Hey, honey, who’s at the door? Just somebody who’s lost.
亲爱的 谁在敲门 只是个迷路的人
Alex?
艾丽克斯
What were you thinking, showing up at my door like that?
你是怎么想的 就那样出现在我家门口
What do you mean? I wanted to see you.
你什么意思 我只是想见你
I didn’t know you had a family.
我不知道你成家了
Why didn’t you tell me that?
你为什么没告诉我那些
Look I’m sorry I ruined your evening but you
很抱歉毁了你的良宵
could have seriously screwed things up for me.
但你差一点就把我彻底毁了
That’s my family. That’s my real life.
那是我的家人 我的真实生活
I thought I was a part of your real life.
我以为我也是你真实生活的一部分
I thought we signed up for the same thing.
我本以为我们要的东西相同呢
Try and help me understand exactly
请你准确地告诉我
what it is that you signed up for.
你想要的到底是什么
I thought our relationship was perfectly clear. I mean…
我以为我们的关系再清楚不过了
You are an escape.
你是我生活的一个避风港
You’re a break from our normal lives, you’re a…
你是我们正常生活的休息站 你是
a parenthesis.
一段插曲
I’m a parenthesis?
我是一段插曲吗
I mean… what do you want?
你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
告诉我你到底想要什么
You don’t even know what you want.
你自己都不知道你想要什么
Ryan, I’m a grown-up, ok?
瑞恩 我是个成年人
So if you would like to see me again,
如果你还想见面
then then give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
Ok?
好吗
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we have a special announcement to make.
我们播放一条特别消息
Our pilot has just informed me that we
机长刚刚通知我们
are passing over the city of Dubuque,
我们正在经过迪比克
Which might not mean much to most of you,
对你们大多数人来说并不算什么
but means a lot to one of our flyers today.
但是对一位乘客却意义非凡
Oh, no.
不是吧
He just hit 10 million miles!
他刚刚完成了 一千万英里的里程
Congratulations. Such an amazing accomplishment.
祝贺你 真是了不起
You must be very excited.
一定很激动吧
Hi, captain. Captain.
你好 机长 机长
That seat taken?
这儿有人坐吗
No. No.
没有
You’re the youngest yet to hit 10 mil.
你是飞完一千万英里最年轻的
Don’t know where you found the time.
真不知道你哪里来的那么多时间
Yeah. I don’t know.
我也不知道
Here you go.
给你
Seventh card we’ve made.
我们做的第七张卡
Small club.
很小的俱乐部
We really appreciate your loyalty.
我们对你的忠诚深表敬意
You know how many times I thought about this moment?
我以前无数次想象过这个情景
Played out the conversation that you and I
预想你和我会有
would have right here.
怎样的一番对话
Really?
真的吗
What did you want to say?
你想说些什么
You know, I don’t remember.
我忘记了
That’s all right. It happens to all of us.
没关系 人总会忘事的
So where are you from?
你的家在哪里
I’m from here.
这里就是我的家
Hello, Mr. Bingham.
您好 宾汉姆先生
How did you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我
This is your dedicated line. We reserve them
这是您的服务专线
for our most loyal and appreciated flyers.
为我们最忠诚的乘客设立的
I’d like to transfer some of my miles. Can I
我想给吉姆和茱莉·米勒开一个账户
open up an account to Jim and Julie Miller?
把我的里程转给他们一些
Certainly. How many miles would you like to transfer?
当然 您想转多少里程
How many miles does it take to circle the globe?
想要环球旅行 需要多少英里
We have our round-the-world tickets. They’re 500,000 miles each.
我们有专门的环球专线 每张五十万英里
That’d be fine. Got a second?
好极了 有时间吗
I’ll call you back.
我一会儿再打给你
What the hell happened to you yesterday?
你昨天干什么去了
I was trying to get hold of you all day.
一整天都找不到你
I was… some personal stuff. What’s going on?
有点私事 怎么了
Do you remember Karen Barnes,
你还记得凯恩·巴斯吗
Part of a 30-person reduction a few weeks back in Wichita?
