laugh with you cry with you…
未曾吻过你的面庞…
or kiss you…
我仍然要告诉你…
I love you.
我爱你
With all my heart…
我全心全意…
I love you.
爱你
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
I’m instructed to inform you you have been convicted by special tribunal
我被派来告诉你 你已被特别法庭裁定有罪…
and that unless you are ready to offer your cooperation
如果你不肯合作
you are to be executed.
你将被处决
Do you understand what I’m telling you?
我的话你明白吗?
Yes. Are you ready to cooperate?
明白 你准备合作了吗?
No. Very well.
没有 很好
Escort Miss Hammond back to her cell.
将汉莫德小姐送回她的牢房♥
Arrange a detail of six men…
安排一个六人行刑队…
and take her out behind the chemical shed and shoot her.
把她带到化学品棚子后面 枪毙她
It’s time.
到时间了
I’m ready.
我准备好了
Look all they want is one little piece of information.
你看 他们要的 不过是一点点信息
Just give them something anything.
就给他们一点 什么都可以
Thank you…
谢谢你…
but I’d rather die behind the chemical sheds.
不过我宁愿死 在化学品棚子后面
Then you have no fear anymore. You’re completely free.
之后你就不会再有恐惧 你完全自♥由♥了
What?
什么?
Hello Evey.
你好啊 伊芙
You.
是你
It was you? Yeah.
刚才是你? 对
That wasrt real?
那些不是真的?
Is Gordon…? I’m sorry but Mr. Deitrich’s dead.
戈登他…? 我很遗憾 不过迪特里克先生的确死了
I thought they’d arrest him…
我以为他们只是要逮捕他…
but when they found a Koran in his house they had him executed.
但他们找到了一本可兰经后 立刻将他处死了
Oh God.
哦 上帝啊
Fortunately I got to you before they did. You got to me?
幸运的是 我在他们之前找到了你 你找到了我?
You did this to me?
这是你干的?
You cut my hair?
是你剪掉了我的头发?
You tortured me?
是你对我用的刑?
You tortured me.
你对我用了刑
Why?
为什么?
You said you wanted to live without fear. I wish there’d been an easier way.
你说过想要没有恐惧的生活 我也希望有更容易的办法
but there wasrt. -Oh my God.
可是没有 -噢 我的天哪
I know you may never forgive me…
我知道你也许永远也无法原谅我…
but nor will you understand how hard it was for me.
不过你也同样无法 理解这么做对我来说有多困难
Every day I saw in myself everything you see in me now.
每一天 我在我自己身上看到 你在我身上看到的东西
Every day I wanted to end it.
每一天 我都想就此罢手
But each time you refused to give in I knew I couldn’t.
但看到你一次次拒绝屈服 我就知道我还不能
You’re sick! You’re evil!
你变♥态♥! 你是魔鬼!
You could have ended it. You could have given in but you didn’t.
你可以选择结束 选择屈服 可是你没有
Why? Leave me alone! I hate you!
为什么? 别理我 我恨你!
That’s it! See at first I thought it was hate too.
没错! 一开始 我也以为是仇恨
Hate was all I knew. It built my world imprisoned me…
我的眼里只有仇恨 它是我世界的基石 是我的牢笼…
taught me how to eat how to drink how to breathe.
是仇恨支持着我 吃饭 睡觉 呼吸
I thought I’d die with all the hate in my veins.
我以为我死去时 血管里都会充满了仇恨
But then something happened.
但发生了些事情
It happened to me just as it happened to you.
它在我身上发生了 正如发生在你身上一样
Shut up! I don’t want to hear your lies!
闭嘴! 我不想再听你的谎言!
Your own father said that artists use lies to tell the truth.
你自己的父亲说过 艺术家用谎言来道出真♥相♥
Yes I created a lie.
没错 我制♥造♥了一个谎言
But because you believed it you found something true about yourself.
但正是因为你相信了 你才找到了自己真实的一面
No. What was true in that cell is true now.
不 牢房♥里曾经真实的东西 现在已经成真了
What you felt in there has nothing to do with me.
你在那里感觉到的一切 都跟我并无关系
I can’t feel anything anymore!
我什么也感觉不到了!
Don’t run from it Evey. You’ve been running all your life.
不要要逃避了 伊芙 你这一生都在逃避
I can’t… Can’t breathe.
