they will be held accountable.
他们会为此付出代价的
But again truth be told if you’re looking for the guilty…
不过话说回来 你们如果要找罪人的话…
you need only look into a mirror.
照照镜子就行了
I know why you did it.
我知道你为什么这样做
I know you were afraid.
我知道你害怕
Who wouldn’t be? War terror disease.
谁不会呢? 战争 恐怖事件 疾病
There were a myriad of problems which conspired…
曾经有无数的问题企图要…
to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense.
摧毁你的理性 剥夺你的常识
Fear got the best of you.
恐惧控制了你
And in your panic you turned to the now High Chancellor Adam Sutler.
你在慌乱中投向了元首先生 亚当·苏特勒
He promised you order he promised you peace…
他许诺给你们秩序 他许诺给你们和平…
and all he demanded in return was your silent obedient consent.
所要的回报 是你的服从和沉默
Inspector they’re almost through.
长官 我们快打穿了
Last night I sought to end that silence.
昨晚我决定结束这种沉默
Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey…
昨晚我摧毁了老巴里街…
to remind this country of what it has forgotten.
以提醒这个国家它所忘记的事情
More than 400 years ago
四百多年以前
a great citizen wished to imbed the 5th of November…
一位伟大的公民打算将11月5日…
forever in our memory.
永远刻入我们的记忆中
His hope was to remind the world that fairness justice and freedom…
他希望以此提醒世界 公平 正义和自♥由♥…
are more than words.
不只是口头说说
They are perspectives.
它们是对未来的展望
So if you’ve seen nothing…
所以如果你什么也没看见…
if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you…
仍然对这个政♥府♥犯下 的罪行一无所知…
then I would suggest that you allow the 5th of November to pass unmarked.
我建议你让这个 11月5日平淡地过去
But if you see what I see…
可是如果你见到我之所见…
if you feel as I feel and if you would seek as I seek…
如果你感到我之所感 而你愿意寻我之所寻…
then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight…
我请你在一年以后的今晚…
outside the gates of Parliament.
和我并肩站到议会大厦的外面
And together we shall give them a 5th of November…
我们将一起给他们留下一个…
that shall never ever be forgot.
永远永远不会被忘怀的11月5日
Kerosene fog. He’s using our smoke machines.
煤油雾 他用了我们的造烟机
Cover the exits.
控制出口
No one gets out. The rest of you follow me.
不要放人出去 其他人跟我来
Left.
左边
You go right.
你们去右边
Spread out.
散开
Don’t shoot! Please don’t shoot!
不要开枪! 请不要开枪!
Hold your fire!
不要开枪!
He put masks on all of us.
他给我们所有人都戴了面具
Jesus.
天哪
Don’t shoot! Wait!
别开枪 等等!
Wait! Hold your fire!
等等! 不要开枪
Freeze! Nobody move!
都不许动!
If you’re wearing a mask get down on your knees!
戴面具的全跪下 快点!
Get their masks off. Please hurry!
把他们的面具拿掉 请快一些
There’s a bomb in the control booth.
控制间里有个定时炸♥弹♥
Oh no.
噢 不
Jones get anyone not wearing a mask out. Yes sir.
琼斯 把没戴面具的人都带走 是 长官
Marshal help carry this man. Sir.
马歇尔 帮手把这个人抬走 是
Everyone else let’s go.
其他人 我们走
Good God.
天哪
Hurry up you lot! Come on! Everybody out!
快点 所有人出去 快点!
Dascomb.
达斯克
Have you any idea how long it would take to rebuild this facility?
你知道重建这些设施要花多久吗?