OTL
OTL Releasing
出品
presents
布伦屋制片公♥司♥
a BH Production
金驿影业制♥作♥
and Goldpost Pictures production,
自动娱乐
in association with Automatik Entertainment,
倒计时公♥司♥
Nervous Tick
和维多利亚影业联合出品
and Film Victoria.
升级
Upgrade.
来吧
Okay, come on.
我爱你
I love you.
你不可能既当理想主义者又当资本家 亚莎
You can’t be an idealist and a capitalist, Asha.
你只能选一边
You gotta pick a side.
-我觉得我可以 -不行 我跟你说…
– I think I can. – No, you can’t. I’m telling you…
-正在抵达你的家 亚莎 -我的车救了我
– Arriving at your house, Asha. – Saved by my car.
再见 汉德利
Goodbye, Handley.
-天啊 -你没事吧 亚莎
– Oh, my God! – Are you okay, Asha?
我没事
I’m fine.
丈夫吓了我一跳
The husband scared me.
你知道你是在和一辆车说话吧
You do realize that you’re talking to a car, right?
我可是听到你总是跟你的车说话
I hear you talking to yours all the time.
至少我的车还有回应
At least mine can talk back.
看来你很努力啊
Oh, working hard I see.
欢迎回家 亚莎 晚间播放列表一号♥
Welcome home, Asha. Evening playlist one.
室内温度为22.2摄氏度
The temperature indoors is 72 degrees…
能量墙电力为86%
…and the energy wall is charged at 86%.
-以及鸡蛋用完了 -谢谢 卡拉 订鸡蛋
– Also, you’ve run out of eggs. – Thanks, Kara. Order them.
其实我今天非常努力
Actually, I was working very hard today.
那边就摆着庆祝啤酒
In fact, that right there is the celebratory beer.
-是吗 -没错
– Is that right? – Yeah.
我今天卸了庞蒂亚克的排气歧管
I dropped the block in the Firebird today.
完工了 你想去看看吗
Finished her up. You wanna see?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you just said.
反正我也不知道你是做什么工作的 妻子
Okay, well, I don’t know what you do for a living either, wife,
所以我们扯平了
so we’re even.
是的 但是待在家里
Yes, but is staying home
整天鼓捣车算是工作吗 格雷
all day playing with cars a living, Grey?
我不知道呢
I don’t know. Dunno.
太伤人了 真的太伤了
That hurt. It hurt good.
你知道吗
You know what?
我开始有点习惯
I’m actually getting kind of
你在这屋里穿着裤子了
used to you wearing the pants in this household.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
-我真的开始适应了 -别闹了
– I’m really settling in. – Stop it.
我知道我绝对不会让步的 所以…
Well, you know I’m never giving them back, so…
-跟你赌十元我能给你脱掉 -不 住手
– Bet you 10 bucks I can get them off. – No, stop!
要打印个披萨吗
You want to print a pizza?
-你想做个披萨吗 -感觉会很累
– You wanna make a pizza? – Sounds like a lot of work.
我今晚得给人送车 全搞定了
Oh, I got to drop the car off to this guy tonight. It’s all done.
好吧 玩得开心点
Okay, well, have fun.
什么叫玩得开心点 你得跟我一起去
What do you mean, have fun? You’re coming with me.
-什么 -没错
– What? – Yeah.
你得驾驶你那辆玩具车把我送回来
I need you to drive me home in that toy car of yours.
开车得45分钟呢
It’s like 45 minutes away.
我想试试按个按钮就去加拿大之类的
I’ll push a button and end up in Canada or something.
我还有工作呢 所以我不能陪你
Well, I have work to do, so I can’t.
我可不接受你的拒绝 女士
Can’t lives on won’t street, lady.
你得跟我一起去 相信我
You’re coming with me and believe me,
你绝对会想看看这家伙的房♥子
you’re gonna wanna see this guy’s house.
相信我
Trust me.
怎么回事 他住在石头后吗
So, what, he lives behind the rocks?
不 你等着看好了
No, just you wait.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Oh, yeah, really.
-你先请 -什么
– After you. – What?
太神奇了
This is amazing.
埃伦 老伙计
Eron, my man.
