大概..三章时间吧 -什么?
About… three chapters – What?
三个小时了
Three hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还有一个半小时
We have an hour and a half.
嘿 -干嘛?
Hey. -What are you doing?
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
好的
Yes.
埃尔南德斯先生,帕米斯小姐
Mr. Hernandez ,miss Pamies.
你们此行的目的是什么?
What’s the purpose of your visit?
我们要搬过来住
We are moving here. – OK.
我们的移♥民♥签证已经在西班牙获得批准
And we have our immigrant visas approved in Spain.
你们是从西班牙直飞过来的吗? -是的
And did you fly straight from Spain? – Yes.
所以没有转机?
So no connecting flights. – Ah ,well…
我们先从巴塞罗那到的马德里,再从马德里到的纽约
We did Barcelona Madrid ,Madrid New York.
好的,所以你们就是西班牙直飞来的
OK then ,you did fly straight from Spain.
是的 -好的,我就想知道这些
Yes. – That’s all I ask.
谁买♥♥的票? -我们一起买♥♥的
Who bought the tickets? – We did.
从哪儿买♥♥的?
Where?
网上 -好的
Internet – Okay
回去坐下吧。谢谢
Have a seat please. Thank you.
抱歉,请问哪里能找到食物吗?
Sorry ,is there anywhere to get some food?
没有女士 -水有吗?
No ma’am. – Water?
没有
No.
最好不要一直提要求
It’s better not to keep asking.
我们越少抱怨,越快… -为什么?
The less we complain ,the better. -Why?
因为如果把他们惹毛了,我们没有好果子吃
Because if they get pissed ,they screw you.
好啊,那他们把我惹毛了,他们更没好果子吃
Well ,if they piss me off ,I can screw them over even more.
不是,该死的,就耐心点吧。我们得从大局考虑
No ,fuck. Just wait. We have to see the big picture.
但他们要是想把我们扣住等五个小时,起码应该告知我们
But if they’re going to hold us here for five hours ,at least they could tell us.
最起码我们得知道到底怎么了
At the very least we should know what’s going on.
很简单
Well ,it’s simple.
他们核验信息,我们就得等
They check information. You have to wait here.
然后他们再叫我们去台前回答一堆问题
Then they call you to the desk to ask you a couple of questions.
结束
And that’s that.
但如果你让他们不耐烦了
But if you make them uncomfortable…
他们就会让我们吃不了兜着走
they can be a pain in the ass.
你是说还能更糟吗?
You mean even more of a pain in the ass?
真是个好的待客之道呢
This is some welcome!
女士,先生,请跟我来
Ma’am ,sir ,follow me.
走吧
Let’s go.
女士,请坐
Ma’am ,sit down.
你把行李放到桌上
You ,put your luggage on the table.
请打开
Can you open it? – Yes.
谁整理的这个行李箱
Who packed this suitcase?
我,其实是我们一起
Me. Well… us.
这算什么? -常规检查
What is that? – Routine check.
你有携带什么电子设备吗? 平板,手♥机♥….
Do you have any devices with you? Ipad ,cellphone…
我能用一下我的手♥机♥.. -请你关机
If I had my cellphone… – Can you turn it off?
把它放在随身行李里,然后锁上。
Put it in the carry-on and lock it.
还有人在外面等我们
Someone is waiting for us ,outside.
我们得告知他们一声
We have to let them know we’re here.
你们的终点站是纽约吗?
Is your final destination New York city?
不是,是迈阿密
No ,it’s Miami.
那为什么有人在这里等你们
Then why is someone waiting for you out here?
是我哥哥 -我们想在起飞前和他打个招呼
Well ,it’s my brother. – We wanna say hi before we fly to Miami.
你知道通过安检进出需要多长时间吗?
You know how long it takes to get out and back in through security?
请把你的手♥机♥和行李收起来
Can you put your cellphone and luggage away please.
先生,请坐
Sir ,sit down.
女士,请把你的行李拿上来
Ma’am ,can you bring yours.
