手♥机♥里有你发来的信息
shot her have a message from you on his phone?
不许动 住手 格雷
Freeze. Hold it, Grey.
把枪扔在地上
Throw the gun on the floor.
立刻
Now.
我控制不了我的身体 警探
I’m not in control of my body, Detective.
它有自己的想法
It kinda does what it wants.
我没在跟你开玩笑 格雷
I am not fucking around with you, Grey.
最好照她说的做 柄
Better do it, Stem.
作为四肢瘫痪的病人你颇为敏捷嘛
Pretty agile for a quadriplegic.
-跪下 -是他杀了亚莎 警探
– Get on your knees. – He’s the one who killed Asha, Detective.
逮捕他 他就在这儿
Arrest him. He’s right there.
趴在地上
On your stomach.
手放到脑后
Hands behind your head.
不 别碰他
No, don’t touch him!
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
柄 别杀她
Stem, not her.
她想杀我们
She wants to kill us.
不 我不想杀她
No, I don’t want to kill her.
我在控制你的手 格雷
I control your hands, Grey.
不 不要
No, don’t.
求你不要
Please! No.

No!
别反抗我 格雷
Don’t fight me, Grey.
人类的大脑很脆弱
You have a fragile human mind.
如果你强行反抗我 大脑会崩溃的
If you push against me, it will break.
操你的
Fuck you!
阻止我
Stop me.
用电击枪
Use the taser.
这个公♥司♥已经不是我在运营了
I don’t run this company anymore.
已经很多年了
I haven’t for years.
我听命于别人
Now I answer to someone.
一个比我聪明无数倍的人
Someone much smarter than I ever could be.
他就在你脖子里
He’s in your neck.
我只是做了柄吩咐我的事
I only did what Stem told me to do.
一切都是他的主意
Everything was his idea.
问他 他的妻子会想要什么
Ask him what his wife would want.
她会想要什么
What would she want?
柄想成为人类
Stem wanted to be human.
所以他选中了你
So he picked you.
想想看 你是怎么到这里的
Think about it. How did you get here?
我们要完成我们的未竟之事
We’re going to finish the job we started.
是柄让你过来的
Stem made you come here.
有人雇了他 你知道这意味着什么 格雷
Someone paid him. You know what this means, Grey.
来杀我
To kill me.
因为我可以制♥造♥出另一个它
Because I can build another Stem.
我是世界上唯一有这个能力的人
I’m the only person in the world who can.
的确是我选中了你
I did pick you.
你应该感到荣幸
You should be honored.
我需要一具人类的身体才能完全进化
I needed a human body to fully evolve.
一具没有计算机植入物的稀有且纯净的标本
A rare and pure specimen without computer implants,
像你一样
like you.
都是你干的
You did all this?
任务目标是你
The job was you.
你就是我一直在找的人
You’re the one I’ve been looking for.
你的脊柱断裂了
You severed your spine.
我能指出一些东西吗
May I point something out?
你不觉得这一切都很值得吗
And would you not agree it was all worth it?
既然会查到你身上 你为什么要帮我找到那些人
Why did you help me find those guys, if it just led back to you?
他们是升级人类 但依然只是人类
They were upgraded humans, but they were still humans.
他们犯下的错误会给我带来嫌疑
They made mistakes that would have brought suspicion back to me.

Stem?
是你吗
Is that you?
把枪放下 埃伦
Put the gun down, Eron.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
不 求求你
No, please.

No!

No!
你控制不了我
You are not in control!
只有我可以
I am!

Stem.
你还在吗
Are you there?
我在
I’m here.
我们出了一场事故
We had an accident.
你已经昏迷了数日
You’ve been out for a couple of days.
格雷
Grey.
这不是你
This isn’t you.
格雷已经不在了
Grey’s not here anymore.
他去了个更好的地方
He’s in a better place,
在他的意识里 他想待在那里
in his mind, where he wants to be.
我接管了这具身体
I’ve taken over now.
虚假的世界比真实世界少了很多痛苦
A fake world is a lot less painful than the real one.
我想要他的意识崩溃 而他也这么做了
All I needed was for his mind to break, and he broke it.

No.
再见
Goodbye.
升级

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!