电脑
Computers.
的确有它们做不到的事
There are things that they can’t do.
它们无法让她起死回生 格雷
They can’t bring her back, Grey.
但是它们也许能让你重焕新生
But they just might be able to bring you back.
她会想要什么
What would she want?
这是全球首例
This is a world first.
这是目前以来任务最为艰巨的生物融合技术
Never before has a biomechanical fusion been asked to do so much.
一开始你会感觉很奇怪
It’s going to feel strange initially.
你大脑中的神经网络
The neural pathways in your brain will be
想要和外来物体进行交流
trying to have a conversation with a foreign body.
想要学习如何通过阻碍
Trying to learn to pass the baton.
关键就是要让它自然融入
The key is to let it grow into itself.
格雷 你能听到吗
Grey, can you hear me?
你能感觉到我这样做吗
Can you feel it when I do this?
我猜这应该是一个渐进的过程
My guess is this is going to be a piecemeal process.
你不该在一开始就抱有不切实际的期望
You shouldn’t be expecting unreasonable results so soon.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
现在试试站起来
Now try to stand.
不准告诉任何人
Nobody can know.
他们让我这样的人等待好几年才能测试这种东西
They make people like me wait years to test something like this.
但是我等不及了
But I can’t wait for them.
从来没人会喜欢签署保密协议
Signing confidentiality agreements is never fun,
但我想能亲手签署 感觉一定很好
but I bet it will feel good to do it with your own hand.
谁在动我的手和腿 是我还是那个小玩意
Who’s moving my arms and my legs? Me or your widget?
全是你自己
You’re the one doing it all.
你不是机器人
You’re not a robot.
柄为你的大脑服务
Stem works in service of your brain.
你的大脑给柄一个命令
Your brain gives Stem a command.
它来完成
He makes it happen.
关门
Close door.
晚上好 格雷
Good evening, Grey.
科塔斯警探又送了一个包裹来
Another package from Detective Cortez has been delivered.
-你想… -闭嘴
– Would you like… – Shut up.
你说”关闭”吗
Did you say, “Shut down”?
是的 关闭
Yeah, I did. Shut down.
询问笔录
证物
尸检报告
姓名
亚莎·崔斯
参考 一级谋杀
心脏 被子弹贯穿
前左胸
脑部 没有明显损伤
我能指出一些东西吗
May I point something out?
谁
Hello?
在
Yes?
谁在说话
Okay, who’s saying that?
我是柄
I am Stem,
为你操作身体的系统
the system operating your body for you.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
你在开玩笑吗
You fucking kidding me?
不
No.
我疯了 我他妈疯了
I’ve gone insane. I’m fucking insane.
你的心理报告诊断有轻微创伤应激综合征症状
Your psychological report diagnosed you with mild PTSD symptoms,
但是你没有疯
but you are not insane.
等等 你自从手术后
Wait, so, okay, you’ve been sitting there this whole time
就一直在吗
since the operation?
我看到你所看到的一切
I’ve been observing everything you’ve observed.
你非要说话吗
Do you have to talk?
如果你不想我说 我就不说
If you don’t want me to, I will not.
好 别说话
Okay, yeah, don’t talk.
所以我没有疯吗
So I’m not insane?
你可以继续说话了
You can talk again.
不 你没有疯
No, you are not insane.
等等 还有别人能听到你说话吗
Wait, can anybody else hear you?
不 只有你
No, only you.
我在向你的耳鼓膜传递声波
I’m sending sound waves to your eardrum.
你能看到我的想法吗
Can you read my mind?
不
No.
我只能辨别你大声说出来的话
I can only discern speech when you talk out loud.
既然你允许我继续说话了
Now that you’ve allowed me to talk again,
我能指出一些东西吗
may I point something out?
在无人机监控录像中
In the drone surveillance footage.
你看不到吗
Can’t you see it?
看到什么
See what?
开枪打你妻子的人
The man who shot your wife.
他的手里没有枪
There’s no gun in his hand.
她中枪了 那说明他有枪
She was shot. That means he had a gun.
她是中枪了 但是不是被他手里的枪打中
She was shot, but not with a gun he was holding in his hand.
是植入他手里的枪
A gun implanted inside his hand.
在他开枪时暂停
Freeze the screen at the moment he fires.
拿走亚莎包的人
The man who took Asha’s purse.
在画面左边
In the left of frame.
手腕上有一个标记
There is a marking on his wrist.
我不明白[我看不到]
I don’t see it.
我看得到 我重建了图像
I do. I’ve rebuilt the image.
如果你允许 我可以给你看
With your permission, I can show you.
放松 让我来画
Just relax and let me draw.
这感觉很奇怪
This feels very weird.
现在你能控制自己了 格雷
You now have full control again, Grey.
我见过这个
I’ve seen these.
这应该是一个部队纹身
It’s a military tattoo, I think.
我来读取 举到你的眼前
I will read it. Hold it in front of your eye.
瑟克·布兰特纳 海军陆战队
Serk Brantner. Marine Corps.
098422号♥ O型血 天主教♥徒♥
098-422. O-Positive. Catholic.
地址 新皇冠区 希勒斯大道414号♥
Address, 414 Citrus, New Crown.
你找到了这个家伙
You just found this guy.
我找到你们了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, you sons of bitches.
联♥系♥科塔斯警探
Call Detective Cortez.
你确定想联♥系♥科塔斯警探吗
Are you sure you want to call Detective Cortez?
我确定 你找到了杀死我妻子的人
Yes, I am sure. You just found the guy who murdered my wife.
你有证据吗
Do you have evidence to prove that?
终止联络
End call.
你看到纹身了
You saw the tattoo.
埃伦不准你和任何人提起我的事
Eron has forbidden you to tell anyone about me.
也许我是回忆起来了
Okay, maybe I drew it from memory.
我重构的纹身
My reconstruction of the tattoo
无法提供任何证据
does not provide any real evidence,
除非能够完全和无人机录像关联起来
unless they can correlate it exactly with the drone video,
然而并不行
which they can’t.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
你在向警方报告之前 必须完全确定是他干的
You need to be positive it’s him before you alert the police.
锁定车
Lock chair.
里面没有警报 但这是手动锁
There are no alarms inside, but it is a manual lock.
我不能帮你解锁
I can’t help you break it.
别担心 交给我
Don’t worry, I got this.
我建议你脱掉鞋子
I suggest you remove your shoes.
格雷 桌子
Grey, the table.
怎么了
What about it?
说”打开”
Say the word “On.”
打开
On.
说”消息”
Say “Messages.”
消息
Messages.
消息
“老骨头”这个名字一直被提到
The name “Old Bones” keeps being mentioned.
哈哈和我认为我疯了 史蒂文 两天前
什么 在”老骨头”的又一个通宵
史蒂文 两天前
我看到了38条相关消息 那是什么
I saw 38 references. What is that?
这是我以前住的地方的酒吧
It’s a bar in my old neighborhood.
我在网上找不到它的地址和电♥话♥
I can find no online address or phone number for it.
因为他们不喜欢做那种事
Because they don’t go in for that sort of thing.
不 这什么用都没有
No, this is useless.
关闭
Off.
躲在架子后面
Hide behind the shelf.
等等