他们看起来很累 – 他们一定很相爱
They look tired. – They must have traveled far.
是啊
Yes.
克莱尔和特雷弗来到一个叫箱根的山区小镇
Claire and Trevor had arrived in the mountain town of Hakon,
并且找到了一家传统的日式旅馆住了下来
and had found a traditional inn, a ryokan.
他们很累 以至于睡了一整晚和一个白天
They slept the whole night and through the next day, as well.
他们不知道 他们碰巧来到可以治疗特雷弗眼睛的地方
They had no way of knowing that, by chance, they had come to the right place.
这家旅馆的主人是森星先生
The owner of the ryokan was Mr. Mori.
他种植药园 并对中医药充满热情
A man with a great passion for his herb garden.
草药
Herbs.
把这些敷在他的眼睛上
Put them on his eyes as a compress.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我来教你怎么敷
I will explain.
每天晚上敷一次
Every night one.
我懂了 谢谢你
I understand. Thank you so much.
草药并不是森星先生送给他们的唯一礼物
Herbs weren’t the only gift Mr. Mori gave them.
他还向克莱尔介绍了她所处之处 一个有山 有树 有花的世界
He showed Claire his universe of mountains, trees and flowers.
有一次森星先生告诉克莱尔:他明白了一件事
Once he told her: “I have learned one thing”
用眼睛和用心看到的东西是不一样的
“the eye does not see the same as the heart.”
克莱尔有生以来第一次觉得人生如此圆♥满♥
For the first time in her life Claire was fulfilled.
她终于可以帮上忙了
She was finally being of service.
我想我已经在一点点了解你了
I already know a lot about you.
我知道相机的事
I know about the camera…
还知道你偷了它
I know you stole it.
我的真名是山姆·法伯
My real name is Samuel Farber.
我是亨利·法伯博士的儿子
I’m the son of Dr. Henry Farber.
那个相机是他发明的
That camera… was invented by him.
美国政♥府♥想得到那个相机
The US government wanted it…
但是我父亲不相信他们会拿它做好事
but he didn’t trust the uses they’d put it to.
所以他们试着从我们这里偷走相机
They’re trying to steal it from us.
这个相机…
That camera…
所拍的照片
takes pictures…
可以让失明的人看见
that blind people can see.
我妈妈就是一个盲人
My mother is blind.
我所做的就是收集各种各样的图片
What I’m doing is collecting images…
让她可以看见
for her to see.
我所做的一切 就是希望我的母亲可以看到这个世界
All I want is for my mother to see…
以及告诉我的父亲 我爱他
and for my father to know that I love him.
你应该早点告诉我的
You could have told me that before.
我爱你
I love you.
你去过旧金山吗?- 那就是我们要去的地方吗?
Have you ever been to San Francisco? – Oh, that’s where we’re going?
我要去录下我妹妹伊萨
I have to record my sister, Elsa.
我去过几次 我可以带你去我最喜欢的酒吧 托斯卡酒吧
I’ve been there a few times. I’ll take you to my favorite bar: Tosca’s.
他们供应非常好的白兰地和热巧克力
They serve brandy with hot chocolate.
听起来是危险的地方 – 反正没有你经历的这些事情危险
That sounds dangerous. – Not as dangerous as what you’ve been through.
我们一起经历的
What we’ve been through.
指示灯是绿色的吗?
Are the indicators green yet?
是的 指示灯是绿色的 但它一直保持红色
Yes,the indicators are green but they keep going red.
让你的眼睛跟着电脑移♥动♥
Just let your eye movements follow the computer.
指示灯的网格就会变为绿色,再来一遍
The indicator grids will turn green. Start again.
你妈妈能看到我看到的这些吗?特雷弗
And your mother could actually see what I see, Trevor?
叫我山姆 – 山姆
Sam. – Sam.
摄像机记录下你所看到的东西
The camera records what you see,
但它也记录下了你的大脑
but it also records how your brain reacts
对眼睛所看到的东西而做出的反应
in response to what your eyes see.
它记录了视觉的生理运行过程
It records the biochemical event of seeing.
你越集中注意力
The more you concentrate,
电脑就能越清晰的读取和传输…你的视觉体验
the more clearly the computer can read and transmit your experience of seeing.
我眼睛痛死了,我觉得它要着火了
This hurts like hell. My eyes are on fire already.
怪不得你差点失明
No wonder you were almost blind.
你喜欢红色的那个吗?我真不相信 你们都同意吗?
You like the red one? I don’t believe it. You both agree?
这挡风玻璃的雨刮器能用吗? – 挡风玻璃…
The windshield wipers work? – Windshield…
你在工作吗? 伙计?
Do you work, buddy, huh?
好吧 你们谁给我看一下信♥用♥卡♥ 我们就可以各回各家了
Alright, somebody just show me some plastic and we all go home.
不 我们没有信♥用♥卡♥ 我们用现支付金
No, there’s not going to be any plastic. We got cash.
嘿 别搞得自己跟个混♥蛋♥一样好吗? – 你♥他♥妈♥别叫他混♥蛋♥
Hey, don’t be an asshole, okay? – Don’t call him an asshole.
我想叫他什么就叫他什么 小姐
I’ll call him anything I want, mademoiselle.
不 你不行 而且我们想要这辆车 我们付现金
No, no you won’t. We want this car and we want to pay cash.
这里没人想要现金 谁想要现金?我才不想要现金
No one wants cash. Who wants cash? Bernie doesn’t want cash!
好吧 但是我想付现金 – 你给我现金是在把我往火坑里推
Well, I want to pay cash. – Hey, you give me cash, you put me in jeopardy.
