instead of the back, right?
而不是背后袭击 是吧
You wanted to see me?
你找我
You know what? Yeah, come on in.
是的 进来 进来
Great job out there. Thank you.
你的表现很好 谢谢
How’s everyone taking it? Great.
大家觉得怎么样 很好
Listen, I admire your…zeal.
我很欣赏你的 热情
And I think you have some very good ideas.
你的想法也很好
But you know nothing about the realities of my industry.
但你根本并不了解这类工作现状
You can set up an ichat,
你可以安排视频对话
but you don’t know how people think.
但你不懂他们的想法
Actually I minored in psychology. Nice.
事实上 我辅修过心理学 很好
Ok, kiddo, fire me. Ryan
好吧 丫头 来解雇我 瑞恩
She’s going to be doing this on a regular basis.
让她实况体验一下
Don’t you want to know if she can fire somebody?
你不想看看她是否有能力解雇别人吗
She’s fired Ned.
她刚刚解雇了奈德
My dog can fire Ned.
我的狗都能解雇奈德
Fire me.
解雇我
You don’t need to do this.
你不用这么做
No, it’s ok. I got this.
不 没关系 让我来
Mr Bingham,
宾汉姆先生
I regret to inform you that your position
很抱歉通知您
at this company is no longer available.
您之前在本公♥司♥的职位已经被取消了
Who the hell are you? My name is Miss Keener.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 我叫吉娜
I’m here today to discuss your future.
我来与您探讨一下您的未来
My future?
我的未来
The only one who can fire me is Craig Gregory.
唯一有权解雇我的是克雷格·格利高里
Mr. Gregory hired me to handle this for him.
格利高里先生让我来替他处理
Handle what? Handle me?
处理什么 处理我吗
Mr. Gregory hired me,
格利高里先生雇佣了我
He’s the only one who can fire me.
只有他才能解雇我
You know what? I’m gonna go talk to him.
我要去找他谈谈
Mr Bingham… No, no, no! You can’t follow me.
宾汉姆先生 不 你不能追上来
You’re on a computer screen, remember?
你在电脑屏幕上 记得吗
Right. Alright, let’s try this again.
是的 让我们再来一遍
Fire me again. I just did.
再来解雇我 我刚刚已经做了
Actually, you didn’t. Fire me.
但你却失败了 再来
That’s enough. We get it.
够了 我明白了
Mr Bingham, I’m here today to inform you
宾汉姆先生 今天我来的目的是
That your position is no longer available.
告诉您您的职位被取消了
I’m fired? Yes, you’re fired.
我被解雇了 是的 您被解雇了
Never say fired. You’ve been let go.
别用解雇这个词 公♥司♥不需要您了
Why?
为什么
This is a mythical situation.
这个场景是虚构的
How could I possibly know why?
我怎么会知道原因
Why doesn’t matter, you never know why.
为什么不重要 你永远不知道为什么
It’s important not to focus on the why and rather
关键不在于原因
to spend your energy thinking about your future.
而在于省下力气来为将来做打算
Well, I’m gonna spend my energy on suing you
除非你给我一个合理的解释
unless you give me a good reason why you’re firing me.
否则我会省下力气起诉你的
Mr. Bingham, the reason’s not important.
宾汉姆先生 原因并不重要
You’re firing me without grounds?
所以你无缘无故地解雇了我
Now I really have a lawsuit.
看来我必须提出诉讼了
I get what you’re trying to say, Ryan.
我明白你想说的了 瑞恩
Don’t take this personally, Mr. Bingham.
我们并不是针对个人的 宾汉姆先生
Personally?
不针对个人
This is the most personal situation
你将干涉的
you are ever gonna enter,
就是我最私人的境况
before you try to revolutionise my business,
在你试图改革我的工作方式前
I’d like to know that you actually know my business.
我想知道你是否真的了解我的工作
That’s a hell of a way to welcome her to the team.
以这种方式欢迎她太过分了
Am I the only one that sees that by doing this
只有我意识到了那样做的结果
we’re making ourselves irrelevant?
会使我们和工作脱节吗
No, frankly, we’re making you irrelevant.
不 坦白说 那只会让你脱节
Nice. Don’t blame me.
