我进了科伯特公♥司♥的数据库
I’m in the Cobolt database.
菲斯克·布兰特纳 左臂武器植入的接受者
Fisk Brantner, recipient of left-arm weapon transplant.
我找到了他的地址
I have an address.
格雷 发生了什么事
Grey, what’s wrong?
你做了什么
What have you done?
你回家的时候浑身是血
You come home, you’re covered in blood.
你以为我没注意到吗
You think I didn’t notice?
你拿了一把枪 我看到了
You have a gun and I can see that.
-我们走 -我要走了
– Let’s go. – I’m going.
你要去哪里 格雷 求你告诉我
Where are you going? Grey, please.
不管你在做什么 你没必要这么做的
Whatever it is you’re doing, you don’t have to do it.
我别无选择
I don’t have a choice.
你有选择的
You do have a choice.
跟我留在这里
Stay here with me.
-不可以 -你可以的
– I can’t. – You can.
这是什么
What’s this?
从外观上看
Going by its appearance,
是一个类监听装置
it’s an analog listening device,
很有可能是科塔斯警探放置在里面的
most likely planted by Detective Cortez.
你怎么会没发现
How did you not notice this?
里面没有电子元件
It has no digital parts inside it.
我检测不到
I can’t detect it.
我想她现在正在跟踪你
I assume that she’s following you right now.
打开警灯 警笛
Lights. Sirens.
做点什么 你可以让她的车停下或者怎么样吗
Do something. Can’t you just stop her car or whatever?
她的车不是电脑驱动的 你的也不是
Her vehicle is not electronic, and neither is yours.
你来接手 靠你了
You have to take over. It’s up to you now.
好 系紧安全带
Okay, buckle up.
抓到你了
Yeah, I got you.
-或许我可以帮上忙 -好吧 怎么帮
– Perhaps I can help. – Okay, how?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
为什么停下来
Why are we stopping?
我可以借用您的车吗
May I borrow your car?
停下 停车
Stop! Stop the car!
警告
自动驾驶出错
变道 格雷
Move, Grey.
紧急服务覆盖
Emergency services override.
-他在哪里 -我不知道
– Where is he? – I don’t know.
帕姆 你得说出来
Pam, you need to start
把情况告诉我
talking and tell me what’s really going on.
地方不错
Nice place.
很整洁
It’s neat.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
不要转过身 不要伸出左臂
And don’t turn around, and don’t extend that left arm.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你身体里有那么多电脑
You have all those computers inside you,
但它们看不到我
but they can’t see me anymore.
现在你知道是什么感觉了
Now you know what it feels like.
有一天 你在街上走
One day, you’re walking down the street,
满脑子都是毫无意义的事
you’re thinking about something completely meaningless,
突然之间 有一把枪指着你
and all of a sudden, you’ve got a gun pointed at you.
然后一切都有了意义
And everything becomes very meaningful.
讲得不错
Good speech.
很吓人 很有戏剧性
Pretty scary stuff. Dramatic.
我猜这稿子是你脑子里的芯片写的吧
I’m guessing that chip in your brain wrote it,
鉴于你只是个笨蛋修车工
since you’re just a dumbass mechanic.
也许吧 有点难以分辨是谁的了
Maybe. Kind of hard to tell anymore.
没关系 我以前也是这样
It’s okay. I used to be that too.
只是个浪费氧气的废物
One more citizen taking up oxygen.
有混♥蛋♥希望我死前生个崽
Some asshole hoping to breed before I dropped dead
那样就会留下个小混♥蛋♥记得我
so I could be remembered by another asshole.
然后他们改造了我
Then they changed me.
我为我的国家挡了几片弹片
I took a few pieces of shrapnel for my country,
他们就把我变成实验室的老鼠来奖励我
and they rewarded me by turning me into a lab rat.
现在我就像你一样
Now I’m like you.
我很强壮
I’m strong.