不 你拿我冒险,你给我现金就是背后捅我一刀
Oh, no! You risk my life. You give me cash somebody puts a knife in my back.
他们会把我切开 我会流血满地
They cut me open. They leave me bleeding!
我觉得你太夸张了
I think you’re exaggerating.
哦 你觉得我太夸张了?
Oh, you think I am exaggerating?
好的 很好,你到底想怎么样 快点 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, okay. Good. How’s that! Come on, asshole.
好吧 那来啊 快让我发财 把你的现金都给我
Come on, make me rich. Give it to Bernie.
你想跟我们玩玩?
Oh, you wanna play?
滚一边去 你这个疯女人
Get over there, you crazy cunt!
所有的钱都是我的了,这里面到底有多少现金?
I’ll take it all. What’s in here?
快滚出我的地盘 你们两个混♥蛋♥
Go on, get out of my lot, assholes!
在我打电♥话♥报♥警♥之前 你们快滚吧!你们是一对狗男女 知道吗?
Go on, before I call my pals at the precinct! The two of you deserve each other, you know that.
快滚出去,然后去办张信♥用♥卡♥吧 混♥蛋♥
Get the hell out of here! Go on, get a credit card, asshole!
太好了 你们会来我家吗? – 伊萨 我们不能去你家
Great, so you’ll come to my house? – Elsa, we can’t come over to your place.
你可能还在被监视 我不能冒这个险
You might still be under surveillance and I can’t take the risk.
我无法告诉你我如何忍♥受这些秘密…科学以及对抗世界这些东西
I can’t tell you how feed up I am with all those secrets, and sciences and “us against the world”.
我已经三年没有受到骚扰了
I haven’t been harassed for three years.
我不想再继续那种被骚扰的生活
I don’t want it to start again.
你必须为妈妈做这件事 这是最后一次了
You have to do it for Mom! Just this one last time.
你是最后一个被记录的人 如果你不这样做,她就无法再见你
You’ll be the last one to record. If you don’t do it she’ll never see you.
我会找到一个安全的地方 等我再打给你 这个号♥码安全吗?
I’ll find a safe place. I’ll call you back. Is this number safe?
山姆 这是我会计的号♥码
Sam, this is the accountant’s line.
我会再打给你
I’ll get back to you.
我再试着找下奇科
I’ll try Chico again.
根据五角大楼的说法 太空中的核爆♥炸♥
According to the Pentagon, a nuclear explosion in space
不会对我们造成伤害,但这会是真的吗?
would be harmless. But is that true?
事实上 许多专家预测 这种爆♥炸♥
In fact, many experts predict that such an explosion will set off
将会在已经部署的各种防御卫星之间引发连锁反应
a chain reaction amongst the defensive satellites already deployed.
只需要看看天上有没有闪光,我是杰米· 海古德 在联♥合♥国♥为您报道
Just watch for the flash in the sky. This is Jim Haygood live from the UN.
克莱尔!真意外,难以置信 我们竟然真的再见了
Claire! Unbelievable, it was in the cards
你哪里打来的?你在旧金山吗?
Where are you calling from? San Francisco?
你怎么知道我在这里?
How do you know it?
今天早上一个算命先生把一切都告诉我了
A fortune teller told me everything this morning.
那你应该知道你会借给我一些钱吧
Then you also know that you’re going to lend me some money.
她还告诉我一些更不可思议的事情
She told me things that are even more unbelievable.
奇科 我现在身无分文 真是他妈倒霉
Chico, I’m flat broke. I’m in deep shit.
看来你不想要我的身体 只想要我的钱
You don’t want my body, you just want my loot!
我脑门上写的是赞助商吗?
Does it says “sponsor” here?
来吧 把你的地址给我
Go ahead, give me your address.
密斯贝尔旅馆
Mission Bell Motel.
他要来了
He’s coming here.
太糟糕了 我现在感觉非常不好 – 为什么?
This is terrible. I feel so bad. – Why?
他想赞助我
He wants to be my sponsor.
算命的告诉他 我会引领他,让他打入流行音乐榜单
His fortune teller told him I would be the one to lead him to be “Top of the Pops”.
流行音乐榜单?
“Top of the Pops”
流行音乐榜单
“Top of the Pops”
这并不好笑
This is not funny.
我们现在连买♥♥汉堡的钱都没有
We don’t have enough money to buy a hamburger.
什么?
What?
嘿 快滚开 不要拍我的脸 有病吗?
Hey, get the fuck out of my face, okay?
看 就是这里
Look, this is you!
你快起来 起床 起床
You! Up! Get up! Get up!
你有什么事,嗯 美国小姐?你有什么想告诉我的吗?
What do you got, huh, Miss America? Wanna tell me about it?
我什么都没有 我不是这里的人- 我知道 你来自一个肮脏的国家
I’ve got nothing. I’m not from here. – I know, you come from the Country of Shit.
你有我想要的东西,别动!每个人都在堕落!
You got something and I want it. Don’t move! Everybody’s going down!
克莱尔
Claire?
走吧 快点
Let’s go. Quick!
山姆记得托斯卡酒吧
Sam remembered Tosca’s,
克莱尔说过 这家酒吧提供很好的白兰地和热巧克力
the bar Claire had mentioned which served brandy and hot chocolate.
然后故事就变成了…他喝了三天三夜的酒
The story goes he lived on these drinks for three days and three nights,
只为了等克莱尔
waiting for Claire.
他仍然带着她从法国南部运到巴黎的运送赃款的包
He still carried the bag that she’d used to transport stolen money