这个包上依然还装着追踪器
from the south of France to Paris. It still had the tracer attached to it.
所以奇科毫不费力地找到了它
Chico had no trouble finding it.
你去哪里了? – 别提了
Where have you been? – Don’t ask.
再也不要问
Never ask.
奇科!我们的救世主
Chico! Our savior!
我一直想来美国
I always wanted to come to America!
我一直想来美国,噼啪作响 塑料感十足的美国
Majestic. Fantastic, bam bing! Plastic America!
你是怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
我借了辆车 逛遍所有的酒吧
I borrowed a car and I just tried all the bars.
不 还是没用
No, it’s no use.
我没法集中注意力
I can’t even focus.
对不起 伊萨
I’m sorry, Elsa.
说吧 伊萨
Go ahead, Elsa.
我现在放心了
I’m so relieved.
我之前很生你们的气,我以为你死了
I was so mad at you guys. I thought you were dead.
不过我现在已经习惯了
I was finally getting used to it.
这太奇怪了 现在这一切终于发生了
It’s so weird. That this is finally happening now.
我曾经做过一个梦,爸爸会让你重见光明
I used to have a dream where Henry would give you back your sight
就像他一直说的那样
just like you always said he would.
然后你会看到我的脸,觉得哪里不对劲
And then you’d…see my face and there’d be something wrong with it and…
你会说:不 这不是我的女儿
you would say: “No this is not my daughter”.
然后我会说:我是,我是你的女儿
Then I would say: “But I am. I am!”
我很高兴你能看见我
I’m so happy that you’ll see me.
真希望对你来说 我能看起来好一些
Wish I looked better for you.
五年前 我仍然还很漂亮
Five years ago, I was still good looking.
太不可思议了
It’s incredible.
看看我的脸
Look at my face.
我妈妈会看到我的脸
My mother will see my face.
海蒂
Heidi,
快过来
come here.
这是我女儿海蒂 – 我五岁了
This is Heidi. – I’m five.
她还没出生你就离开了,她的嘴很像你 妈妈
You ran away before she was born. She has your mouth, Mother.
这一切都难以置信
It’s unbelievable
两天前 我在很无聊的呆在马赛,但现在我们要去澳大利亚了
Two days ago I was bored in Marseille, and now we’re going to Australia!
嘿 你叫什么名字? – 我叫路德
Hey, what’s your name? – Luther.
你会开车吗? 路德? – 是的 我会开车
You know how to drive, Luther? – Yeah, I know how to drive.
钥匙给你了,就是普通的自动档
There’s the key. It’s a normal automatic.
我知道了 – 今天是你的大日子
I see that. – This is your day!
它是我的车了吗?
This is my car?
启动了 – 耶,启动了!
It works? – Yeah, it’s working!
澳大利亚 我们来啦!瞎子不瞎啦 瘸子不瘸啦
Australia, here we come! The blind will see! The lame will walk!
走这边 小伙子
Walk this, you beautiful man!
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道怎么开车吗
You know how to drive this thing?
看看这辆车 他给了我一辆车
Look at this car. The man done gave me a car.
玩的开心 路德
Have fun, Luther!
一定 我一定会玩得很好的 希望汽油还足够
Yeah, I’ll do my best! I hope it’s got gas in it.
他们用奇科的钱不知不觉地离开了美国
Chico’s money got them out of America unnoticed
登上一艘开往悉尼的韩国货轮
onto a Korean freighter leaving for Sydney.
这个旅程历时三个星期
The journey took three weeks.
这是一次安静的旅行 更像是一次蜜月
It was a quiet trip, a sort of a honeymoon.
克莱尔仍然不知道他们要去哪里
Claire still had no idea where they were going.
山姆没有告诉她
Sam wouldn’t tell her.
对奇科来说,这次旅行太安静了,所以他给一个朋友打了电♥话♥
For Chico, the trip was a little too quiet. So, he called a friend.
嗨 奇科 – 你好 雷蒙德
Ah, Chico. – Hello, Raymond!
你好 所以呢? – 很高兴见到你啊
Hello! So? – I’m happy to see you.
所以你想说什么
So? Tell me.
我在一艘从旧金山到悉尼的韩国货轮上
I’m on a Korean ship traveling from San Francisco to Sydney.
你不能做点容易的事吗?
And you couldn’t have done something easier?
旅途太长了 我有点无聊- 然后你做了什么?
It’s a long trip, a bit boring. – Then, what do you do?
我和船员们打牌了
I play cards with the crew.
你赢了吗? – 他们真的很厉害 所以我没有一直赢
Did you win? – They’re really strong, I don’t always win.
输的钱从你的部分里扣 – 没问题
It will be deducted from your part. – No problems.
没问题吗?我现在在医院
No problems? I’m in the hospital.
哦,雷蒙德
Oh, Raymond.
所以你为什么打电♥话♥给我?你到底想告诉我什么?
Why did you call me? What did you want to tell me?
如果你只是和我说这些狗屎 我就挂了
If it’s to tell me bullshit I’ll hang up!
雷蒙德 放轻松
Raymond, too nervous!
不是磁头的问题 不是喷射器的问题 也不是插头的问题
It’s not the mags. It’s not the injectors. It’s not the plugs.
那一定是燃油泵了 – 对 我也觉得是燃油泵
Gotta be the fuel pump. – Yeah, it’s gotta be the fuel pump.