我把庞蒂亚克停在楼上了 可以开了
I got the Firebird upstairs, ready to go.
-你来早了 -我…
– You’re early. – Yeah, I, uh…
我开得很快 你在摸什么
I drive fast. What is the thing that you’re touching?
这是我的云
It’s my cloud.
埃伦
Eron,
我希望你认识一下我的妻子 亚莎
I’d like you to meet my wife, Asha.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好
Uh, yes. Hello.
你好
Hi.
等等 你是埃伦·肯恩
Wait, you’re Eron Keen?
你拥有韦瑟计算机公♥司♥ 天啊
You own Vessel Computers. Oh, my God.
丈夫没告诉我要来见谁 我…
Husband did not tell me who I was meeting. I…
我真的很喜欢你的公♥司♥
I really love your company.
你们做了很多了不起的工作
You do the most incredible things.
我也是干这行的 我是科伯特公♥司♥的
I’m in the industry, too. I work for, um, Cobolt.
我们专门为受伤士兵研究机械假肢
We specialize in robotic limbs for wounded soldiers.
我们还根本比不上韦瑟
I mean, we’re nothing like Vessel yet,
但我们在努力达到你们的水平
but we’re getting there.
不 你们没有
No, you’re not.
我来让你看看为什么
I’ll show you why.
跟我来
Follow me.
我想向你们介绍我目前的研究
I would like to introduce you to my present,
也是这个世界的未来
and the rest of the world’s future.
我给它取名为”柄”
I call it “Stem.”
这个小东西真是太不可思议了
That is the most incredible little roach.
-它能做什么 -无所不能
– What does it do? – Literally anything.
它能驾驶一切 交流一切 计算一切
It can drive anything, talk to anything, calculate anything.
这是一种新型的 更强的大脑
It’s a new, better brain.
它能生小孩 打橄榄球吗
Can it make babies and play football?
它能做对社会有益的事
It can do things that’ll benefit society.
你懂他的意思
Okay, you know what he means.
我是说 有的事人类能做的更好
I’m just saying, there’s some things that people do better.
你看着那小东西就看到未来
I mean, you look at that widget and you see the future,
而我看到那个东西 只能看到会有十多个人失业
and I look at that thing, I see 10 guys on an unemployment line.
你不应该和那个人争辩
You should try not to argue with that guy.
他是你最后一个给钱的客户
He’s your last paying customer.
汽车行进途中
Please do not touch the steering wheel
请不要触碰方向盘
while the car is in motion.
当那些小东西都开始
Okay, so what’s a guy like me
占领地球的时候 我这样的人该做什么
supposed to do when his widget starts taking over the world?
坐好享受旅途吗 过来
Sit back and enjoy the ride? Come here.
你知道吗
You know, there are
不用紧盯着道路还是有一些好处的
some benefits not having to keep your eyes on the road.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那我应该看着什么
What should I keep my eyes on?
请系好安全带
Please put your seatbelts on.
不好玩
No fun.
正在离开601号♥高速
Leaving 601 freeway.
601北 新皇冠
等等 亲爱的 我们在哪里
Wait, honey, where are we?
她可能只是带我们离开拥挤路段
She’s probably just taking us around the traffic.
等等 不 等等 抱歉 这…
Wait, no. No, wait. I’m sorry, this is…
不 这是我以前住的地方 我就在这里长大
No, this is my old neighborhood. This is where I grew up.
这里就是新皇冠区
Yeah, this is New Crown.
我们现在完全是往家的反方向走了
I mean, we’re going in the exact opposite direction of the house.
警告
自动驾驶出错
-卡拉 带我们回家 -抱歉 出现了一个错误
– Kara, take us home. – I’m sorry, there has been an error.
回到高速上 目的地为家
Return to the freeway. Destination home.
抱歉 出现了一个错误
I’m sorry, there has been an error.
-什么 -停车 车 停下来
– What? – Uh, stop. Car. Car. Stop.
按两次刹车键
Press the brake twice.
左转
Turning left.
-该死 该死 停车 -让我试试
– God damn it! God damn it, stop. – Let me try this.
我们速度有点快了
We’re going a little too fast.
这里不能…
This is not supposed to be…
该死