他也偷了我的东西 – 偷了多少?
He stole from me, too. – How much?
我不想透露这些,我只想找到他
Id’ rather not disclose that. I just want to find him.
一般情况下 我要收你四千五
Normally, I would charge 4,500 to retrieve it for you
但考虑到我也会从这些人手里获得一大笔费用
but seeing as I am going to collect a big reward from these people here.
而且如果…你可以帮我的话
and… assuming you are free to assist me…
我可以只收你三千块
I will get your money back for 3,000.
许你想找的只是人 而不是钱 不过没关系 你会想明白的
Maybe you’re after the man, not the money. Doesn’t matter, you’ll see.
我真正担心的是…有个杀手在追杀他
What I’m really worried about is…there are hitman chasing him.
我们最好能先快点抓住他
Then we’d better get him fast, and first.
又快又早 – 真是美妙的想法
Fast and first, wonderful names.
狡滑的特雷弗正飞往葡萄牙的里斯本 你看到了吗?
Tricky Trevor is flying to Lisbon, Portugal, see?
亲爱的 想要回你的钱吗?来吧 宝贝 戴上你的的帽子
Want your money back? Come, sweetie. Get your hat.
我们要搭乘下一班飞机
We are on the next flight behind him.
你是一起去 还是留在这里?
Are you playing or staying?
爱情还是金钱 不管怎样你都会得到的
Love or money? Either way you’ll win.
温特先生 你真是一个诗人,我相信你也这么认为
You are a poet, Mr. Winter, and you know it.
你能给我一片阿司匹林吗?我现在头疼得厉害
Can I have an aspirin? I have a splitting headache.
她一直以为侦探应该是条硬汉
She’d always imagined a detective would be some sort of a tough guy.
像山姆·史培德 或者像马洛那样的角色
A Sam Spade or a Philip Marlowe.
但事实上 菲利普·温特是一个心地善良的人
But the truth was, Philip Winter was a bleeding heart
他投身于失踪儿童的寻找
whose professional speciality was locating missing children.
所以你们到底是什么关系呢?
So what exactly is your relationship?
情人?
Lovers?
很抱歉让你失望了,我对他的了解和对你的了解差不多
I’m sorry to disappoint you. I know him about as well as I know you.
我没有失望
I’m not disappointed.
相反…
On the contrary.
下一步是什么?
What’s next?
我现在不想去 说不去就不去
I said no. No is no.
不 不 不
No, no, no…
看,我找到他了
Look. I’ve got him!
他信♥用♥卡♥虽然已经下线八小时 但是现在我找到了
His credit card company was offline for 8 hours but now I got in.
他现在在Alhambra酒店
He’s at the Alhambra hotel.
所以我们该怎么做?
So, what do we do?
慢慢来 不着急
Gently, gently, catchee monkey.
温特先生其实并没有什么经验
Winter was inexperienced.
他以为抓人就像捉住躲在包里的猫咪一样容易
He thought the cat was in the bag, the chase was over.
他现在感到十分满足
He felt fat and prosperous.
所以很乐意让猎头私下去拜访猎物
So he was happy to allow his client a private interview with his quarry.
我不是抢劫犯 你才是
I’m not the one who robs banks, you are.
你先是偷我的东西 然后又放我鸽子
First, you stole from me, and then you stood me up.
你今天正好出现 难道是为了找我?
You just happened to wander in here today, to find me?
我可是三天去了三个国家 宝贝 – 别叫我宝贝
That’s three countries in three days, baby! – Don’t call me “baby”.
你只是碰巧在法国南部修车?
You just happened to be getting your car fixed in the south of France
你只是碰巧在柏林 去我叔叔家?
you just happened to wander into my uncle’s house in Berlin?
我是在救你的命
I was trying to save your life.
你只是碰巧在里斯本吃早饭?
You just happened to be having breakfast, in Lisbon?
