I understand.
我明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
There isn’t much time.
没有多少时间了
I have something I must give you.
有样东西我必须给你
I went by Parliament.
我刚才经过议会大厦
Never seen anything like it. Tanks anti-aircraft infantry.
从没见过这样的景象 坦克 高炮和步兵
Makes you wish that no one would show up tonight.
让人希望今晚不会有人去
But if they do what do you think will happen?
可如果有人去了 你觉得会发生什么?
What usually happens when people without guns…
手无寸铁的人面对…
stand up to people with guns.
全副武装的人通常会发生的事
Pull over here.
在这里停车
We’ve searched these tunnels for weeks. You think you’re gonna find him now?
这些隧♥道♥我们已经搜了几星期了 你觉得你能找到他?
Inspector.
督察先生
It’s all gone wrong hasn’t it?
全乱套了 对吧?
The Underground? I thought they closed this all down.
地下铁? 我以为他们把这里全关闭了
They did.
他们的确是关了
It took nearly 10 years to clear the tracks and lay a bit of my own.
花了我10年时间来清理铁轨 再铺上一点我自己的
Let me show you.
我来让你看看
These tracks lead to Parliament.
这条铁轨通向议会大厦
Yes.

Then it’s really going to happen isn’t it?
那么说真的要发生了 对吧
It will if you want it to.
如果你愿意的话 会的
What? This is my gift to you Evey.
什么? 这是给你的礼物 伊芙
Everything that I have: My home my books the gallery this train…
我所有的东西: 我的家 书 暗影长廊 这列火车…
I’m leaving to you to do with what you will.
我都留给你 让你自♥由♥处置
Is this another trick V?
这是又一个诡计吗 V?
No. No more tricks. No more lies.
不 再没有诡计 再没有谎言
Only truth.
只有事实
And the truth is you made me understand that I was wrong…
事实是 你让我明白了 我是错的…
that the choice to pull this lever is not mine to make.
明白了扳下这个开关的决定 不该由我来做
Why? Because this world…
为什么? 因为这个世界…
the world that I’m a part of and that I helped shape will end tonight.
由我帮助塑造的世界 将在今晚消亡
And tomorrow a different world will begin…
而明天 将是不同的世界…
that different people will shape and this choice belongs to them.
该由不同的人来塑造 这个决定应他们来做
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
The time has come for me to meet my maker…
我该去见创造我的人了…
and to repay him in kind for all that he’s done.
报答他所作的一切
V wait! Please you don’t have to do this.
V 等等! V 你不必这样做的
You could let it go. We could leave here together.
你可以忘记这一切 我们可以一起离开这里
No. You were right about what I am.
不 你对我的看法很对
I have no tree waiting for me.
没有树在等我
All I want all I deserve is at the end of that tunnel.
我所要的 我所应得的 都在隧♥道♥的那一端
That’s not true.
不是这样的
I can’t.
我做不到
My fellow Englishmen…
我的英国同胞们…
tonight our country…
今晚 我们…
that which we stand for…
所支持的国家…
and all that we hold dear…
以及我们所热爱的一切…
faces a grave and terrible threat.
面临着严峻可怖的威胁
The area’s clean sir.
这个地区没有发现情况 长官
This violent and unparalleled assault to our security…
我们对于这次 规模空前的暴♥力♥攻击…
will not go undefended.
不会毫无防范
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Or unpunished.
他也无法逃脱惩罚!
Penny for the Guy.
我赌一分钱 那个家伙会赢
Our enemy is an insidious one seeking to divide us…
我们的敌人是阴险的 他企图分♥裂♥我们…
and destroy the very foundation of our great nation.
并摧毁我们伟大国家 立国的基础
I have kept my side of the bargain but have you kept yours?
我履行了我的诺言 你呢?
Bring him down.
把他带下来
Tonight we must remain steadfast.
今晚我们必须咬紧牙关
We must remain determined.
我们必须坚定不移
But most of all we must remain united.
