You have to go back to Venezuela.
即刻
Now.
为什么我会和我的伴侣分手?
Why would I break up with my partner?
如果她要和你分手呢?
What if she breaks up with you?
告诉我们你为什么选择巴塞罗那吧
So why don’t you tell us why you chose Barcelona.
我想在那里学习
I wanted to study there.
那时你已经考虑留在巴塞罗那了吗?
Where you already thinking about staying in Barcelona?
没有,我不清楚之后会发生什么
No ,I had no idea that would happen.
你是什么时候决定留在巴塞罗那的?
When did you decide to stay and live in Barcelona?
什么?
Sorry?
我问你是什么时候决定留在巴塞罗那生活的?
I said when did you decide to stay and live in Barcelona?
当我遇见埃琳娜的时候
When I met Elena.
当我遇见埃琳娜的时候
When I met Elena.
在帕米丝小姐之前你有过恋爱关系吗?
Did you have any relationships prior to miss Pamies?
你是指在西班牙?
In Spain you mean?
在你的第一段婚姻和这段感情之间
Between your first marriage and this one.
我过去到现在都没有结过婚
I did not get married then and I’m not married now.
在此期间你和其他人约会过吗?
When did you hook up ,date anyone in that time period.?
有过
Yes ,yes I did.
是谁?
Now who was she?
我的室友
My roommate.
她来自哪里?
Where was she from?
卡塞尔
Kassel.
那是哪里? -德国
Where is that? – In Germany.
你倒对许多国家都有兴趣
You have a taste for many nationalities.
喜欢混合口味是吧
Like to mix it up ,don’t you?
你们多久性♥交♥一次?
How often do you have intercourse?
什么?
Excuse me?
你和你的伴侣的性♥交♥频率如何?
How often do you have intercourse with your partner?
你认真的吗?
You’re serious?
一周两次
Twice a week.
你想要孩子吗?
Do you want to have children?
想要
Yes.
很快?
Soon?
是的
Yeah.
但不是现在
No ,but not now?
你可以吗?
Are you OK…
独自养育孩子
having children of your own.
远离家乡?
Far away from home?
我已经离家很久了
I’ve been away from family for a while.
没事的
It’ll be OK.
你信任你的伴侣吗?
Do you trust your partner?
当然
Yes ,of course.
你觉得她相信你吗?
You think she trusts you?
相信
Yes.
你有没有跟她提过你订过婚的事?
Did you mention your previous engagement to her?
提过
Yes.
我们在某个时刻聊过
We talked a little bit at some point.
所以她是知情的? -是的
So she knew? – Yes.
她清楚地知道你之前订婚的事?
She consciously knew about your previous engagement?
是的
Yes.
迭戈
Diego.
我知道这很不舒服
I know this is uncomfortable.
像你伴侣这样的人可以让一切变得不同
And that a person like your partner can make all the difference.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you’re doing.
我也不是在评判你,好吗?
And I don’t judge you ,okay?
我不评判你
I don’t judge you.
我不理解你在说什么
I don’t understand what you’re talking about.
你认为你是第一个不惜一切来到这里的移♥民♥吗?
You think you’re the first immigrant to come here with everything in place to stay?
我表哥也做了同样的事。他娶了一个外国佬….
My cousin did the same thing. He married a gringuita and…
现在他已经拿到了绿卡
now he already has his green card.
但我没有做那种事
But I’m not doing that.
告诉我真♥相♥吧,我们就完事了
Tell me the truth and we’ll be done with this.
当然你无法入境了,但..
You don’t get in ,of course ,but…
你还是可以回到西班牙,在那里等待你的西班牙签证
you go back to Spain ,where you can easily finish your procedure.
告诉我真♥相♥吧
Tell me the truth.
现在,如果你不说实话,我们就要把你关进监狱了
Now ,if you don’t tell me the truth ,we’ll put you in jail;
我不知道那要多久
I don’t know for how long;
我们会把你遣返回委内瑞拉
we’ll deport you to Venezuela ,and you won’t
然后你再也不能回来了,哪怕是度假
be able to come back; not even on vacation.
快说!
Say it!
“我是为了签证和她在一起的”
“I’m with her for the papers”.
像这样
And that’s it.
我没有做你表哥做过的事
I didn’t do what your cousin did.
什么?
What?
你是在评判我表哥吗? -不,没有,只是…
Are you judging my cousin? – No ,no ,it’s just that…
它们是不同的情况,独♥立♥的事件
They’re different cases. They’re separate cases.
因为你是带着钱移♥民♥到这里的
Because you immigrated here with money.
因为你不是那种越界的人
Because you aren’t one of the ones who cross over.
你是… 你们怎么称呼他的?
You’re a… What do you call it?
一个势利小人
A snob.
告诉我,你是看不起那些新近移♥民♥吗?
Tell me something. Are you someone who gets here and looks down on the newcomers?
我告诉你,对我来说,没有什么区别
Because let me tell you something. To me ,there’s no difference.
你知道吗?我还更喜欢那些越界的人,更尊重他们一些
You know what? I prefer the ones who cross over. I have more respect for them.
把帕米丝小姐带回来
Bring miss Pamies back in.
帕米丝小姐,请进吧
Miss Pamies ,come on in.
你还好吗?
How are you?
埃尔南德斯先生跟着这位官员去大厅里等吧
Mr. Hernandez go on with the officer and wait in the hall.
我需要补充些糖分
I need some sugar.
抱歉 什么?
I’m sorry ,what?
我是糖尿病患者,我需要糖分
I’m a diabetic ,I need sugar.
现在?
Now.
是的
Yes.
不能等等?
Can’t wait?
你带了吗? -在我的随身行李里
Do you have some with you? – In my carry-on.
去拿吧
Go ahead.
把你的手♥机♥带给我
And bring me your phone.
好的
Okay.
密♥码♥?
Password?
1 – 8 – 1 – 1
Mike ,eh… 1811
能告诉我到底怎么了吗?
Can you tell me what’s happening?
请说英语
English please.
没事 -好吧
OK to that. – Alright.
让我看看发生了什么事
Let me see what’s going on.
嘿 伙计们
Hey ,guys!
伙计们,干嘛呢 -我在看了
Guys! Come on! – I’m on it.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
换个地方吧
Let’s move out.
去三号♥房♥间
Go to room three.
不用,把你的行李留在这里就行
No ,just leave your stuff there. It’s fine.
没事的
No ,it’ll be fine.
麦克,三号♥房♥准备好了吧 -是的
Mike ,three is ready right? – Yes.
帮我把那间关一下 -好的长官
Close that one for me. – Yes sir.
你想要孩子吗?
Do you wanna have children?
什么?
What?
你为什么要知道这个?这是我的私事
Why do you want to know; it’s none of your business.
我知道
It is.
想要
Yes.
很快?
Soon?
不知道
Don’t know.
你和你的伴侣讨论过这个吗?
Have you discussed it with your partner?
讨论过
Yes.
你认为你可以在离家这么远的地方
You think you’d like to have children…
养育孩子吗?
far away from your home.
没有家人在旁,不会有问题吗?
the family ,not a problem?
不会
It will not be a problem.
你将为此付出很多
You’ve given a lot of thought to what you’re leaving behind?
是的
Yes.
你需要每个月花600美金
And you’re OK paying 600 dollars each…
在支付医疗保险上
per month for medical insurance ,all that.
也没其他办法