我……我不能呼吸了
Asthma. When I was little…
哮喘 我小的时候…
Listen to me Evey.
听我说 伊芙
This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it.
现在也许是你一生中最重要的时刻 你要认真面对
They took your parents from you. They took your brother from you.
他们夺走了你的父母 夺走了你的哥哥
They put you in a cell and took everything they could take except your life.
他们把你关在牢房♥里 夺去了除了生命以外的一切
And you believed that was all there was didn’t you?
而你曾经相信什么都没有了 对吧?
The only thing you had left was your life but it wasrt.
你相信你拥有的只剩下生命 其实不然
Oh please. You found something else.
噢 拜托 你发现了还有一些别的
In that cell you found something that mattered more to you than life.
在牢房♥里 你发现了对你来说比生命更重要的东西
When they threatened to kill you unless you gave what they wanted…
当他们威胁你 如果你不说 他们就要杀死你时…
you told them you’d rather die.
你告诉他们你宁可死
You faced your death Evey.
你直面了死亡 伊芙
You were calm. You were still.
你沉着而平静
Try to feel now what you felt then.
试着再体验一下当时的感觉
Oh God.
噢 天哪
I felt…
我感到…
Yes?
什么?
I’m dizzy.
我头晕
I need air.
我需要空气
Please I need to be outside.
拜托 我要到外面去
There’s a lift. It’ll take us to the roof.
那边有个电梯 可以通向屋顶
God is in the rain.
上帝就在雨中
I’m leaving.
我要走了
There are 872 songs in here.
这机器里有872首歌♥
I’ve listened to them all but I’ve never danced to any of them.
我都听过 但我从没和着曲调跳过舞
Did you hear me? Yes.
你听见我说话了吗? 是的
I can’t stay here.
我不能呆在这里
I know.
我知道
Well you won’t find any more locked doors here.
这里不会再有上锁的门了
I thought about keeping this…
我本来想把它留着…
but it didn’t seem right knowing you wrote it.
可是既然是你写的 那这么做就没什么意义了
I didn’t.
不是我写的
May I show you something before you go?
在你离开之前 我能给你看点东西吗?
She was real. Yes.
她是个真人! 是的
She’s beautiful.
她真美丽
Did you know her? No.
你认识她吗? 不认识
She wrote the letter just before she died.
她在死之前写了那封信
And I delivered it to you as it had been delivered to me.
我把信交给你的方式 和当年她交给我的方式是一样的
Then it really happened didn’t it?
这么说真的发生过 是吗?
Yes. You were in the cell next to her.
对 你曾关在在她隔壁的牢房♥
And that’s what this is all about.
而这就是原因
You’re getting back at them for what they did to her.
你报复他们 是因为他们对她的所作所为?
And to you. What was done to me created me.
还有对你的 对我的所作所为创造了我
It’s a basic principle of the universe…
这是宇宙的基本规律…
that every action will create an equal and opposing reaction.
一个作用力会 导致同样的反作用力
Is that how you see it?
这就是你的看法?
Like an equation? What was done to me was monstrous.
就像一个数学方程? 他们对我做的事是非常可怖的
And they created a monster.
而他们也创造了一个可怖的人
Do you know where you’ll go? No.
你知道你要去哪里吗? 不知道
That would have scared me before…
如果是以前我会害怕…
but I suppose I should thank you.
但现在我想应该谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Goodbye.
再见
Evey…
伊芙…
may I ask you for something?
我能求你点事情吗?
If I had one wish I would wish to see you again if only once…
如果我能许个愿的话 我希望在11月5日前 再见到你
before the 5th.
哪怕只有一次
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Chancellor I know no one seems to want to discuss this…
元首先生 我知道大家都不愿意谈论这个…
but if we’re to be prepared for any eventuality…
不过如果我们想要为 所有可能性做好准备的话…
then it can’t be ignored any longer.
那就不能再忽视下去了
The red report in front of you
你面前的红色报告
has been vetted by several demolition specialists.
是数位爆破专家的调研结果
Now it concludes that…
现在的结论是…
the most logical delivery system for the terrorist to use…
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥最合乎逻辑 的方法…
would be an airborne attack.
是从空中袭击
A separate report has been filed…
另一份报告指出…
suggesting a train despite the fact that the tunnels surrounding Parliament
用火车更有可能 可议会大厦附近的火车隧♥道♥…