近十年内还到访过哪些国家?
Countries visited in the last 10 years?
都在这张纸上了
It’s on the same paper.
它们应该在两张不同的纸上,你应该知道的
They should be on two different papers. And so you know.
社交媒体帐户和用户名
Social media accounts and user names.
这份
Yes.
你是埃尔南德斯·阿玛斯,1981年7月14日出生
You’re Hernandez Armas ,born July 14th 1981?

Yes.
这人什么毛病?为什么要针对我们?
What’s wrong with this lady ,she’s going to screw with us just because?
这样的事我们还要经历多少次?
How many times do we have to go through this?
需要几次就经历几次
As many times as necessary.
好吧,对不起,但我们不明白为什么要这样
Right ,sorry ,but what we don’t understand is why we have to go through this;
一遍又一遍地重复这些事
repeating everything again and again.
为了你好,我建议你在这里 我问什么你回答什么
For your own interest ,I recommend you answer the questions you’re asked here.
我提醒你,在这个国家撒谎可是重罪
And I remind you that lying in this country is a felony.
埃尔南德斯先生,你有其他国籍吗?
Mr. Hernández ,do you have another nationality?
没有
No.
你在西班牙的合法身份是什么?
What is your legal status in Spain?
我以欧盟家属的身份获得了居住证
I have a residence permit as the partner of an EU member.
根据西班牙 《移♥民♥法》
欧盟公民家属(包括西班牙人的配偶或者同居伴侣)
在西班牙连续性的合法居住5年
就可以申请欧盟家属永久居留了

就这样?
And that’s all.
我申请了西班牙国籍
I applied for Spanish nationality.
收到回复了吗? -还没有
And did you receive an answer? -Not yet.
在这个过程中你不需要留在西班牙吗?
And you don’t have to be in Spain to complete this process?
应该是的 -所以你是放弃了这个机会?
Yes. -So ,you’re giving up that opportunity?
只是我们得在最后期限前来这里
It’s just that we had a deadline to come here.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
就是我必须在这里等待流程走完
Well ,that I’ll have to continue the process from here.
能成吗?
Can that be done?
我希望可以
I hope so.
那你是他的伴侣?
And you’re his partner?
是的
Yes.
埃琳娜·帕米丝,出生于西班牙
Elena Pàmies ,born in Spain… – Pàmies.
1987年12月4日生 -出身在巴塞罗那
December 4 ,1987. – In Barcelona.
你之所以获得多元化移♥民♥签证,是因为你抽到了美国绿卡乐透?
You received this Diversity Visa because you applied to the U.S. Green Card Lottery.
多元化移♥民♥签证(Diversity Immigrant Visa,简称DV)
又称抽签移♥民♥签证或绿卡抽奖(Visa Lottery)
美国国♥务♥院♥每年签发5万5千个 移♥民♥签证给参与多元化移♥民♥计划的外国人士
通过该计划得到签证的人士都是经过电脑随机筛选的
绿卡抽签计划只能接受来自赴美移♥民♥率低的国家的人♥民♥所提交的申请

是吗 -是啊
Correct? – Correct.
是谁抽到的? -我
Who was the winner? – Me.
不好意思,能给我倒点水吗? -你也申请了吗?
Sorry. Can I get some water? – And you applied as well?
是的
Yes.
但你没抽中 -没有
But you didn’t win. – No.
这是你第一次申请抽签吗?
Was this your first time applying for the visa lottery?
是的,我是 -我不是
Yes ,for me yes. – Not for me.
你申请了几次?
Which years did you apply?
今年
This year.
2012年也申请过,第一次申请在2008年
In 2012 and the first time in 2008 ,I think.
事不过三嘛
Third time is the charm.
你就这么想来美国是吗?
You really want to come to the US huh?
不论怎么样都要来
No matter what.
你其他的家庭成员也有申请吗?
What other family members have applied for this visa?
我爸爸和妹妹
My dad and my sister.
他们抽中了吗? -没有
And has either of them won the visa? – No.
你们结婚了吗?
Are you married?
没有,我们是同居伴侣
No ,we’re domestic partners.
即Pareja de hecho
在西班牙的法律中,是被承认并保护的一种情侣关系
双方本着自愿、公开的原则共同居住并进行同居伴侣登记
它享有家庭关系中的权利但经济上互相独♥立♥

