It’s got a hologram on it. They’re calling it Dos Equis.
上边有防伪标签 通过欧洲质量认证
All right, I’ll check in. Wait a while,
我会看看的 等等
I’ve got er… Craig Gregory for you.
克雷格·格利高里找你
Wait no… I-I-er…
等等 我
Fuck.
靠
How is my little road warrior?
我的飞行战士怎么样啊
Hey, 20 minutes from boarding into a world of bliss.
还有20分钟就要登机飞上西天了
Real good numbers out of phoenix, Ry guy.
正是涅磐的好时机啊 小瑞
You know that big auto is about to cut
有家大的汽车公♥司♥月底前
another 10k before the end of the month?
又要裁掉1万人 你听说没有
No kidding.
真的假的
Yeah Christmas came early.
可以提前过年了
I wish I could have you in about five places at once,
真希望你能一次去5个地方
but I do need you back here in
但你周末前得回
Omaha by the end of the week. Alright?
奥马哈来 好吗
I thought you needed me everywhere.
不是说要我去全国各地吗
Yeah well you know, we got something real big here,
没错 但有件非常重要的事
a real game changer.
转折性事件
What are we talking about here?
你在说什么呢
You’ll see. Today
到时候就知道了 今天
I took my first crap in two weeks, hallelujah.
我终于拉出了2周一来第一泡屎 哈利路亚
That’s me hanging up on you.
我要挂了
Great, love that sound.
很好 我喜欢那声音
Are you satisfied with Maestro?
你对曼斯特租车公♥司♥满意吗
Yeah, I am.
是的 还好
A little stingy with their miles. I like Hertz.
计算里程上有点小气 我喜欢赫兹
No, Hertz keeps its vehicles too long.
赫兹的车太旧了
If a car has over 20,000 miles, I won’t drive it.
我不会开一辆里程超过2万英里的车的
Maestro doesn’t instant checkout.
曼斯特不能即时退车
I like the park-and-go.
我喜欢停下车就走
Hertz doesn’t guarantee navigation.
赫兹的车连GPS都不是每辆都有
It’s funny.
真有趣
You don’t seem like a girl who needs directions.
你可不像是个需要引路的女人
I hate asking for directions. That’s why I get a nav.
我讨厌问路 所以我需要GPS
That new outfit, Colonial, isn’t bad.
有家新开的科龙尼租车公♥司♥还不错
Is that a joke? Yes.
你在开玩笑么 没错
Their kiosk placement blows.
它的停车场又小又逊
They never have available upgrades.
而且永远没有新车
Basically, it’s a fleet of shit boxes.
基本就是一堆垃圾
I don’t know how they’re still in business.
真不懂他们怎么抢到生意的
I’m Ryan. I’m Alex.
我是瑞恩 我是艾丽克斯
Maplewood card. How dare you bring that into this palace?
枫树卡 你竟然把它带进希尔顿
Hilton offers equal value and better food but the
这里的格调和食物更好
maplewood gives out warm cookies at check-in.
但枫树会在你入住时送贴心曲奇
They got you with the cookies, didn’t they?
几个曲奇就收买♥♥你了吗
Yeah I’m a sucker for simulated hospitality.
这种伎俩总是能骗到我这种傻瓜
There’s an industry term for that.
有专有名词形容那个的
It’s a mixture of faux and homey – faumey.
是虚伪和舒适的混合 假舒适
Oh my god!
我的天哪
I wasn’t sure this actually existed.
我都不知道这卡真的存在
This is the american airlines…
这是美国航♥空♥的那个
It’s a concierge key, yeah.
至尊会员卡
What is that, carbon fibre? Graphite.
是碳纤维做的吗 石墨的
Oh, I love the weight.
手感真的很不错
That’s for excited today that bad boy came in.
这种东西就是用来泡姑娘的
Yeah I’ll say.
没错
I put up pretty pedestrian numbers.
我积攒的里程数也不少了
60 thou a year, domestic.
我一年在国内飞了6万英里
That’s not bad. Don’t patronise me.
还不错 不要这样鄙视我
What’s your total? It’s a personal question.
你一共飞了多少 这是个私人问题
Please. And we hardly know each other.
得了吧 而且我们才认识不久
Show some hubris.
拿出点气势来
Come on, impress me.
来 刺♥激♥我一下
I bet it’s huge. You have no idea.
我猜一定很远 远的超出你的想象
How big? What is it, this big?
有多远 这么远
This big?