你有…7/16 – 就这个
Have you got a… 7/16th? – That’s him.
你好 克莱尔你猜怎么着?我说服经纪人 让她以原价
Hi, Claire. Guess what? I got the real estate agent to sell you the apartment
将公♥寓♥卖♥♥给你
at the original price.
所以 如果你还想要的话就是你的了,但你必须在星期五之前答复我
So, it’s all yours if you still want it. But you must let me know by Friday.
牧子 这一切似乎是很久以前的事了
Makiko, it all seems like a long time ago.
最近发生了太多事情 看 我现在在澳大利亚
So much has changed. I’m in Australia now. Look!
你不想买♥♥公♥寓♥了吗? 克莱尔?
You don’t want to buy an apartment anymore, Claire?
不买♥♥了 我都不知道我还会不会再回去
No, I don’t even know if I’m coming back.
但无论我去哪里 我都会当成朋友 把你放在心里的
But no matter where I go, I’ll always keep you in my heart.
搜寻中,给我一分钟
I’m searching. Give me a minute.
我抓住她了
I got her!
克莱尔·都纳尔正在使用信♥用♥卡♥打公共电♥话♥
Claire Tourneur is making a credit card call
位于澳大利亚的库伯佩迪 – 难以置信
from a public phone in Coober Pedy, Australia. – I can’t believe it!
你也要用我的吗?
Do you want mine, too?
她就在库伯佩迪 她刚打了个电♥话♥
She’s right here in Coober Pedy! She just made a phone call.
温特 你真是个天才
Winter, you really are a genius.
我有一个灵敏的鼻子 我知道她在哪里
I’ve got a nose and I know where it goes.
那么 你的鼻子告诉你什么了?我们要去哪里?怎么找到克莱尔?
So, what does your nose tell you? Where do we go? How do we find Claire?
那是只有一匹马的小镇,我们只要开车 顺便兜个风就能找到她的
This is a one horse town. We just drive around. We’re bound to find her.
没了
It is gone.
太脏了
Full of dirt.
在联♥合♥国♥一片混乱的情况下,美国威肋
With the UN in complete disarray, the US has threatened
要击落这颗危险卫星从天上打下来
to shoot the rogue satellite out of the sky.
国际社会对这种行为不可预见的后果
International reaction has been horrified
感到十分的震惊
at the unforeseeable consequences of such an act.
大卫 别白费力气了,叶片全是缺口
David, this is futile. The rings are chipped.
我要去找亚当 也许他还有其他的泵
I’m going to go see Adam. Maybe he’s got another pump.
特雷弗?
Trevor?
你到底叫什么?
What is your name?
他的真名是法伯
His real name is Farber.
山姆·法伯,或许吧
Sam Farber, probably.
我想要结束特雷弗·麦菲的神话
I wanted to put an end to the myth of Trevor McPhee.
但这样的结果是 警报在世界各地接连响起
As a direct consequence, bells started ringing all over the place.
远至莫斯科,近至当地汽车旅馆
As far away as Moscow, and as close as the local motel.
山姆·法伯 – 那是谁?
Sam Farber. – Who’s that?
再见
See you later.
这个叫巴雷特的人 完全有能力被蛋白石矿工雇用
This guy, Burt, had been competent enough to be hired
用以追寻特雷弗·麦菲
by some opal miners to track down Trevor McPhee.
可当他试图利用寻找山姆·法伯牟利时 他完全失去理智
But he was way over his head when he tried to cash in in the search for Sam Farber.
现在我们再讲一个故事吧
Now let’s have another yarn.
他的罪名是在公共场所制♥造♥骚乱
Creating a disturbance in a public place.
这种骚乱在库伯佩迪很奇怪吗?那可不是把他们送进监狱的理由
Is that so strange in Coober Pedy? That’s no reason to put them in jail!
他是厄基恩·菲兹派崔克,著名的法国作家 – 这和我无关
He’s a famous writer, Eugene Fitzpatrick. A french writer. – I’m sorry.
我当然看到摄像机了 我还操作过
Of course I’ve seen the camera. I’ve even operated it myself.
我在旧金山就已经录制了一些
I’ve done some recording in San Francisco.
那它现在在哪里呢? – 在哪里呢?在哪里?
So where is it now? – Where is it now? Where is it now?
好问题
Good question.
他主要的工具是一种让人吐真言的药品,他热爱真♥相♥
His main tool was a truth drug. He just loved the truth,
这些真♥相♥是他一直寻找的
he sought it all the time.
摄影机在哪? – 不,英语 说英语
Where is the camera? – No. English! Speak English.
在那里 在包里 那个在你正前方的包里
It’s there, in the bag right in front of you.
把它删掉
Cut it out!
现在山姆·法伯在哪里?
Where is Sam Farber now?
好吧 我们中至少有一个人是活该进监狱的
Well, at least one of us is where we deserve to be.
你大错特错
You are so wrong!
如果你再犯错,我会割下你耳朵塞进腋窝里
If you were any more wrong, you would have ears growing out of your armpits.
我既不是间谍 也不是珠宝大盗
I am neither a spy nor a jewel thief.
那你是什么? – 你不知道吗?
What are you then? – You don’t know?
你跟着我走遍半个世界你却不知道我是谁?
You followed me all the way around the world and you don’t know who I am?
如果你伤害她…我会杀了你的
If you hurt her… I’ll kill you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!