好了 -别胡闹了,我们说回正题
Anyway. -Let’s get to work and stop fooling around.
在2019年2月15日,星期五
So on Friday ,February 15th ,2019
欢迎回到APM电台,本期节目关于唐纳德·特朗普
we’re back here at APM Radio and we are dedicating the program to Donald Trump.
2月15日,特朗普在向国会要求的57亿美元修建美墨边境墙
在最后的预算案中却只获得不到13.75亿美金的资金
特朗普因此宣布进入全国紧急状态
以获得更多资金并动用军队在更广大的边境地区建墙

因为我们的朋友唐纳德·特朗普宣布
Because our friend Donald Trump says he wants to declare
国家进入紧急状态,他将着手修建墨西哥边境墙
a national emergency so he can start building the Mexico border wall!
他声称需要57亿美金
The fact is ,the President of the United States needs 5.7 billion
用于建墙
to start building the wall.
这人很了解钱的事,如果他这么说了
This man knows lots about money ,and if he says that…
那基本就是了
Yeah ,he can’t be far off.
好吧,我们可以开始众筹了
Well ,you know ,together all of us could start a crowdfunding
尽我们所能的为特朗普的墙捐款
donate what we can for Trump’s wall.
一欧,两欧,一百…. -几号♥航站楼?
One euro ,two ,one hundred… -Terminal 1 ,2…?
1号♥航站楼 -哪个航♥空♥公♥司♥?
Terminal 1. -Which airline?
AirFlight.
这就是今天的新闻
So now ,today’s news.
怎么了? -我想我忘了…
What’s wrong? – I think I forgot…
你忘了什么? -我的护照
Your what? – My passport.
您能先停一下吗?
Can you stop a second ,please?
看看这里 -哦,有了
Check in this… – Okay ,got it.
找到了? -找到了
Yes? – Found it.
继续开吗? -是的
Keep going? – Yes ,yes.
Hi ,dad!
是的,是的,我们正在路上。一切准备就绪
Yes ,yes ,we’re on our way. Everything’s all set.
爸,我们每年都会回来的
Dad ,we’ll be back every year.
帮我也问个好
Say hi to them.
迭戈也向你们问好
Diego says hello too.
好了,我们一到就给你打电♥话♥
Okay ,I’ll call you when we arrive.
我也爱你
Love you. Me too.
再见
Bye.
对,我们在去机场的路上了
Yes ,we are. We’re on our way to the airport.
我一落地就联♥系♥你
I’ll call you when I get there.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死的
Fucking hell…
阿里,是啊
Ari! So ,we just…
我们刚落地纽约,两小时后会转机
landed in New York ,and now we’ve got about 2 hours or so for our connection
去迈阿密。总之,我们…
to Miami. And anyway ,we’ll…
我们会把你放在待客名单里的啦
we’ll put you on the list of all the people that will be coming to visit us. So…
我希望塞尔吉没事了。给他一个吻,也希望贝纳特能好些了
I hope Sergi is alright. Give him a kiss and I hope Bernat feels better.
我到了再联♥系♥你好吗?
And I’ll talk to you when I arrive ,okay?
亲亲,爱你
Kisses! Love you.
请站在队伍最后
Go stand at the end of the line.
有水吗?
Do you have the water?
我饿坏了 -是啊
I’m starving. -Yeah…
表格你拿了吗,还是我拿的?
Do you have the form ,or did I keep it?
你拿的,看看袋子里有吗?
You kept it. Look in your pockets.
没有,我们弄丢了
No ,no. We lost it.
不,是你弄丢了
No. You lost it.
嘿,那边,队伍头上有很多空白表格可以取
Listen ,over there ,where the line starts ,there are plenty to fill out.
谢谢。你拿一下这个
Thanks. Wait ,hold this.
帮我拿一下
Hold this for me.
需要帮助吗? -不用了
Do you need a hand with this? -No!
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
我能搞定
I can do it.
你是从巴塞罗那来的?
You came in from Barcelona?
是啊
Yes.
你的加泰罗尼亚语说得很好
You speak very good Catalan.
我有一位非常好的老师
I have a very good teacher.
我在飞机上就注意到你们了
Yeah. I thought I saw you guys on the plane.
