早安 甜心
Morning, sweetheart
我们得快点了
We better get moving
大鸟走了
Bird’s gone
也许罗素不会注意到 好咧 大家都起床吧!
Maybe Russell won’t notice All right, everybody up!
凯文呢? 他不见了! 凯文! 道格 快去找凯文!
Wheres Kevin? Hes wandered off! Kevin! Dug, f nd Kevin!
找鸟 找鸟! 这儿!
Find the bird, fnd the bird! Hi hi Po nt!
瞧 它在那里!
Look There he s!
那儿!
Point!
嘿 那是我的食物! 给我从屋顶上下来!
Hey That’s my food! Get off my roof!
对 从屋顶上下来
Yeah get off of his
它在干什么?
What is it doing?
那只鸟在回应她的孩子
The bird is cal ng to her babies
她的孩子
Her babies
凯文是女的?
Kevin s a girl?
她的家在那边的乱石林里
Her house s overthere in those twisty rocks
她是出来给孩子找食物的 现在得回去喂它们了
She has been gathering food for her babies and must get back to them
等一下 凯文要走了?
Wait Kevins just leaving?
你答应过要保护她的
But you prom sed to protect her
她的孩子需要她 我们得让他们团聚!
Her babies need her We gotta make sure they’re together!
抱歉 罗素 我们已经耽误太多时间了
Sorry Russe Weve lost enough t me already
Yeah
这是她最喜欢的巧克力
Th s was her favorte chocolate
因为她走了 所以有多的给你了
Because you sent her away, theres more foryou
啊?
Huh?
凯文?
Kevin?
那只鸟在哪里? 你说你抓到那只鸟了
Where’s the bird? You said you had the bird.
噢 没错 噢 没错
Oh, yes Oh yes
既然我这么说了 我知道你现在会怎么想
Since I have said that, I can see how you would think that
– 它在哪里? – 嗯 明天
– Where is it? – Uh Tomorrow
明天再来 到时那只鸟就又是我的了
Come back tomorrow, and then I will again have the bird Yes.
你追丢了! 为什么我都不感到吃惊?
You lost it! Why do I not have a surprised feeling?
至少你让我们找到了这个小男孩
Well, at least you now have led us to the small mailman
还有那个闻起来像李子的人
and the one who smells of prunes
我们找到他们 主人定会高兴的
ALPHA: Master will be most pleased we have found them
还会问他们很多问题 走吧!
and will ask of them many questions Come!
等一下 我们才不跟你们走呢! 我们要去瀑布!
Wait We’re not going with you! We’re going to the falls!
滚开!
Get away from me!
让开
Get down!
停下!
Stay!
你坐那玩意儿来的?
You came here in that?
哦 没错
Uh yeah
一座房♥子? 一座飞屋?
In a house? A floating house?
这是我见过的最荒谬的事
That s the darnedest thing I’ve ever seen
你们不是来抓我的鸟的吧?
You’re not after my b rd, are you?
但如果你要借点糖之类的
But if you needed to borrow a cup of sugar
我很乐意效劳
I’d be happy to oblige
好了 这都是个误会
Well, th s is al a misunderstanding
我的狗狗们弄错了
My dogs made a mistake
等一下 你是查尔斯.蒙兹?
Wait Are you Charles Muntz?
是的 我就是
Yeah, we I yes
那个查尔斯.蒙兹?
THE Chares Muntz?
“去冒险吧!”
”Adventure is out there!”
真的是他! 那是查尔斯.蒙兹!
It’s really him! That’s Chares Muntz!
– 真的? 谁是查尔斯.蒙兹? – 他!
-It s? Who’s Charles Muntz? – H m!
– 没错! 没错 真是他! – 我是卡尔.弗雷德里克森
– Yes! Yes Thats him! -I m Oarl Fredrcksen.
我和我妻子都是你的铁杆粉丝
My wfe and I, we were your b ggest fans.
噢 品味不错
Oh we You’re a man of good taste
好了 你们肯定累了 饿吗?
Now, you must be tired Hungry?
Uh- huh
好了 听着 各位!
Now, attent on, everyone!
这些人不再是入侵者! 他们是我们的座上宾
These people are no longer intruders! They are our guests
跟我来 我挺喜欢你
Follow me I like you temporarily
你闻起来确实像李子
You do sme like prunes
哇!
Whoa!
