What have you done?
他现在会回答你的任何问题
He will now answer any question you ask him.
好的
Okay.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
托伦
Tolan.
听我说
Listen to me.
你得给我点信息
You gotta give me something, okay?
告诉我
Tell me something.
你们是
You were
一个活儿
a job.
活儿 是什么意思
Job? What do you mean, job?
那个女孩
The girl.
杀亚莎吗
Kill Asha?
为什么 谁想要她死
Why? Who wanted her dead?
谁付你钱的
Who paid you?
菲斯克
Fisk.
菲斯克 菲斯克是谁 是付钱给你的人吗
Fisk? Who’s Fisk? Is that the person who paid you?
菲斯克
Fisk?
该死 你几乎要了他的命
God damn it, you’ve nearly killed him!
看这个 格雷
Look at this, Grey.
科伯特
Cobolt.
科伯特
那是亚莎的公♥司♥
That’s Asha’s company.
格雷 我不得不通知你
Grey, I have to inform you
埃伦正试图远程把我关闭
that Eron is attempting to shut me down remotely right now.
等等 闭嘴
Wait. Shut up.
你知道埃伦把我关闭的时候 你马上又变成
Do you understand that you will become a quadriplegic again
四肢残疾的人了吗
when Eron shuts me down?
我们需要使用rootkit破坏我的运行系统
We need to employ a rootkit and subvert my operating system.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么话
What kind of fucking language are you speaking?
我们得找个能抗衡埃伦代码的电脑黑客
We need to find a computer hacker who can counter Eron’s code.
好吧 让我查一下
Okay, let me look in my
我的黑客黑皮书 你想要什么
little black book of hackers. What do you want?
为了这个可能出现的结果
I already searched the
我今天早些时候已经搜索了暗网
darknet earlier today for this eventuality.
去第七大道和斯普林大街路口514号♥公♥寓♥
Go to an apartment building at Seventh and Spring. Apartment 514.
找杰米 你得付现金
Ask for Jamie. You’ll need to pay in cash.
第七大道和斯普林大街路口514号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 514, Seventh and Spring.
十分钟路程
It’s 10 minutes away.
一旦他把我关闭
As soon as he shuts me down,
他就会派韦瑟公♥司♥的安全小队来抓你回去
he will send a security team from Vessel to retrieve you.
你现在得走了
You need to leave now.
拿上角落那个人的枪 快点
Get the gun from the man in the corner. Hurry.
托兰的右口袋有一支笔 拿上
Tolan has a pen in his right pocket. Take it.
为什么要拿笔
Uh, why the pen?
你得把我说的都写下来
You need to write down everything I tell you.
好的
Okay.
托伦说他买♥♥单
Oh, Tolan said drink’s on him.
我要个电♥话♥
Uh, I’m gonna need a phone.
还有个拖把
And a fucking mop.
没时间带着轮椅了
There is no time to take the chair.
关闭轮椅
Lock chair.
伙计 帮我看一下它好吗
Keep an eye on her, would you, buddy?
骗子
Faker.
舒服
Sweet.
A1212411♥1♥4♥5
A1 backslash 212 backslash 411♥1♥4♥5.
就是这里
This is the place.
好的 现在呢
Uh, okay, what now?
411♥1♥4♥5192 dot 162192 dot 162 dot 1 dot 15 backslash
上传并执行所有小写.py
upload and execute all lower case dot py.
-23.976 -我记不下来了
– 23 dot 976. – Okay, I can’t keep up.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
我跟你说过 埃伦正试图把我关闭 你必须快点
I told you, Eron is shutting me down. You must hurry.
我也想呢 但是我们的腿动不了了
Okay, I would love to, but our leg is not working.
我现在的只能有运行70%的能力
I am only operating at 70% capacity.
最先进也不过如此
So much for state-of-the-art.
管♥理♥员♥BXF小写 我…
Admin bxf lowercase I…
拆除
楼梯 时间不够了
The stairs. There’s not enough time.
让…
Ask…
杰米…
Jamie…
输入…
Input…
输入什么…
Input what?
让我查一下
I’ll just check my little
我的黑客黑皮书 你想要什么
black book of hackers. What do you want?
第七大道和斯普林大街路口514号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 514, Seventh and Spring.
十分钟路程
It’s 10 minutes away.
他在第七大道和斯普林大街路口
He’s at Seventh and Spring.
再见 勇士
Goodbye, soldier.
你不该有这样的下场
You didn’t deserve this.
左转
Turn left.
格雷
Grey.
运行最后关闭程序
杰米在吗
Is Jamie there?
我有钱
I have money.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit!
我没有时间了
What I don’t have is time.
纸币
Paper money.
太老套了
How old-school.
他们真的在上面写了上帝
They really do write God on it.
没错 我猜是 听着 你能帮我黑一台电脑吗
Uh, yeah, I guess they do. Look, can you hack a computer for me?
-哪一台 -我脖子里的这台
– Which one? – Uh, the one in my neck.
我有点搞不懂
I’m a little confused.
我们的朋友被折磨致死的时候
You just decided to stand by
你竟然只是袖手旁观
while our friend was tortured to death.
我不是在这里照顾你或你的朋友的
I’m not here to babysit you or your buddies.
为我们这样的人服务
Serving people like us should be
是你了无意义人生的最高荣誉 曼尼
the highest honor of your meaningless life, Manny.
听着 菲斯克
Listen, Fisk.
给我走
Just leave.
我会收拾好你们的烂摊子
And I’ll clean up your goddamn mess.
你就只有一次机会
You’ll get one shot.
没事 朋友
It’s okay, my friend.
你不必再为我挡子弹了
You don’t have to take any more bullets for me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
机器优于人类
Let my superiority over your kind
在我用机器咬碎你的脑袋之前 就让这个
be the last thought that crosses through your mind
成为你脑袋里最后一个念头吧
before machines chew it up.
你需要的所有代码都写在我的胳膊上了
Everything you need is written on my arm.
柄 控制我身体的电脑
Stem, that’s the computer that’s controlling my body.
他说让你用代码来移除 输入…
He said for you to remove, um, input…
输入防护装置
Input guards?
对对 就是这个
Yeah. Yeah, those are the ones.
我都看不清楚
I can barely read that.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
虚拟现实
VR.
多久了
How long do they VR for?
很多天
Days.
几周了
Weeks.
-他们睡觉吗 -不睡
– Do they sleep? – Nope.
我永远都没法理解
Why someone would choose to
为什么会有人选择生活在虚假的世界里
live in a fake world I will never understand.
虚假的世界比真实世界少了很多痛苦
The fake world is a lot less painful than the real one.
我有点急
I’m kind of in a hurry.
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie?
我不叫这个名字 我没有名字
That’s not my name. I don’t have a name.
好吧
Okay.
拜托别问我是男是女
Please don’t ask my gender.
-我没想问 -很好
– Yeah, I wasn’t gonna do that. – Good.
我只想要
The thing is that I’m gonna
你尽快搞定