I’m Evey. Evey?
我叫伊芙 伊芙?
E-vey. Of course you are.
伊芙 当然了
What does that mean? It means that I like God…
什么意思? 意思是我象上帝一样…
do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence.
不掷骰子 也不相信巧合
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗?
No I’m fine.
没有 我没事
Thanks to you. Oh I merely played my part.
多亏了你 哦 只是我的份内事
But tell me do you enjoy music Evey? I suppose.
告诉我 你喜欢音乐吗 伊芙? 我想是的
You see I’m a musician of sorts…
你瞧 某种程度上 我也算个音乐家…
and on my way to give a very special performance.
而我正要去演奏 一曲特殊的音乐
What kind of musician?
什么样的音乐家?
Percussion instruments are my speciality.
打击乐是我的特长
But tonight I intend to call upon the entire orchestra for this event
不过今晚我打算为 这个特别的日子请出整支乐队…
and would be honored if you could join me.
而你的出席 将是我最大的荣幸
I don’t think so. I should be getting home.
还是不了 我得回家了
I promise you it’ll be like nothing you’ve ever seen.
我保证这将是你从未见过的
And afterwards you’ll return home safely.
事后你将会安全到家
All right.
好吧
It’s beautiful up here.
这上面真美丽
A more perfect stage could not be asked for.
再没有更完美的舞台了
I don’t see any instruments.
我没看到乐器
Your powers of observation continue to serve you well.
你的观察力仍然十分敏锐
But wait. It’s to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto
不过要等一下 这一曲我是献给正义女神的
in honor of the holiday she seems to have taken from these parts
这是为了纪念 被她从这片土地上夺走的节日
and in recognition of the imposter that stands in her stead.
同时向代替她的冒牌货 致以敬意
Tell me do you know what day it is Evey?
告诉我 伊芙 你知道今天是几号♥吗?
November the 4th? Not anymore.
11月4日? 不再是了
Remember remember The 5th of November
要记住 要记住11月5日
The gunpowder treason and plot
火♥药♥阴谋
I know of no reason Why the gunpowder treason
火♥药♥阴谋…
Should ever be forgot
决没有理由被遗忘
First the overture.
首先是序曲
Yes.
没错
Yes the strings.
没错 是弦乐
Listen carefully can you hear it?
仔细听 你能听到吗?
Now the brass.
现在是铜管
I can hear it!
我听到了!
Look outside Mommy! They’re playing music!
看外面 妈妈! 他们在放音乐!
How do you do that? Wait.
你怎么做到的? 等等
Here comes the crescendo!
高♥潮♥来到了!
How beautiful is it not?
真美啊 不是吗?
Gentlemen you have had four hours.
四个小时已经过去了
You had better have results. Mr. Creedy.
最好已经有些结果了
The Bailey area is quarantined.
贝里地区已被隔离(中♥央♥刑事法庭所在地)
All significant witnesses have been detained.
主要目击者都被扣留
Good. Mr. Etheridge?
很好 埃瑟雷奇先生?
A recording device was found
中♥央♥紧急广播系统里
wired into the central emergency-broadcast system.
找到一个放音机
The DCD was Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture.
是柴科夫斯基的《1812序曲》
Add it to the blacklist. I never want to hear that again.
把它加入黑名单 我以后再也不想听到那音乐
Yes sir.
是 先生
We also doubled our random sweeps
我们将随机搜查活动加倍
and are monitoring phone surveillance…
和对电♥话♥的监听…
indicating a high percentage of conversation
显示很大一部分谈话内容
concerned with the explosion.
都和爆♥炸♥有关
Mr. Dascomb what are we doing about that?
达斯克先生 我们有何对策?
We’re calling it an emergency demolition.
我们将称其为一次紧急定向爆破
We have spin coverage on the network and throughout the InterLink.
在电视和网络上都会有报道
Several experts have been lined up to testify
还组织了数名专家准备说明
against the Bailey’s structural integrity.
贝里街那些建筑本来已经摇摇欲坠
I want Prothero to speak on the dangers of these old buildings
我要普洛特洛讲讲 这些老房♥子的危险性
and how we must avoid clinging to the edifice of a decadent past.
还有为什么我们不应该 死抱着那些属于堕落的过去的建筑
He should conclude that the New Bailey
他应该总结说新巴里街
will become the symbol of our time…
将成为这个时代的标志…
and the future that our conviction has rewarded us.
同时它也标志着未来 我们恪守信念的奖赏
Mr. Heyer.
黑尔先生
Our surveillance cameras captured several images of the terrorist…
我们的监视相机拍到了 几张恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的照片…
though the mask obviously makes retinal identification impossible.
但他戴了面具 所以无法辨认身份
We also managed to get a picture of the girl
我们还设法弄到了克里蒂手下
that Creedy’s men were detaining.
试图拘捕的女孩的照片
Who is she Mr. Finch? Not sure yet sir.
