-I could help you cross youryard -No
– 我能帮您过门廊 – 不用
-I could help you cross your porch – No
我总得帮你过点什么
Well, I gotta help you cross something
不用 我好得很
No I m doing fine
“下午好 我的名字是罗素”
”Good afternoon My name is Russell”
– 孩子 孩子 – “我是一名野外探险队员”
– Kid Kd -”And I am a Wilderness Explorer
– “隶属于54团第12小分队” – 我 别说了 孩子!
-”in Tribe 54 Sweat Lodge 12” – I Slow down Kid!
– “今天您需要什么 ” – 谢谢
-”Are you n need of any assistance” -Thank you,
– 但我不需要任何帮助! – ” .帮助吗 先生?”
-but I don’t need any help! -‘ …today, sir?”
说吧
Proceed
– “下午好” – 跳到最后吧!
– ‘Good afternoon” -But skip to the end!
看到这些了吗? 这些是我野外探险的徽章
See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges
你可能注意到少了一枚 那是帮助老人的徽章
You may notice one s m ssing It’s my Assisting the Elderly badge.
如果拿到了 我就能成为高级野外探险队员了
If I get it, I will become a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
“野外探险去啊!”
”The wlderness must be explored!”
嘎 嘎 啊!
Caw, caw Raar!
那样就太棒了! 会有个表彰大会
It’s gonna be great! There’s a big ceremony,
老爸们都会去 并给我们别上徽章
and all the dads come and they p n on our badges.
所以说你想帮助老人家?
So, you want to assist an old person?
是的! 这样我就能升高级了
Yep! Then I’ be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
– 你听说过沙锥鸟吗? – 沙锥鸟?
-You ever heard of a snipe? – Snipe?
一种鸟 眼睛小而圆
Bird Beady eyes
每晚都溜进我的院子偷吃杜♥鹃♥花
Every night it sneaks in my yard and gobbles my poor azaleas.
我又老又弱 抓不到它 如果有人能帮我就好了
I’m elderly and nfrm I can’t catch it If on y someone cou d help me.
– 我! 我! 我帮您! – 不知你行吗 它可狡猾着呢
– Me me! I’ I do it! -I don’t know It’s awfully crafty.
你得拍三次手才能引它出来
You’d have to cap your hands three times to lure it in
我会找到的 弗雷德里克森先生!
I’ll find him Mr Fredricksen!
向下过两条街就是它的洞了 如果你向下走
I think its burrow is two blocks down If you go past
过两条街 知道了 沙锥鸟
Two blocks down Got t Snipe
过来吧 小鸟儿 小鸟儿
Here, snipey snipey
找到了记得带到这里来
Bring it back here when you find it
沙锥鸟!
Snipe!
好了 再向前 向前
Okay, keep her coming Keep coming
停 停 停!
And stop Stop Stop!
怎么 嘿! 嘿! 你!
Why Hey Hey you!
你在干什么呢?
What do you What do you think you re doing?
– 很抱歉 先生 – 别碰这个
-I am so sorry sir – Don’t touch that
不 不 不 我会帮您修好的
No, no, no Let me take care of that for you.
– 离我的邮箱远点! – 嗨 先生 我
-Get away from our mailbox! – Hey Sir, I.
你别碰它!
I don’t want you to touch it!
噢!
Ow!
史蒂夫 你还好吗?
Steve, you all right?
抱歉 弗雷德里克森先生
Sorry, Mr Fredricksen
我觉得你并不像个危险人物 拿着
You don’t seem like a public menace to me. Take this.
荫树橡木的工作人员 明早会来接您的 好吗?
The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the morn ng, okay?
现在该怎么办呢 爱丽?
What do I do now, Ellie?
早啊 先生们
Morning, gentlemen
早安 弗雷德里克森先生 准备好走了吗?
Good morn ng, Mr Fredricksen You ready to go?
准备得不能再准备了
Ready as I’ ever be
能帮我拿下这个吗?
Would you do me a favor and take this?
我们一会儿在车上见
I’ll meet you at the van in just a minute
我得好好和老房♥子告别
I wanna say one ast goodbye to the old place.
当然了 您慢慢来吧
Sure Take a I the time you need sir
见得多了 他可能要去上第80次厕所
That’s typical He’s probab y going to the bathroom forthe 80th time.
他真该好好收拾收拾呢
You think he’d take better care of his house
永别了 小子们! 我会在天堂瀑布给你们寄明信片的
So long, boys! I’I send you a postcard from Paradise Fal s
耶!
Heh!
我们上路了 爱丽
Were on ourway, Ellie
呃?
Huh?