几周前在威奇托辞掉的一批人中的一个
Natalie fired her
娜塔莉开除她的
We fired dozens of people a day. I…
我们每天都会辞掉好多人
She killed herself – jumped off a bridge.
她自杀了 从桥上跳下去的
Fuck.
操
I need to know if you remember any
我需要知道的是
woman that gave you any signals,
有没有人曾给过你任何信♥号♥♥
Depression…
很压抑
They’re all depressed. We’re firing them.
他们都很抑郁 我们在开除他们
Hey, I need to ask you this stuff, ok?
我需要向你了解这些 明白吗
No, I don’t remember anything.
不 我真不记得了
You never think that they’re…
你从不认为他们会
You don’t remember any woman that gave you any signals?
你记不记得哪个女人给过你什么信♥号♥♥
Anything at all, Ryan?
一点都没有吗 瑞恩
No, nothing stands out.
没有 没有任何特殊信♥号♥♥
Is Natalie all right? Natalie quit.
娜塔莉还好吧 娜塔莉辞职了
She quit? Text message.
她辞职了 短♥信♥跟我说的
Fucking nice, right? No-one’s got any manners any more.
真♥他♥妈♥不错 没人在乎什么礼仪了
Did she say where she was going?
她说她要去哪里了么
No. She was a little upset.
没有 她有点失落
I should give her a call.
我应该给她打个电♥话♥
I need you back in the air.
我需要你回到飞机上去
Hey. Did you hear what I said? I
你没听见我说什么吗
thought you’d be thrilled about that.
我觉得你应该高兴才对
It’s fine. What about the videoconferencing?
好吧 那些视频会议呢
Ctc is going to pause the new media front.
公♥司♥会暂时搁置这种新媒体
They’re gonna give it some more thought.
他们准备再考虑考虑
We are gonna get our workhorses back in
我们要让员工回到云端
the air doing what they do best, ok?
做他们做擅长的事情 好吗
How long are you sending me out?
你准备让我去多久
We’re gonna let you sail and sail.
我们要让你马不停蹄
You send us a postcard if you ever get there.
记得给我们寄明信片
How exactly do you mean?
您具体是指什么
You graduated top of your class.
你是班里的尖子生
You seemed to have your pick of employment,
工作应该随你挑
including right here.
包括这里
Instead you went to omaha to fire people for a living?
但是你去了奥马哈 以裁员为生
It’s challenging work. I’ll say!
那是份有挑战性的工作 没错
I can’t imagine doing that, day in, day out.
很难想象每天重复那样的工作
Not in this climate.
尤其是这种环境下
I followed a boy.
我是为了一个男人
I guess everybody does that at one point or another.
我猜大概谁都这么干过
This guy says I’d be lucky to have you.
介绍信里说你很出色
To whom it may concern.
至看到这封信的人
I can’t even count the number of
我无法数清
people I’ve fired in my lifetime.
我一生中到底裁掉了多少人
So many that I’ve actually forgotten
多的甚至让我忘记了
what it’s like to hire somebody.
该怎么去雇佣一个人
We’ve never met, but I know you’d
我们从未谋面 但是我知道
be lucky to have Natalie Keener.
娜塔莉·吉娜能为你工作是你的福分
My advice? Take her and don’t look back.
我的建议 不要犹豫 雇佣她吧
She’ll be the best decision you’ve made in a long time.
这将会是你几年内做的最好的决定
I sure hope he’s right.
但愿他是正确的
Well, I don’t have a lot of hope,
我没那么乐观
and I really don’t know when it’s gonna get better.
不知道什么时候才会好起来
There’s a lot of people unemployed.
现在有那么多失业者
And I really don’t know when there’s
也不知什么时候
gonna be light at the end of the tunnel.
才能看见曙光
I can’t find much to talk about.
不知道该说点什么
Talk about being proud. I’m proud of my kids.
我的孩子们让我感到自豪
I think the anger comes from the fact
我想愤怒的情绪是源于