可现在那些恶棍又跑来 说什么那只鸟是他们的
And here they come, these bandits, and think the bird is theirs to take.
很快他们就会发现 这座山可是非常危险的
But they soon find that th s mountain is a very dangerous p ace
嘿 那个好像凯文
Hey, that looks like Kevin
– 凯文? – 是啊 那只大鸟是我的新宠物
– Kevin? -Yeah, that s my new giant bird pet.
我训练它跟着我们
I trained it to follow us
跟着你们? 不可能 怎么练法?
Fol ow you? It’s impossible How?
– 它喜欢吃巧克力 – 巧克力?
-She ikes chocolate – Chocolate?
我把自己的巧克力给她吃 它超爱吃的
Yeah I gave hersome of my chocolate She goes gaga for it.
可是它跑了 已经不见了
But it ran off It’s gone now
卡尔 那些路过这里的人
You know Carl, these peop e who pass through here,
总是会说些好听的故事
they all tel pretty good stories
一个测绘员绘制了一张地图
A surveyor making a map
一个植物学家将各种植物分类
A botanist cata oguing plants
一个老头乘着自己的屋子 来到天堂瀑布
An old man taking his house to Paradise Fa Is
这可是最动听的一个了 我都等不及要听它的结局了
I mean that’s the best one yet I cant wait to hear how it ends
真是个愉快的夜晚 但是我们必须得走了
Well, t’s been a wonderfu evening, but we better be go ng.
你们不能走
Oh you’re not leaving
我们不想利用你的热情好客
We don t want to take advantage of your hosp tality
– 过来 罗素 – 可我们还没吃甜点呢
– Come on, Russel -But we haven’t even had dessert yet
孩子说得对 你们还没吃甜点
The boy’s rght You haven’t had dessert
老五做的樱桃派可好吃了
Eps on here makes a del cious cherries jubilee.
我坚决要求你们留下来
Oh you really must stay I nsist
我们还有好多要说呢
We have so much more to talk about
凯文?
Kevin?
它在这儿
It’s here
抓住他们!
Get them!
– 快点! – 我已经快了!
– Hurry! – I am hurrying!
啊! 他们来了!
Ahhh! They’re coming!
主人 来这边
Master over here
向着光走 主人!
Go toward the light, Master!
罗素!
Russe I!
滚回去!
Get back!
快走 主人! 我去拦住那些狗
DUG: Go on, Master! I will stop the dogs
你们这些狗 都给我停下
Stop, you dogs
Whoa!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
嘎 嘎 啊! 嘎 嘎 啊!
Caw, caw Raar! Caw, caw Raar!
把手给我!
Give me your hand!
抓紧凯文!
Hang on to Kevin!
凯文
Kevin.
不不不 凯文 别动
Oh no no, no Kevin Stay down
她伤得很重 我们能不能帮她回家?
She’s hurt real bad Oan’t we he p her get home?
好吧 但我们得快点
All right, but we gotta hurry
你们跟丢了他们?
You lost them?
不 是道格干的
No, it was Dug
是的 它跟他们是一伙的 它帮他们逃跑!
Yeah He’s with them He helped them escape!
等等
Wait
等一下 道格
Wait a minute Dug
看到什么了?
See anything?
没看见 那群笨狗没来追我们
No My pack s not following us Boy, they are dumb
真是疯了
Th s is crazy
我终于见到了童年时代的偶像 可他却要杀了我们 真是可笑至极!
I fnally meet my childhood hero, and he’s trying to kill us. What a joke!
嘿 我知道一个笑话
Hey, I know a joke
一个松鼠爬到树上说
A squirrel walks up to a tree and says,
“我忘了储存橡栗过冬 现在我死了”
”I forgot to store acorns forwinter and now I am dead ‘
哈!真逗 因为那松鼠真的死了
Ha! It s funny because the squirrel gets dead.
小心 罗素
Careful, Russell
你还好吗 凯文?
You okay, Kevin?
弗雷德里克森先生 你知道吗?
You know what, Mr Fredricksen?
野外跟我想的不太一样
The wi derness isn’t qute what I expected.
是吗? 为什么?
Yeah? How so?