Hmm
你好 弗雷德里克森先生 是我 罗素
Hi Mr Fredricksen It’s me, Russell
你在外头做什么 孩子?
What are you doing out here, kid?
我找到了沙锥鸟 跟着它到了您门廊下
I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch,
但沙锥鸟有条长尾巴 更像只大老鼠
but th s snipe had a ong tail and looked more like a large mouse.
请让我进去吧
Please let me in
不行
No
哦 好吧 你可以进
Oh alright, you can come

in

Huh
我从没坐过会飞的屋子
I’ve never been in a floatng house before.
风镜啊 看看这玩意 哇哦! 您要去旅行吗?
Goggles Look at th s stuff Wow! You’re going on a trip?
“天堂瀑布 失落的世界”
”Paradise Falls, a and lost in time”
您要去南美洲啊 弗雷德里克森先生?
You’re going to South America, Mr Fredricksen?
别碰那个! 你会弄脏它的
Don’t touch that! You’I soil it
大多数人会坐飞机
You know most people take a plane,
但您很聪明 因为这样您能带齐 电视 餐具和所有的东西
but you re smart because you will have al your TV and cocks and stuff.
哇 您是这样驾驶房♥子的?
Whoa Is this how you steer your house?
真的管用吗?
Does it really work?
小孩 你别去碰
Kid would you stop with the
– 这样右转 – 不要动
-This makes it go right -Let go of that…
– 这样就转左了 – 快住手
-And that way’s left – Knock it off
嘿 快看! 高楼大厦
Hey, look! Bui dings
那楼离这么近 我都能碰到了
That bu Iding’s so close I cou d almost touch it
哇! 真棒!
Wow! This is great!
您也该来试试 弗雷德里克森先生
You shou d try th s Mr Fredricksen
看啊 下面的公车站能送我回家 过两条街就到!
Look, there’s a bus that could take me home two blocks away!
嘿 这里能看到您的房♥子
Hey I can see your house from here
– 别乱动了 小孩 – 哇哦!
Don’t jerk around so much, kid Whoa!
这办法恐怕不行
Well, that’s not gonna work
我认识那云 是积雨云
I know that coud lts a cumulonimbus
您知道吗
Did you know that
当暖气流升到冷气流上面
the cumulonimbus forms
就会形成积雨云了?
when warm air rises over cool air?
整晚充气球为了什么啊?
Stayed up al n ght blowing up balloonsforwhat?
所以就形成了闪电
and that’s how we get lightning
– 说得好 孩子 – 弗雷德里克森先生?
-That’s nice kid -Mr Fredricksen?
暴风雨要来了 越来越吓人了
Theres a storm coming It’s starting to get scary.
我们要被吹散了! 我们有大♥麻♥烦了!
We’re gonna get b own to b ts! We’re in big trouble..
– 你在那儿干嘛呢? – 快看
-What are you doing over there? – Look
看到了吗? 积雨云
See? Cumulonimbus.
我的背包!
My pack!
抓到了!
Got ya!
我还以为您死了呢
I thought you were dead
出什么事了?
What happened?
我刚在掌舵 我做到了 我能驾驭飞屋了
I steered us I did I steered the house
掌舵?
Steered us?
您把东西抱紧后就睡着了
After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap.
所以我就跑前面掌舵 我们就到了这里
So I went ahead and steered us down here
那是
Yeah. Sure.
我们迷路了
Can’t tell where we are.
哦 我们已经在南美了
Oh we’re in South Amerca all right
有了我的野外探险GPS 小菜一碟
It was a cinch with my Wilderness Explorer GPS.
– GP什么? – 我爸给我的
-GP What? -My dad gave it to me
它能指示我们目前的所在地
It shows exacty where we are on the planet.
有了这宝贝 我们永远不会迷路!
With this baby, we’ll never be ost!
哎呀
Oops
放你下去 坐公车回家吧
Well get you down, find a bus stop,
你就说要回去找妈妈
you just tell the man you wanna go back to your mother.
当然 但我觉得天堂瀑布没公车吧
Sure, but I don’t think they have buses in Parad se Falls
好了 这样就行了
There That ought to do it
我再给你些零钱坐车
Here I’ll g ve you some change for bus fare.
不用了 我可以用公交卡
No, I’ll just use my city bus pass
喔 那得转个无数站
Whoa That’s gonna be like a bill on transfers
才能到我家了
to get back to my house
弗雷德里克森先生 要多久着陆啊?
Mr Fredrcksen, how much longer?
我们升得挺高的 要花个几小时着落吧
We I we’re up pretty high Oould take hours to get down.
那是楼房♥之类的吧
That th ng was building or something
那是什么 弗雷德里克森先生?
What was that, Mr Fredricksen?
我们应该还没到地吧
We can’t be cose to the ground yet
等等! 等等 不 不要! 不要 不要!
Wait! Wa t, no don’t! Don’t don’t!
等等 等等!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!