但最重要的是 我们要团结起来
Those caught tonight in violation of curfew…
今晚因为违反宵禁令而被捕的人…
will be considered in league with our enemy…
将被视为敌人的帮凶…
and prosecuted as a terrorist without leniency or exception.
而被作为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥起诉 没有慈悲 没有例外
I want to see his face.
我要看看他的脸
Tonight I give you my most solemn vow…
今晚我给你们 我最郑重的誓言…
that justice will be swift…
审判会是迅速的…
it will be righteous…
公正的…
and it will be without mercy.
毫不留情的
Oh God. No.
噢 上帝 不
At last we finally meet.
我们终于见面了
I have something for you chancellor.
我有些东西给你 元首先生
A farewell gift.
一样离别的礼物
For all the things you’ve done for the things you might have done…
是为了你做过的事 你本来可能会做的事…
and for the only thing you have left.
和你剩下的最后一样东西
Goodbye chancellor.
再见 元首先生
Mr. Creedy.
克里蒂先生
Disgusting.
恶心
Now that’s done with…
现在这件事完了…
it’s time to have a look at your face.
该看看你的脸了
Take off your mask.
摘掉你的面具
No.

Defiant to the end huh?
死到临头还在顽抗 嗯?
You won’t cry like him will you? You’re not afraid of death.
你不会像他一样哭哭啼啼 对吧 你不怕死
You’re like me.
你象我
The only thing you and I have in common Mr. Creedy
克里蒂先生 我跟你的唯一共同点是
is we’re both about to die.
我们都要死了
How do you imagine that’s gonna happen?
你觉得怎么可能呢?
With my hands around your neck.
我会用双手掐住你的脖子
Bollocks.
胡扯
What are you gonna do huh?
你打算怎么干 嗯?
We’ve swept this place. You’ve got nothing.
我们已经彻底查过这里了 你什么也没有
Nothing but your bloody knives and your fancy karate gimmicks.
除了你该死的刀 还有花哨的空手道伎俩
We have guns.
我们有枪
No you have bullets and…
不 你们有的只是子弹…
the hope that when your guns are empty I’m no longer standing because if I am.
和子弹打光之前 把我打倒的希望
you’ll all be dead before you’ve reloaded.
你们在重新装弹之前就会全死光
That’s impossible!
那不可能!
Kill him.
杀了他!
My turn.
轮到我了
Die! Die!
去死! 去死!
Why won’t you die?!
你为什么不死!
Why won’t you die?
你为什么不死!
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
这张面具之下不止是肉体
Beneath this mask there is an idea Mr. Creedy.
这张面具之下是一种 思想 克里蒂先生
And ideas are bulletproof.
而思想是不怕子弹的
This is perimeter one. Whitehall is secure. Over.
我是外♥围♥一号♥ 白厅很安全 完毕
This is General Ackroyd.
我是阿克洛德将军
Keep communication tight.
随时保持联♥系♥
I won’t have this getting any more bollixed up than it already is.
我不想让事态更加复杂
Oh God we have to stop your bleeding.
噢 上帝 必须给你止血
Please don’t. I’m finished and glad of it.
哦 请不要 我已经不行了 我很高兴
Don’t say that.
不要说这种话
I told you only truth.
我说过了 只有事实
For 20 years I sought only this day.
我苦苦追寻了二十年 只为这一天
Nothing else existed…
其他的一切都不存在了…
until I saw you.
直到遇到了你
Then everything changed.
一切都改变了
I fell in love with you Evey…
我爱上了你 伊芙…
like I no longer believed I could.
我本来不再相信我还能爱
V I don’t want you to die.
V 我不想要你死
That’s the most beautiful thing…
那是你能给我的…
you could have ever given me.
最美好的东西
Eyes and ears have detected movement heading to Trafalgar Square.
监视系统发现人群向 特拉法尔加广场移♥动♥
This is perimeter one. We have enemy contact.
我是外♥围♥一号♥ 发现敌踪
Hold it. Stop right there.
站住 站在那里不要动
You’re Evey Hammond aren’t you?
你是伊芙·汉莫德 对吗?
Then it’s over?
这么说都一切结束了?
Almost.
就快了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!