你是在告诉她你在撒谎
You’re showing her you’re lying.
没听说
Nope.
但你昨天去了新皇冠
But you were in New Crown yesterday.
我从无人机摄像头上看到你了
I saw you on a drone camera.
就在案发的时候
Right around the time that it happened.
她在猜测 你没有电脑植入体
She’s guessing. You have no computer implants,
无人机无法识别我
and I can’t be identified by a drone.
我去了那里 警探
Well, I was in the area, Detective,
因为你说过你想要我帮忙
because, remember, you did say you wanted my help.
所以我…
So I was…
我只是想帮忙
I’m just trying to help.
没错
Right.
你不是想说
You’re not seriously
我跟这件事有关系吧
suggesting that I had anything to do with this,
警探
are you, Detective?
因为我有
I mean, because I got a
充分的不在场证明 你应该注意到了
pretty solid alibi here, if you haven’t noticed.
当然
Obviously.
我不是在怀疑你
I’m not accusing you of
做你不可能做到的事
doing something you’re incapable of doing.
我只是
It’s just, uh,
奇怪你在那个时间出现在那个地方而已
strange that you were at that location at that time, is all.
好吧 我不知道要告诉你什么…
Yeah, well, I don’t know what to tell you. I mean…
听着 如果你想亲自确认 可以拿刀捅我的腿
Look, you can stab me in the leg if you wanna see for yourself.
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
开玩笑
Just for fun.
还有别的事吗…
Is that all, or…

Yeah.
如果你改变主意想卖♥♥了就打给我
But call me if you change your mind about selling.
我不会卖♥♥的
I won’t.
那我就先走了
Well, then I’ll see myself out.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
我想找出这些家伙
I wanna find these guys
但是我不想再杀人了
but I don’t want to kill anybody else, okay?
“老骨头”似乎是下一个合理的调查地点
The Old Bones would seem the next logical place to investigate,
但是我在网上找不到任何信息
but I can find no online information for it.
你得亲自去那里
You would have to go there, in person.
但是如果你那样做的话
But if you do that,
埃伦会跟踪你的行迹
Eron will track your movements,
很有可能远程把我关闭
and most likely attempt to shut me down remotely.
老骨头
这个地方看起来有危险
This place looks dangerous.
我们不连网 不许带耳机 不用交电子费
我们需要个计划
We’ll need a plan.
来一杯威士忌 加冰
Whiskey, rocks, please.
这似乎不是很周全的计划
This doesn’t seem like a well thought-out plan.
你能帮我拿着杯子
Would you do me a solid and hold that glass
让我喝吗
where I can drink it?
谢谢
Thank you.
酒精影响你大脑里的信♥号♥♥
Alcohol impairs the signals from your brain.
你会无法♥正♥常行走
You will not be able to walk properly.
我知道
I know.
这就是他们能收钱的原因
That’s why they can charge money for it.
人类故意让自己出毛病 这我无法理解
It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction.
因为你的记忆
Yeah, that’s because your
都是1和0的数字 老兄
memories are filled with ones and zeroes, pal,
而我们的记忆是做过的每件事
and our memories are filled with every fuck-up we’ve ever made.
大家好
Everybody?
打扰一下 我能请大家注意一下吗
Excuse me, can I have everybody’s attention?
我知道这里有混♥蛋♥
I know that some scumbag in
认识杀了我妻子的家伙
here knows one of the guys who murdered my wife.
他的名字是瑟克·布兰特纳
His name’s Serk Brantner.
如果你们认识瑟克
So if you know Serk,
或者知道任何关于我妻子谋杀案的信息
or if you know any information about the killing of my wife,
请举个手
if you could just raise your hand,
或者站起来走过来
or, you know, stand up and come forward.
谢谢
Thank you.
你认识瑟克吗
So you knew Serk?
好吧
Okay.
随便你 混♥蛋♥ 我会报♥警♥的
Have it your way, cock snot. I’ll call the police.
你想揍我还是…
Oh, you’re gonna hit me or…
如果我揍你
Son, if I were to hit you,
你早就挂了
you’d wake up in the past.
瑟克说了类似的话
Yeah, Serk said something similar,
就在我差点砍掉他头的时候
right before I damn near cut his head off.
-曼尼 -怎么了
– Manny. – Yeah?
帮我把音乐打开
Turn the music up for me.
不 我不想去洗手间
No, I don’t have to go to the bathroom.
到了
Here we are.
柄 跟踪地点 定位
我会让你舒舒服服的
I’m making this real nice and comfortable for you.
我暂时关闭了你的疼痛感受器
I’m temporarily blocking your pain receptors.
瑟克的事 你说得没错
You’re right about Serk.
前几天有人杀了他
Somebody ventilated him the other day.
我已经告诉你了 是我杀的
I already told you, it was me.
伙计 我们得从什么地方给你找个开放式麦克风
Man, we have got to find you an open mic somewhere.
如果这是真的
Now, if that’s true,
如果你是假装坐轮椅的话 就来感受一下这个吧
then you’re faking this wheelchair shit and you would feel this.
该死 你感受不到吗
Damn! You can’t feel that? Nope?
我妻子被谋杀的那晚有四个人在场
Four guys were there the night my wife was murdered.
你是不是其中之一
Are you one of them?
你开始有感觉的点在哪里
Where’s the point when you start to feel things?
这里呢
What about here?
没有吗
Nope?
我只想听你说出来 你当时在场吗
I just need to hear you say it. Were you there?
这里呢
What about here?
好 找到了 原来是这里
Yeah! Now see that, my friend, is the magic point.
你的胳膊里也植入了枪吗
Is that a gun implanted in your arm, too?
跟你的朋友一样吗
Like your friend had?
我只想听你说出来
I just need to hear you say it.
你当时在场吗
Were you there?
是的
Yeah.
我在场
I was.
柄 你可以控制了
Stem, you can take over.
让我给你看看是怎么做到的
Let me show you how it’s done.
我没有忘记你
Oh, I didn’t forget about you.
不要太过自信了 格雷
Do not get over-confident, Grey.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
你看到了吗
Did you see that? Hmm?
你以为我是个废物 但是你不知道
See, you thought I was an invalid, but you didn’t know
我是个厉害的忍♥者
that I’m a fucking ninja.
格雷 我是最先进的 不是忍♥者
While I am state-of-the-art, Grey, I am not a ninja.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
告诉我他们在哪里
Tell me where they are.
柄 我该怎么办呢
Stem, what do I do?
用刀
Use the knife.
我…
I, uh…
我做不到
I can’t do it.
我可以帮你 你甚至不需要看
I can do it for you. You don’t even have to look.
好吧 你来
Okay, do it.
我允许了
You have my permission.
你在跟谁讲话
Who you talking to?
疯子
Crazy.
不要
No.
我妈妈教我永远不要为难残疾人
You know, my mama taught me never to pick on disabled people.
没错
Yeah.
好了 够了 柄
Okay, enough, Stem.
柄 够了
Stem, enough!
你现在完全控制自己了 格雷
You now have full control again, Grey.
该死
Shit.
你做了什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!