I’m not asking this ,just show us some move.
怎么了?
What?
不要
No.
什么? -不行
I’m sorry? – No.
我是你我就跳了
I’d do it if I were you.
我不会跳的
I won’t do it.
你不会吗?
You won’t?
你能理解我在说什么吧? -可以
You understand what I’m saying ,right? – Yes. Yes.
那你到底跳不跳? -不,我需要这么证明它
Are you going to do it or not? – No ,I don’t need to prove this.
你还想不想入境了?
You wanna get in or not?
坐吧
Sit down.
好了,让我们继续,坐吧
Now go ahead ,sit down.
帕米丝小姐,你没意识到埃尔南德斯先生和你在一起就是因为你是欧洲公民吗?
Miss Pamies ,don’t you realize mr. Hernandez is with you because you are a European citizen?
我不认同这个
I don’t agree with that.
难道你没意识到埃尔南德斯先生和你在一起
Don’t you realize mr. Hernandez is with you…
是因为你中了签证乐透
because you won the Lottery Visa.
难道你没意识到埃尔南德斯先生和你在一起
Don’t you realize mr. Hernandez is with you…
是因为你是他唯一的出路吗
because you’re his only way out.
你没意识到他对你就像他曾对
Don’t you see he’s trying to do with you what he did with
凯特·罗德里格斯那样吗? -他同时和你们两个约会
Kate Rodriguez? – He was dating both of you at the same time.
而你幸运地被他选中了
I guess you’re the lucky one because he chose you.
但你不觉得你坠入爱河的速度有点太快了吗?
But don’t you think you maybe fell in love just a little too fast?
你不觉得你签署法律文件的速度太快了吗?
Don’t you think you signed your common law papers too fast?
我相信这不是第一次有人告诉你这个了,是吗?
I’m sure this is not the first time someone tells you this ,is it?
对,这不是我第一次听到这个,但是…
No ,it’s not the first time I’ve heard this ,but what’s…
但这有什么问题呢?你和一个来自操蛋国家的人约会
the problem? Where can you date someone who comes from a fucked-up country
在哪里都会被质疑 -听着
and not be questioned about it. – Listen…
你真的需要签署那些民事结合文件吗?
Did you actually need ,for you; to sign those civil union papers?
你真的想签的?
Did you even want to?
仔细想想吧帕米丝小姐
Think about it miss Pamies.
最后是谁获利了?
Who do you think ends up better?
谁的移♥民♥签证一开始就被拒绝了?
And get that immigration visa rejected in the first place?
求你别说了 -申请乐透签是谁的主意?
Please stop! – Who’s idea was it to apply?
申请乐透签是谁的主意?
For the Lottery Visa.
是他的
It was his.
在遇到到迭戈之前,你有没有想过来美国?
Did you even think of coming to the States before you met Diego?
没有
No.
帕米丝小姐
Miss Pamies…
你是乐透签证的唯一中签者
You’re the sole winner of his Lottery Visa.
如果你想,我们可以安排你留在美国
If you want we can arrange for you to stay in the country.
只有你
Just you.
怎么样帕米丝小姐?
What’s it gonna be ,miss Pamies?
给我个解释的机会
Let me explain it to you.
现在别说
Not now.
别告诉我就因为我没告诉你的那一件事,你就相信了他们其他的鬼话
Don’t tell me just because I didn’t tell you about it ,you believe all the rest.
那件事我是该告诉你的
I should have told you about it.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
你知道吗,我们还是错过航♥班♥了
We missed the flight ,you know?
你想说点什么吗?你在想什么呢?
Aren’t you going to say anything? What are you thinking?
我只想回家
I want to go back home.
但我该怎么对你说呢?
But what was I supposed to say to you?
我有过一段恋爱,我们还订婚了
I was in a relationship; and we got engaged;
但那都没有进行下去,我们没有真正结婚
but it didn’t go anywhere and we didn’t get married.
而且你也想离开啊
Besides ,you wanted to leave too.
在认识我之前就想了
Even before me.
你想换个环境,因为…
You wanted a change of scenery because…
你父母快让你窒息了
your parents were smothering you.
而这种情况只要在西班牙就改变不了
And the situation in Spain was going nowhere ,right?
我为此付出了很多努力
I’ve put a lot of effort into this.
我的生活一直是围绕着你的
My life has revolved around you.
麻烦小声一点
The volume down please.
你并没有我冒的风险多
You haven’t risked as much as I have.
你总有退路
You always have a place to go back to.
我以为你才是那个总留着后手的人
I thought you were the one who had a plan B in place.
我承认没有用更好的方式处理,但是
I didn’t handle it in the best way ,but…
她对我从来就不重要
that relationship was never important to me.
你们都要结婚了
You were going to get married.
你知道吗,他们问了我,是否知道你订过婚?
You know they asked me if I knew you had been engaged?
你怎么说?
And what did you tell them?
说了实话
The truth.
我他妈一点都不知道
That I had no fucking idea.
他们问你了吗?
Did they ask you too?
你怎么说的?
And what did you tell them?
我也说的实话
The truth.
抱歉,请问洗手间在哪?
Sorry ,the toilet please.
麻烦带她去一下
Please take her.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃尔南德斯先生,帕米丝小姐,请到前台来
Mr. Hernandez ,miss Pamies ,can you please come forward.
您的设备已备份,以防我们需要进一步的调查
Your devices have been backed up in case we need to do further investigation.
你的随身行李很快就会送到这里
Your carry-ons will be here with you shortly.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to the United States.
Congratulations
Congratulations
You have survived
Oh, you stayed alive
This life is a killer
But, oh, what a riot
Just to wake up each morning
Just to open your eyes
You got a beautiful body
And a beautiful mind
Oh, baby girl
You’re one of a kind
They say Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
I go down to the station
To the little salutations
To the travels with patience
Oh, congratulations
All this coming and going
Oh, it just gets old
I want to stay here with you
And our beautiful home
And count our blessings
And count our friends
And pray to God
It never comes to an end
I’ll say Dear God, please forgive me
Dear God, please forgive me
Dear God, please forgive me
♪ Congratulations by Kevin Morby ♪