我不会咬你
I wi not bite you
那小邮差闻上去像巧克力
The small mailman smells I ke chocolate
我为狗狗的行径道歉
I’m sorry about the dogs
– 希望他们没有过分粗鲁 – 我们没有
-Hope they weren t too rough on you – We werent
把你的飞屋栓在我的旁边吧
Go ahead and moor your airsh p rght next to mine
我们真的要进入”冒险精神”号♥?
We’re not actua ly going ins de the Spirit of Adventure itself?
噢
Oh…
你愿意吗?
Would you like to?
荣幸至极
Wou d I?
稍等一下 蒙兹先生
Wait up Mr Muntz
我的天呐
Jiminy Cricket
– 你不行 – 我们拿道格怎么办?
– Not you – What do we do with Dug?
他跟丢了大鸟 给他戴耻辱罩
He has lost the bird Put him in the Cone of Shame
我不喜欢耻辱罩
I do not ike the Cone of Shame.
大部分的藏品都被 世界一流的博物馆收藏了
Well, most of the col ection is housed n the world’s top museums,
纽约 慕尼黑 伦敦 当然 我把最好的留给自己
New York, Mun ch London Of course I kept the best for myself.
你居然有这么多! 瞧瞧啊!
Did you ever! Will you look at that?
那是重脚兽
Oh, yes, the Arsinoitherium
我刷牙的时候 那个野兽来攻击我
Beast charged while I was brushing my teeth.
我用剃须刀把它制♥服♥了
Used my shav ng k t to brng him down
噢 真是吃惊
Oh yeah Well, surprise me
那时候 能把它从埃塞俄比亚 带出来的唯一方法
Only way to get it out of Ethiopia at the time
就是谎称它是牙科器具
was to have it declared as denta equipment.
老天! 索马里巨型豹龟!
Oh, my gosh! The g ant Somalian leopard torto se!
你认出来了 真是佩服
Oh you recognize it I’m impressed
那可是段有趣的经历
That’s an nteresting story there
选得好
Exce ent choice
是我和罗斯福探险的时候找到的
I found it on safari with Roosevelt
我们养成了晚上玩纸牌的习惯
He and I fe into a habit of playing g n rummy n the evenings,
他居然作弊!
and did he cheat!
哦 他可真烂!
Oh he was horrible
主人 晚餐准备好了
Master, dinner is ready
哦 翻译器坏了
Oh dear Broken translator
电线又松了 好了 伙计
It’s that loose wire again There you go, big fe a.
谢谢 主人
Thank you, Master
我喜欢它刚才的声音
I liked his other voice
晚餐好了 这边请
Well, d nner s served Right this way
美国现在咋样了啊?
So, how are th ngs stateside, huh?
好几次都想回去了
Almost tempted to go back a few times,
但我在这里还有未完成的工作
but I have unfnished work here
但愿你们都饿了
Please I hope you’re hungry,
因为老五是我最好的厨师
because Epsilon is the fnest chef lve ever had
老五 你又做了这道菜!
Oh Epsi on, you’ve done t again!
好耶!
Yes!
嘿嘿!
Hey Hey!
哦 爱丽肯定会喜欢这些的
Oh my Ellie wouldve loved a I this
因为你 她才有了这个梦想
You know its because of you she had this dream
来到这里 住在天堂瀑布边上
to come down here and ve by Paradise Falls.
真是荣幸 现在你做到了
I’m honored And now you’ve made it
不会打扰你吧? 我不喜欢麻烦人
You’re sure were not a bother? I’d hate to impose
不不 有客人来真好 这才算是个宴请嘛
No, no Its a pleasure to have guests, a real treat
– 宴请 哪有宴请! – 宴请
– Treat Where’s the treat! – Treat
不不 安静! 都给我安静
No, no Quiet! Calm down, ca m down
– 我要好吃的! 我要好吃的! – 嘿!
– I want a treat! I want a treat! – Hey!
我真不应该用那个词
I shouldn t have used that word
有朋自远方来 不亦乐乎
Having guests s a delight
经常有小偷来偷我东西
More often I get th eves come to steal whats rightfully mine.
不!
No!
他们说我是骗子
They ca led me a fraud those
但只要我把这东西带回去 我就能为自己正名了
But once I br ng back this creature, my name wil be cleared
漂亮吧?
Beautiful, sn t it?
我花了一生来找它
I’ve spent a lifetime tracking it
有时候 追着追着 几年就过去了
Sometimes years go by between sightings
我试过用烟把它从窝里熏出来
Ive tried to smoke it out of that death y abyr nth where it ives.
但之后人也就进不去了
You can’t go in after it
一旦进去 就出不来了
Once in, there’s no way out
好多狗都死了
I’ve lost so many dogs