你们是什么? -同居伴侣,民事结合的关系
You’re what? – Domestic partners. Civil Union.
没错 -那你们为什么不结婚?
Exactly. – And why aren’t you married?
为什么要结?
Well… What for?
你们什么时候签的民事结合?
When did you sign your civil union?
两年前 -对
Two years ago. – That’s right.
你们在这里有亲戚吗?
Do you have relatives here?
我的姑姑、姑父和同父异母的哥哥都在纽约
My aunt and uncle and a half-brother here in New York.
他们是美国公民吗?
And are they American citizens?
我的姑姑和姑父是。我哥哥还不是
My aunt and uncle are. My brother isn’t yet.
帕米丝小姐,那你呢?
And you ,Ms. Pàmies?
一个也没有
No ,no one.
你是个舞者? -是的
You’re a dancer? – Yes.
你在哪里训练?
Where did you train?
在布鲁塞尔
In Brussels.
你在布鲁塞尔呆了多久?
How long were you in Brussels?
三年
Three years.
那里有很多移♥民♥,对吧?
There are lots of immigrants there ,right?
是啊
Yes.
那你是一名城市规划师吗?
So ,you are an urban planner?
没错
That’s right.
根据我们得到的信息
According to the data we have here ,we gather that…
当这个程序被批准时,你就失业了
when this procedure was approved; you were unemployed.
是的
Yes.
那你呢? -我那时有工作
And you? – No ,no. I had a job.
做什么?
Doing what?
我是个老师
I was a teacher.
教什么? -跳舞
Teaching what? – Dance.
在哪里?
Where?
在巴塞罗那的一间舞蹈学校里
In Barcelona ,at a dance school.
你都教什么人?
Who did you teach?
孩子,小孩子
Children ,young kids.
你们为什么决定来这里?
Why did you decide to come here?
来工作
Well… – To work.
为什么不是去一个欧洲国家,对你们不是更方便吗?
Why not another European country; isn’t it easier for you?
我们就想在欧洲以外的地方试试
Well ,we wanted to try somewhere outside of Europe.
那加拿大不行吗?
And Canada?
澳洲也可以啊,那里的一些政策对外国情侣很友好
Australia ,even. There are some good programs for foreign couples.
作为一对年轻夫妇,我们更想在这里试试
Well as a young couple ,we preferred to try something here.
32岁和38岁在这里可不年轻了
32 and 38 years old isn’t considered a young couple here.
你是认为在美国找工作比在西班牙更容易吗?
So ,do you think it’s easier to get a job in the United States than in Spain?
我觉得我的职业证书在这里会比在西班牙更有价值
I know that my job qualifications would be much more highly valued here than in Spain.
但据我目前所见,还没有任何文件
But from what I see here; you don’t have any document
表明你获得了工作机会或有资助者
indicating that you have a job offer or sponsor.
我有一份邀约了,还有… -有任何纸质证明吗?
I have a… I have an offer and… – Do you have anything in writing?
没有
No.
所以你也没有任何合同或者之类的
So ,you don’t have a contract or anything.
没有,但我下周会和他会面
No ,but I’m meeting him next week.
我提醒你一句,你还没有正式入境美国
I remind you that you are not officially in the United States yet.
哪怕你抽中了乐透签证
Even though you won the Lottery Visa;
这次面试依然有一票否决权
this interview has the last word.
而决定权就在我
And the decision is up to me.
你们的目的地是哪里?
What’s your final destination city?
我们要去迈阿密
Our final destination is Miami.
之后呢?
And after that?
没有了,我们就想留在迈阿密
No ,the idea is to stay in Miami.
如果在迈阿密没能成功,或许再去纽约和费城
If Miami doesn’t work out ,we thought maybe New York or Philadelphia.
旧金山也有可能
Or San Francisco…
或者旧…
Or San…
你们知道这些城市相距多远,有多么不同吗?
Are you aware of how far away and different these cities are from each other?
知道
Yes.
我们对所有的选择都持开放态度
Well ,we’re open to all options.
那为什么选迈阿密呢?
And why Miami?
我的姑姑和姑父在那里
My aunt and uncle are there.
你把你们银行余额的证明给我了吗?
Did you give me the document with your bank balance?
在这里
It’s right here.
我们有备份,就是这个
We had a copy… here it is. – Yes.
这就是你们的全部了?
This is all you’ve got?
是的
Yes.
我们认为这已经足够了
We consider it to be sufficient.
你们名下有房♥产吗?西班牙或者委内瑞拉的?
Do you have any properties in your name; in Spain ,Venezuela?