怪吓人的是吧?
Intimidating ,isn’t it?
真的太可怕了
I’d said it’s downright scary.
你是拉丁裔,对吧?
You’re Latino ,right?
是啊
Yes.
表格拿来了
The form.
好了, 你有笔吗?
Good to go. Do you have the pen?
没有,没带笔
No ,no. I don’t have a pen.
抱歉,你带笔了吗? -有的,给你
Excuse me. Do you have a pen? -Yes ,sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
水果…没有。蔬菜 没有。
Fruit… no. Vegetables no.
动物 没有
Animals no.
一万欧现金 没有
10;000 euros in cash. No.
希望我们能排上18窗口这个人
I hope we get the guy at number 18.
这里我们该怎么填?算游客还是居民呢?
How do we declare ourselves here? Residents or visitors?
就空着吧,先空着。 -打扰一下
Leave it blank. Yes ,leave it blank. -Sorry.
这笔进去后你再还我吧 -好的,谢谢
You can give it back when we get in. -Okay. Thanks.
不客气 -太感谢了
You’re welcome. -Thanks.
Okay…
家庭成员.. 两个
Family… two. Okay.
搞定!
Finished!
完成了,你刚刚说什么?
All done. What were you saying?
我说希望我们能排到18窗口
That I hope we get the guy at number 18.
18窗口,来吧
Number 18 ,come on…
你好,早上好 -你好
Hello ,good morning. -Hello. Hi.
先生,您能把包放下吗?
Sir ,could you put that down?
请出示护照
Passports please.
先生,请出示护照
Passport sir ,please.
你们是亲属关系吗? -是的
Are you related ? -Yes.
我们持有移♥民♥签证
We are with our immigrant visas.
先生,请把您右手的四个手指放在扫描仪上
Sir ,could you place your four right hand fingers on the scan for me please?
麻烦再来一次 -好的
Could you try that again? – Yeah.
好了,接下来是右手拇指
Alright. Now your right thumb.
现在换左手
Now your left hand.
左手拇指
Now your left thumb.
好了,请看向镜头
Alright. Look in the camera for me please.
好了
Okay.
现在到你了女士,先右手
Now you miss ,same thing. Right hand.
好了,右手拇指
Alright ,now you right thumb.
换一只手
Now the other hand.
左手拇指
Now the thumb.
好了,请看向镜头
Okay. Look at the camera for me please.
跟我来 -有什么事吗?
Follow me. – Is everything alright?
麻烦跟我来
Please follow me.
也许他们只是想再检查下我们的签证,仅此而已
Maybe they just want to check our visas and that’s all.
不好意思,我们要去哪里?
Sorry ,where are we going?
第二查验区
The secondary special.
请坐吧
Take a seat here please.
我们得问问他们到底怎么了
We have to ask them what’s going on.
是啊
Yeah.
现在问吗? -再等等
Let’s do it? -Hang on.
你好先生,抱歉问一下
Hello sir ,sorry…
这需要花费很久吗?
Is this going to take long?
我们还有后续航♥班♥要去迈阿密
We have a connecting flight to Miami.
所有人都有后续航♥班♥
Everybody has a connecting flight.
请坐吧
Please take a seat.
好吧
Right.
我们没时间见我哥哥了
We won’t have time to see my brother.
这班飞机还有两个小时才起飞
The flight doesn’t depart for another two hours.
但他在外面等我们呢
Yeah ,but he’s waiting for us outside.
我要先告诉他一声
I’m going to call him.
先生,这里不能用手♥机♥
Sir! No phones here.
她说什么?
What did she say?
还不能用手♥机♥? 好的
I’m sorry ,no phones? OK.
布彻先生,请到这里来
Mr. Bucher ,can you come here please?
你为什么携带这么多行李? 我要给我的家人们带礼物
Why are you traveling with so much luggage? I’m bringing presents for my family.
你觉得他们会把我们扣住多久?
How long you think they’ll keep us here?
不会很久的
I don’t think it will be long.
妈的,你是对的,我们刚刚该吃点东西的
Shit ,you were right. We should have had something to eat.
我总是对的
I’m always right.
打扰一下
Sorry… – Yep.
请问您等了多久了?
How long have you been waiting here?