太荒芜了
It’s kind of wild
我是说 跟我在书上见到的不一样
I mean, t’s not how they made t sound n my book.
慢慢习惯吧 孩子
Get used to that, kid
我爸说得可简单了
My dad made t sound so easy
他真的很擅长露营
He’s rea ly good at camping
还会用石头取火
and how to make fre from rocks and stuff
以前每次帐篷大会 他都会来
He used to come to al my Sweat Lodge meetings.
之后我们就去Fentons吃冰激凌
And afterwards, we’d go get ice cream at Fentons.
我总是点巧克力的 他点黄油脆饼
I always get choco ate and he gets butter brickle.
然后我们就坐在路边
Then we sit on this one curb right outs de,
我数所有蓝色的车子 他数红色的
and I II count a the blue cars and he counts all the red ones,
谁数的最多就赢了
and whoever gets the most wins
我喜欢那条路
I like that curb
也许听着很无聊
That might sound boring,
但无聊的事却是我最难忘的
but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I rememberthe most
看! 在那边!
Look! There t s!
嘿 孩子 慢点 罗素 站着别动
Hey, kid Hold on, Russell Stand still
瞧那鸟跑得多快 等等 你这只长过头的大母鸡
Look at that bird go Wait up, you overgrown chicken.
去吧 凯文 去找你的宝宝吧!
Thats it Go, Kev n Go find your bab es!
跑啊 凯文 快跑!
Run, Kev n Run!
哦 不!
Oh no!
罗素 把你的刀给我!
Russell, give me your knife!
放开我的鸟!
Get away from my bird!
不!
No!
不!
No!
小心点 我要把它完好无损地带回去
Careful We’ll want her in good shape for my return
放开它! 住手!
Let her go! Stop!
凯文!
Kev n!
你把凯文放走了
You gave away Kevin
你把她放走了
You just gave her away
我才不管这些 我可没想到会这样!
Th s is none of my concern I d dn’t ask for any of this!
主人 没事的
Master, it’s alright
我不是你主人!
I am not your master!
如果你没出现 这一切就不会发生
And if you hadn’t have shown up, none of th s would’ve happened
恶狗! 恶狗!
Bad dog! Bad dog!
现在 不管你要不要帮我
Now, whetheryou assist me or not,
只要我没死 我就要去天堂瀑布
I am go ng to Paradise Falls if it kills me
我不想要这些徽章了
Here I don’t want th s anymore
罗素?
Russell?
罗素!
Russe I!
我要去帮凯文 你不去我也要去!
I’m gonna help Kevin, even if you won’t!
不要啊 罗素 不!
No, Russel No!
啊?
Huh?
罗素?
Russell?
道格!
Dug!
我藏在你的门廊下 我喜欢你 我能留下吗?
I was h ding underyour porch because I love you Can I stay?
你能不能留下? 当然了 你是我的狗嘛 对不?
Can you stay? Well, you’re my dog, aren’t you?
我是你的主人
And I’m your master
你是我的主人?
You re my master?
天啊! 天啊!
Oh boy! Oh boy!
好孩子 道格! 你是个好孩子!
Good boy, Dug! You’re a good boy!
好咧!
Yes!
别担心 凯文 我会来救
Don’t worry, Kevin. I’I save
他们一看到你就会相信我的
And they wouldn’t be eve me Just wait tll they get a look at you.
主人?
Master?
– 那个小邮差又回来了 – 什么?
-The sma mai man has returned -What?
放开我
Let me go
你的老朋友在哪?
Wheres yourelderly friend?
他已经不是我朋友了
He’s not my friend anymore
你在这里 就说明他也在附近
We , if you’re here Fredricksen can’t be far behind
你们把凯文藏哪儿了?
Where are you keeping Kevin?
放开我!
Let me go!
想叫就叫吧 小邮差
Scream all you want, small mailman
你的邮差朋友是听不见的
None of your ma man friends can hear you
我要展现野外探险训练的成果!
I’ll unleash al my Wi derness Explorertra ning!
老大 弗雷德里克森s回来了
Apha, Fredricksens coming back.
看好那只鸟 如果见到那老头 你知道该怎么做
Guard that bird If you see the old man, you know what to do
喂 你们上哪儿去啊? 我还没说完呢!