很好 别迁怒于我
Blame high fuel costs,
要怪就怪高昂的燃料费
Blame insurance premiums, blame technology.
保险费 还有高科技
You better watch yourself,
你得跟上时代的发展
you’re a little too young to become a dinosaur.
想变恐龙你还年轻了点
I’m not a dinosaur.
我才不是恐龙
I want you to show her the ropes.
我想让你带她熟悉行情
What do I know what goes on here? Get Ferguson to do it.
我又不清楚这里的情况 让弗格森去
I’m not talking about here.
没有商量的余地
No. Yeah.
不行 是的
C’mon you’re very-very confident this
得了 你不是非常自信地认为
girl doesn’t know what she’s doing. So…
这个女孩的想法不切实际吗 所以
I’m sorry. I don’t think a myspace page
抱歉 我认为单凭她自己的演示
qualifies you to rewire a company.
并不足以让整个公♥司♥进行改革
Well then great here’s your chance. Go out,
很好 机会来了 去吧
show her the magic, take her through the paces.
施展你的魔法 带她熟悉环境
I’m not a fucking tour guide.
我才不他妈的当导游呢
Now here we go.
又来了
Bingham, here’s the boat. And here’s you.
宾汉姆 这是船 这是你
Do you want to be in the boat? Yeah, alone.
你想上船吗 是的 一个人
We’re ringing the bell, we’re rounding everybody up.
我们要开始实行了 每个人都必须参与
You want to stay out a bit longer, you’re welcome
你想自己罢♥工♥的话 请自便
to do it, but you will not be alone. Ok?
但你不能自己一个人 明白吗
You let me know.
想通后告诉我
Oh, Christ.
我的天
What? Follow me.
怎么了 跟我来
I really like my luggage.
我很喜欢我的旅行箱
That’s exactly what it is. It’s a luggage.
没错 它确实是个旅行箱
You know how much time you lose checking in?
你知道你登机浪费了多久吗
I don’t know. 5…10 minutes?
我不知道 5或10分钟吧
35 minutes a flight.
一次35分钟
I travel 270 days a year.
我一年出差270天
That’s 157 hours.
就是157个小时
That makes seven days.
相当于浪费了7天
You willing to throw away an entire week on that?
你想花一周时间去拖那个箱子吗
You don’t need this. Sorry, you don’t need that.
这个 抱歉 你不需要这个
You’re not gonna need that.
你不需要那个
They have neck pillows on the plane.
飞机上有气枕
Yeah this – they have better ones there.
这个 旅馆里有更好的
I’ll get rid of this.
也可以扔了
I can just meet you at security.
我们可以在安检那里会合
Thank you.
谢谢
Bingo. Asians.
就是那了 亚洲人后面
You can’t be serious.
你不是认真的吧
Never get behind people travelling with infants.
永远不要跟在带小孩的旅客后面
I’ve never seen a stroller collapse
我从没见过他们在20分钟内
in less than 20 minutes.
能把婴儿车折起来
Old people are worse.
跟在老年人后面就更糟了
Their bodies are littered with hidden metal.
他们总是不紧不慢的
And they never appreciate how
一点都不珍惜
little time they have left on earth.
他们所剩无几的时间
Here you go. 5 words.
那边 四个字形容
Randomly selected for additional screening.
随机抽检
Asians.
亚洲人
They pack light, travel efficiently and they’ve
他们行李很少 很讲效率
got a thing for slip-on shoes – God love ’em!
穿休闲皮鞋 就喜欢这样的
That’s racist.
你这是种族歧视
I’m like my mother, I stereotype. It’s faster.
我像我妈 对人保有成见 这样更快
You mad at your computer?
你对你的电脑有意见吗
I type with purpose.
我在干正事
What is it that you’re working on so furiously?
什么事让你打字打得这么带劲
I’m building a workflow of firing techniques.
我在写一个裁员的工作流程
It’s questions and responses, actions and reactions.
包括提问和答案 方式和反应
A script taking you through the steps of firing someone.
这个流程告诉你怎样解雇一个人
Who’s it for?
给谁写的
Well, theoretically,
理论上
you could put it in the hands of anyone
你可以把它交给任何人