谁收拾的这个箱子? -我
Who packed this carry-on? – Me.
是你还是你们? -我自己
You or both of you? – Me.
经常读书?
Read a lot?
是啊,有问题吗?
Yes ,is that a problem?
这是什么?
What’s this?
我的药
My medicine.
这个呢? -我的胰岛素注射器
And this? – My insulin shots.
我有糖尿病
I’m diabetic.
他在干什么?
What’s he doing?
不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我要疯了
I’m freaking out.
女士,手♥机♥
Ma’am ,cellphone.
好极了
Great.
这个呢?
And this?
这是随身包
This is the open bag.
我们的入境资料都在这儿
We have all papers here.
给我看看
Let me see.
女士请坐
Ma’am. Sit down.
来吧来吧
Here. Here here.
来吧,这里
Come on. Here.
埃尔南德斯先生,请到这儿来
Mr. Hernandez ,can you step here please.
有人在飞机上或航行中递给你任何东西吗?
Did someone hand you something on the plane or any point in the air?
没有 -麻烦转个身
No. – Turn around please.
有人在飞机上或机场中递给你任何东西吗?
Did anyone hand you something on the plane or in the airport?
没有
No.
转身
Turn around.
请转身
Turn around please.
你们可以坐下了
You can both sit now.
来吧
Come on.
在这里等着,另一名官员很快就来
Wait here ,an officer will be with you shortly.
这正常吗? -不正常
This isn’t normal ,is it? – No.
为什么他们要这么搜查我们?
Why are they searching us like this?
律师是说过他们可能会问我们很多的问题,但不是他妈的这样
The lawyer said they might ask us more questions ,but not fucking all this.
真搞不懂,我这辈子从来没有这样被搜查过
I don’t know. I’ve never been searched like this in my life.
这辈子都没有过
In my life!
或许就是因为你丢过护照
Maybe it’s because of your lost passport.
是“被偷”了 -好吧
“Stolen”. -Well…
但那早就已经处理好了
No ,but that was supposedly taken care of.
搞不明白
I don’t know.
你觉得我们现在有被监视吗?
Do you think we’re being filmed?
没有吧
No.
应该没有
I don’t think so.
但他们想拍就拍吧
But hey ,they can film us if they want to.
我他妈的不在乎了
I don’t give a shit!
你没有在身上或其他地方放大♥麻♥吧?
You didn’t leave a joint somewhere on you or anything else ,right?
没有
No.
迭戈·埃尔南德斯是吧?
Diego Hernandez?
小姐请坐下
Miss. Sit down.
那么…
So…
迭戈·埃尔南德斯
Diego Hernandez
1981年7月14日出生于委内瑞拉?
Born July 14th 1981 in Venezuela?
是的
Yes.
帕米丝。 帕米丝·伯塞拉斯?
Pamies. Pamies Baseras?
出生于西班牙 -巴塞罗那
Born in Spain. – Barcelona.
1987年12月4日出生?
December 4th 1987?
是的
Yes.
带了你们的病例报告和相关文件了吗?
Do you have your medical exams and papers with you?
不好意西,但我们还有后续航♥班♥
Sorry ,but we have a connecting flight.
我们现在就应该去登机口了
We should be heading to the boarding gate right now.
还有人在外面等我们
We also have someone outside waiting for us.
所以你们到底是有后续航♥班♥还是有人等着接机? -哪一个?
So you have a connecting flight or you have someone waiting for you. – Which one?
都有
Well ,both.
我现在哪个都不关心
I wouldn’t worry about either one right now.
你能把病理报告交给我了吗?
Can you hand me your medical exams?
首先是埃尔南德斯先生的
Mr. Hernandez first. – Yes.
现在是你的,帕米丝小姐
Now yours miss Pamies please.
你们有过旧护照吗?
Do you have any previous passports with you?
我没有
I don’t.
你带了吗?
You got them?
近十年内到访美国的入境记录呢?
Entries to the United States in the past 10 years?
这份
Yes.