还是这么远
I don’t want to brag.
我不想吹牛
Oh, come on! Come on.
来吧 说吧
Let’s just say I have a number in mind. I haven’t hit it yet.
这么说吧 我有个目标但还没达到
This is pretty fucking sexy.
这东西真♥他♥妈♥性感
Hope it doesn’t cheapen our relationship.
希望它不会让我们的关系变的低俗
We’re two people who get turned on by elite status.
两个能因为会员卡聊天的人
I think cheap is our starting point.
关系从一开始就已经低俗了
There’s nothing cheap about loyalty.
忠实于一个品牌并不低俗
So we came up with this master plan, which was for me…
我们想了个绝妙的计划 就是让我
…to put gauze, to put bandages on both my hands.
在手上缠上绷带纱布之类的
Then we got on the plane,
然后我们上了飞机
transatlantic, flying to erm…Zurich.
穿越大西洋 飞往苏黎世
I walked up, waited till it was dark,
一直等到天色暗了
and I walked up to the bathroom with her.
我起身和她一起去卫生间
Everybody was watching the movie ouutside…
其他人都在外面看电影
Opened up, went inside. She opened the door for me,
打开门进去 她帮我开门
and came in like she was gonna help me.
然后进来 就像是她在帮我
We gave it our best shot. It wasn’t great.
我们尽力而为了 尽管演技很差
But it was fun. It was tricky.
但却很有意思 情况很复杂
Give me some details.
说具体一点
Well it’s not so easy. Have you ever tried it?
那可不容易 你试过没有
Yes, I have.
我当然试过
Really? Really.
真的假的 当然是真的
You’ve done that? I have done that.
你那么干过 没错
On a transatlantic flight? On a domestic flight
在跨大西洋的航♥班♥上 不是 国内航♥班♥
Regional, actually.
事实上是短途的
At nighttime? Daytime.
晚上吗 白天
What? And how’d you do that?
怎么了 你怎么做到的
Oh, I’m really flexible.
我柔韧性很好的
Ah, I should throw these out.
我真该把这些都扔了
We can always use that room with the ice machine.
我们可以去那个有制冰机的房♥间
Aha, here I like.
终于开了
Good call on that towel rack.
毛巾系的真不错
I like how you burritoed me in the sofa cushions.
我喜欢你在沙发上抱着我的感觉
I was improvising.
我也是灵光一闪
Shame we didn’t make it to the closet.
没能去壁橱里大干一场真是遗憾
We got to do this again. Oh, yeah.
我们一定要再来一次 当然
I’m in Newark on the 12th, Modesto on the 13th…
我12号♥在纽瓦克 13号♥在莫代斯托
Oklahoma city on the 15th…
15号♥在俄克拉荷马
Any southwest?
有西南部的没
I’ll be swinging by Albuquerque week of the 16th.
我16号♥那周会在阿尔布开克附近
No, I’m in Florida on the 20th.
没有 但我20号♥会在佛罗里达
Florida
佛罗里达
Miami. That’s nothing.
迈阿密 那又怎么样
40 minutes.
到你那里40分钟
I should probably go back to my room
我该回自己房♥间了
so I can wake up in my bed.
这样就可以在自己床上醒来了
I think that would be the ladylike thing to do.
我觉得那样很有淑女风范
Nice meeting you. A pleasure.
很高兴和你见面 荣幸之至
Hello? Hey, Ryan, how are you holding up?
你好 瑞恩 最近怎么样
Every family has the one person
每个家庭都有一个
who keeps the genealogy in check.
让家庭成员保持联♥系♥的人
That’s my sister kara – the glue.
就是我姐姐凯拉 我们家的粘合剂
Fine. You and the kids?
挺好的 你和孩子们怎么样
Missy’s outstanding, Matthew made varsity.
米西棒极了 马修进了校队
How’s the road? Couldn’t be better.
旅途怎么样 棒极了
Good. So, Ryan? Yeah?
很好 瑞恩 什么事
I didn’t even want to have to ask you this,
我真不想开口求你
because I know how you are about doing things for others.
我知道你不喜欢帮别人的忙
But we’re coming up on three weeks to go to Julie’s wedding
但还有三周就是茱莉的婚礼了
and there’s something we could really use your help on.
我需要你帮个忙
Yeah?
什么事
We’ve been sending people these kits,
我们打算给大家寄一些人形立牌
so they can print out photos of Julie and Jim on cardbord,
大家可以把他俩的照片印在纸板上