是吗
Yeah.
在大街上
Takes a lot of strength
谋杀一个无辜女人需要很大的力气吧
to murder an innocent woman in the streets, doesn’t it?
你以为你恨我 因为我杀了你妻子
You think you hate me ’cause I shot your wife,
但你的经历与我并无两样
but your story is the same as mine.
我没有毁掉你的人生 我予你馈赠
I didn’t ruin your life. I gave you a gift.
我引导你加入我的种族
I inducted you into my race.
升级人类
The upgraded.
现在你胜过了所有人
Now you’re better than everyone else.
比他们更强壮 更快
Stronger. Faster.
我可以不费吹灰之力就杀了你
I could kill you without moving a muscle.
我可以在一息之间就杀了你
I could kill you with a breath.
但我不想这么做
But I don’t want to.
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
我想让你与我们站在一起
I want you to stand with us.
我只想知道
I just want to know
他们为什么要雇你杀了她
why they paid you to kill her.
你太固执了
Man, you are persistent.
任务目标不是你妻子
The job wasn’t your wife.
放屁
Bullshit.
你亲口说的 你是科伯特公♥司♥的试验品
You said it yourself. You’re one of Cobolt’s lab rats.
这跟科伯特公♥司♥无关
This had nothing to do with Cobolt.
是别人
It came from someone else.
任务目标是你
The job was you,
为了让你的脊柱断裂
to sever your spine.
我击中你的颈部的时候 你觉得我用的是枪吗
When I shot you in the neck, did you think that was a gun?
是一个医疗用具
It was a medical tool.
他们用在牛类身上的那种
Like they use for bovine.
你妻子 她只是附带的
Your wife, well, she was just a bit of extra money.
瞧 你又开始感情用事了 永远不要这样
See? You’re getting all emotional. Never do that.
纳米机器人 帮把手 格雷
Nanobots. Help, Grey.
他能预测我的每个动作
He’s predicting my every move.
我无法有效地击中他
I am unable to effectively hit him.
不必感到羞耻
No shame.
柄
Stem.
我们已经用尽了所有战术
We have exhausted all tactical options.
还在处理故障吗
Still working the bugs out, huh?
新技术就有这个问题
That’s the problem with new technology.
做点什么 格雷
Do something, Grey.
-再见了 -慢着 菲斯克·布兰特纳
– Goodbye. – Wait, Fisk Brantner?
瑟克·布兰特纳是你的兄弟
Serk Brantner was your brother.
你拖着那个累赘多久了
How long did you have to carry that junkie on your back?
我为你解决了这个麻烦
Well, I solved your problem for you.
把他劈开了
Yeah, split him open.
花了很久 因为他哭得像个小宝宝
And it took forever, ’cause he wailed like a little baby.
一点都没有战士的样子
He was no soldier that day.
谢谢你 格雷
Thank you, Grey.
不是什么光彩的事
I’m not proud of that.
他说你是任务目标
He said you were a job.
表明有人雇了他
That means someone paid him.
查他手♥机♥ 我来扫描他的短♥信♥
Check his phone. I will scan his messages.
听好 菲斯克 他去找你了
Listen to me, Fisk. He’s going to find you.
你得在他杀了我们俩之前了结此事
You need to finish this before he kills both of us.
你知道这意味着什么 格雷
You know what this means, Grey.
我们的任务还没有结束
We’re not finished yet.
埃伦
Eron!
你倾尽一生创造出的小玩意儿
The widget you spent your entire life creating
来杀你了
is here to kill you now.
你杀了我妻子
You killed my wife.
你想要人来做你的试验品
You wanted someone for your fucking experiment
于是你把我弄成瘫痪
and then you paralyzed me,
与此同时你谋杀了她
and you murdered her while you were doing it.
我用生命起誓 这一切跟我无关
I swear on my life, I had nothing to do with that.
那为什么杀了她的人的
Then why does the guy who