芬奇先生 她是谁? 还不能确定 先生
But we’re working on several leads. Anything else?
但我们在追查几条线索 还有什么吗?
We located the fireworks launch…
我们找到了发射烟火的地点…
and found traces of the explosives used at both sites.
两处均发现了 同一种炸♥药♥的痕迹
Unfortunately it appears that despite the heavy level of sophistication…
不幸的是 尽管炸♥弹♥制♥作♥得很精细…
these devices were homemade with over-the-counter chemicals…
可它们是手工制♥造♥的 材料都是可以在商店买♥♥到的…
making them very difficult to trace.
很难追踪来源
Whoever he is chancellor he’s very good.
不管他是谁 元首大人 他非常出色
Spare us your professional annotations Mr. Finch. They are irrelevant.
省省你的专业分♥析♥吧 芬奇先生 它们与此无关
Apologies chancellor.
抱歉 元首大人
Gentlemen this is a test.
先生们 这是一次考验
Moments such as these are matters of faith.
像这样的时刻事关我们的信仰
To fail is to invite doubt into everything we believe…
失败就会导致对我们的信念…
everything we have fought for.
对我们奋斗的目标的怀疑
Doubt will plunge this country back into chaos
怀疑会导致这个国家回到混乱中
and I will not let that happen.
我不会允许它发生
Gentlemen I want this terrorist found…
先生们 我要你们找到 这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥…
and I want him to understand what terror really means.
我要他明白”恐怖” 究竟是什么意思
England prevails.
英格兰必胜
England prevails.
英格兰必胜
You think people will buy this? Why not?
你觉得人们会信吗? 为什么不信?
This is the BTN.
我们可是BTN
Our job is to report the news not fabricate it.
我们的工作是报告新闻 不是伪造新闻
That’s the government’s job.
伪造是政♥府♥的事情
On the lighter side of things…
说点轻松的事情…
seems that the crew responsible for the demolition of the Old Bailey
看来像是老巴里街的爆破人员们对此负责
wanted to give the old girl a grand albeit improvised sendoff.
给了这位老女士一个虽然简陋 但不失隆重的告别仪式
Although the demolition had been planned for some time…
尽管这次爆破 已经计划了有些时候…
the music and the fireworks were according to the crew chief…
不过根据爆破队长的说法 烟火和音乐…
“definitely not on the schedule.” We’ll be right back.
“绝对不是计划的一部分” 我们马上回来
Do you believe that load of bollocks?
你相信那些胡说八道吗
I mean there was no bloody demolition.
我是说 根本没有什么他妈爆破
I saw it the whole thing.
我都看见了 整个过程
Did you see it? No. Last night I was…
你看到了吗? 没有 昨晚我…
Yeah that’s right. You went to see Daddy Deitrich didn’t you?
哦 对了 你去看迪特里克大叔了 对吧?
Evey there you are.
伊芙 你在这里啊
You are still working for me. Sorry Patricia.
你还在为我工作 对吗? 对不起 帕特莎
I need two espressos and three coffees.
我需要两杯特浓咖啡 三杯普通咖啡
And Deitrich is ready for his tea.
另外可以给迪特里克上茶了
I don’t get it.
我不明白
Why does he wear a Guy Fawkes mask?
他戴着盖伊·福克斯的面具 跑去炸法庭
Didrt Fawkes try to blow up Parliament?
福克斯不是要炸掉议会大厦吗?
It’s not too late. He’s still got another 16 hours.
还不算太晚 他还有16小时
Maybe he’s just getting started.
或许他只是刚开始
Yeah?
喂?
Okay. A lead on the girl.
好 关于那个女孩的一条线索
Look don’t get me wrong I love it. A cow getting crucified.
别误会我 我喜欢这点子 把牛钉在十字架上
It’s hysterical. But you’ll never get it approved.
令人捧腹 不过肯定批准不了
You’ve got to rewrite it okay? Gotta go.
你再重写一遍 好吗? 我得挂了
I don’t recall getting stood up by a more attractive woman.
我还从来没被 这么美丽的女人放过鸽子呢
Mr. Deitrich… Gordon please.
迪特里克先生… 请叫我戈登
I don’t need “mister” to make this body feel any older.
叫我先生让我觉得我更老了
Gordon…
戈登…
I was on my way last night but there were Fingermen…
昨晚我本来已经上路了 可是有秘密警♥察♥…
and I got scared and went home.
我有点害怕 于是就回家了
Sadly after last night I think our curfew will only get worse.
不幸的是 昨晚之后 宵禁只会更严了
Gotcha.
抓到你了
Hey Fred. All that been xrayed?
你好 福雷德 都透视过了吗?
Nope. They’re filled with bombs.
没有 它们装满了炸♥弹♥
Well wait till commercials to set them off okay?
那等到放广♥告♥的时候再起爆 好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!