上面写着这个签证被批准了
It says here this visa was approved
但你没有去加拉加斯领♥事♥馆♥面签
but you didn’t go to the interview at the consulate in Caracas.
你那时不在加拉加斯,是吗?
You weren’t in Caracas ,were you?
是的,我那时已经离开了
No ,I’d left already.
去了巴塞罗那
To Barcelona.
我认为这里有些事不符合逻辑
I think there’s something here that doesn’t add up.
你和凯特订婚的同时
Were you engaged to Kate Rodríguez
也和帕米丝在交往?
at the same time you were her boyfriend?
这就是我离开凯特的原因。因为我遇到了埃琳娜,一切都变了
That’s why I left Kate. Because I met Elena and everything changed.
但是,除非你在骗我
But ,unless you’re lying to me;
似乎是七个月后你订婚的时候,你们的关系已经开始了
it seems you got engaged seven months later when your relationship had already begun.
也许你是不想错过这两个机会中的任何一个
Maybe you didn’t want to miss out on either of the two opportunities.
你能说两句话吗?
Could you answer something?
你为什么在那时选择了订婚
Why did you get engaged on that occasion;
而现在只是选择♥民♥事结合
and this time you decided on an open union?
是什么变了? -这是完全不同的情况
What changed? – They’re two totally different situations.
但都是为了同一个目的,为了获取签证
But for the same purpose ,to obtain a visa.
不是的
No.
我看到你们没有孩子
I understand you don’t have any children.
没有
No.
你怀孕了吗?
Are you pregnant?
没有
No.
之前的关系中有过子女吗?
Any sons ,daughters from a previous relationship?
没有
No.
你呢?
You?
没有
No.
你在国内外有需要你资助的亲属吗?
Do you have any family members who depend on you here or outside this country?
没有
No.
带帕米丝小姐去等候大厅
Could you please take miss Pamies to the waiting hall and…
给她一杯水
give her a glass of water.
帕米丝小姐,这边走
Miss Pamies ,would you please?
埃尔南德斯先生,请待在这里
Mr. Hernandez ,stay here.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
埃尔南德斯先生
Mr. Hernandez….
你爱你的伴侣吗?
You in love with your partner?
那是什么?
What is that?
是我的手♥机♥
It’s my phone.
你应该关掉你的手♥机♥
Supposed to have your cellphone off.
我得接这个电♥话♥,是我哥哥
I need to answer ,it’s my brother.
他还在外面等我们
He’s waiting for us outside.
拿出来,关机
Take it out. Turn it off.
为什么我不能接电♥话♥?
Why can’t I answer my phone?
这是一次审问。关机,然后坐下
This is an interrogation. Turn it off and sit down.
好吧
Yeah.
好了,我受够了,把你手♥机♥给我
OK ,I’ve had enough. Just hand me your phone.
知道了,我这就关机 -给我手♥机♥
That’s OK.I’ll turn it off. – I need the phone.
解锁
Unlock it.
需要这样吗? -是的
Really? – Yes.
你要我的手♥机♥干嘛? -想隐瞒什么吗? -不是..
What are you doing with my phone? – Hiding something? – No but…
我们能搜查你的行李,也能搜查你的手♥机♥
Now ,we check your luggage ,we can check your phone.
你还有电脑是吗?电脑也要查
Got a laptop? A laptop.
密♥码♥?
Password?
verdi217
拼一下
Can you spell it?
小写的 v
Lower case v…
e… r… d… i…
2-1-7.
现在坐下吧
Now sit down.
对吗?
That right?
没有大写字母,没有空格?
No capital letters ,no spaces?
就是这样
That’s good.
那么,埃尔南德斯先生,你爱你的伴侣吗?
So. Mr. Hernandez ,are you in love with your partner?
是的,我爱
Yes ,of course.
之前一次,我也是爱着她的
And the other time I was in love too.
她睡在床的哪一边?
What side of the bed does she sleep?
右边
Right side.
她是善妒的人吗?
Is she a jealous type?
不是,不算是
No ,not really.
不算是?她从没嫉妒过吗?
Not really ,no? Has she never been jealous?
或许有过一次吧
Well ,eh ,maybe once.
对谁?
Yeah? With who?
我的一个朋友
A friend of mine.
什么名字?
Yeah ,what’s her name?
弗雷德丽卡
Frederica.
弗雷德丽卡?
Frederica?
有什么问题吗?
Is everything alright?
你回答就行了 -你想在哪里退休?
Just answer the questions. – Where would you like to retire?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不知道?你们没有聊过这个吗?
No idea. You never talked about it with her?
没有
Not really ,no.
你们上一次一起旅行是什么时候?
When was the last time you traveled together?
这个夏天
This summer.
过去一年你们去了哪些国家?
Which countries did you visit this past year?
意大利,法国
Ehm ,Italy ,France.
比利时 -哪些是你自己去的?
Belgium. – Any trips on your own?
柏林,加拉加斯(委内瑞拉首都)
Berlin ,Caracas.
你上次访问委内瑞拉是什么时候?
When did you last visit Venezuela?
去年
Ah… last year.
去了多久 -一个月
For how long? – A month.
为什么
Why?
别管那个了
It’s fine.
探亲
Eh… visit family.
还有呢?
Anything else?
更新我的护照
I renewed my passport.
你千里迢迢去委内瑞拉换护照
You went all the way to Venezuela to renew your passport.
去那里办更快
It’s faster if you do it there.
当你去委内瑞拉的时候,你的伴侣和你一起了吗?
When you went to Venezuela; did your partner travel with you?
没有
No.
她去过吗?
Has she ever been?
没有
No.
为什么没有?
Why not?
现在那里不适合旅游
It’s not the best time to visit.
是吗?和我讲讲
Yeah? Tell me about it.
你知道那里发生了什么
You do know what’s going on there.
那里常有暴♥力♥冲突以及..
It’s become very violent and…
政♥治♥局势也于事无补,所以…
the political situation doesn’t help either ,so…
为什么
Why?
你说什么为什么? 你没看新闻吗?
What do you mean why? Have you seen the news?
你觉得我有时间关注委内瑞拉的新闻吗?
Do you think I have time to watch news from Venezuela?
你可能会被扔进监狱,被射杀或者直接人间消失了
You could be thrown in a jail ,shot at or disappear.
那里就是这样
It’s just the way it is.
你们那里没有警♥察♥?
You don’t have police down there?
那里的警♥察♥和这里的不同
Police there is not like here ,you know.
所以你遇到麻烦了?
So you got in trouble?
我被绑♥架♥了
I got kidnapped.
你被警♥察♥绑♥架♥了?
You got kidnapped by the police?
他们说他们是警♥察♥
They said they were police.
什么时候的事?
When was that?
我搬家的前一年
A year before I move.
那你是怎么逃出来的?
And how did you get out of it?
我付钱了
I paid.
你贿赂了警♥察♥?
You bribed police officers?
那次持续了多久?
How long did this last?
一整天
An entire day.
这并不罕见
It’s not that uncommon.
你会回到委内瑞拉生活吗?
Would you go back to live in Venezuela?
现在?不会
Now? No.
你知道自己只有委内瑞拉国籍吧?
You do know that you only have your Venezuelan nationality ,don’t you?
是的
Yes.
如果你和你的伴侣分手了
If you break up with your partner…
你会面临什么处境
where would that leave you?
你只能回委内瑞拉了