这也真是太他妈巧了,你是哪个政♥府♥部门的?
That’s quite a coincidence. What agency are you with?
用不着我来追你,外面自是有侦探在追你
I don’t need to chase you. There’s a detective outside who was chasing you.
反正找到你不是什么难事
And anyway, it was no big deal finding you.
每次你使用信♥用♥卡♥ 警报就会响起
Every time you use your credit cards bells start ringing.
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
我真的挺喜欢你
I really like you.
这就是为什么我无法相信,你是特工
That’s why I’m having so much trouble getting it through my skull that you’re an agent.
如果我真是特工,我就不用雇赏金猎人来找你了
If I was really an agent, I wouldn’t need to hire a bounty hunter to find you.
赏金猎人? – 是的,蛋白石主人对你发布悬赏
A bounty hunter? – Yes, the guys you stole the opals from put out a reward on you.
你这位赏金猎人愿意咱俩一起散散步吗?
Would this bounty hunter of yours be willing to let us go for a little walk?
快把钱给我 麦菲先生 一切皆有可能
With money, Mr. McPhee, all things are possible.
那…这个怎么样?
How… how about this?
这样总可以了吧
Would this do it?
嘿 别跑 等等
Hey, wait a minute! Wait!
该死
Shit.
为什么会有人追你们 – 因为他们想知道我去哪里
Why are people chasing you? – Because they want to know where I’m going.
你是在逃避警♥察♥的追捕吗?
Are you escaping from the police?
在他们的国家就是这样结婚
In their country they marry like that
你说什么? – 我说在你的国家 这是一种结婚的方式
What’d you say? – I told her, it’s a way you get married in your country.
他来自哪个国家?
Where is he from?
澳大利亚 – 是啊
He’s from Australia. – Ya.
澳大利亚 -是啊
Oh, Australian? – Ya.
你们是在度蜜月?
And you’re… in honeymoon?
好哇!
Bravo!
我说不 就是不 – 快出去,是我雇你来的
When I say no, I mean no. – Get out. You work for me!
你只占一小部分,那些澳洲人会给我八万五千块
You’re a small fry. Those guys in Australia will pay me 85,000.
并且你还欠我三千 听懂了吗? – 去你♥妈♥的♥
Plus you owe me 3,000, okay? – Fuck you!
我知道这会给我带来麻烦 – 把枪放在椅子上
I knew this would get me in trouble. – Put it down on the chair.
我讨厌枪 – 快放下
I hate guns. – Put it down.
现在 到我这来
Now, come over here.
慢慢地 就站在床尾
Slowly. At the foot of the bed.
现在 给我解开
Now, unlock me.
把手放在那里,克莱尔 帮我一下
Your hand. Put it through there. Claire, help me.
把钥匙给我
Give me the key.
嘿 – 好的 等一下
Hey. – Yeah, just a second.
好的,蛋白石在哪?
Okay, where’s my opal?
别闹 克莱尔
No, Claire. No.
我很抱歉 但是你惹的祸让拖累我也陷入危险
I’m sorry. You’re making things too dangerous for me.
特雷弗 等等
Trevor, wait!
我们直接付给他钱吧,我有钱
Let’s just pay him off. I have money.
把它放回去
Put that back.
你可以在楼下的垃圾桶里找到它们 它们属于那里
You’ll find these downstairs in the garbage, where they belong.
特雷弗
Trevor!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
你刚才让我损失八万五千块
You just lost me 85,000 bucks.
这个用来支付我的损失
This will cover my expenses.
转过去
Turn around.
克莱尔现在心情很复杂
What Claire felt,
她永远无法向别人解释清楚她的心情
she knew she could never justify or explain to anyone.
她对特雷弗就像着迷一样 那种挥之不去的痛苦
What she had was like a crush. A sort of nagging pain
她以为她十六岁就失去这种感觉了
she thought she’d abandoned when she was 16.
她决定完成她的使命
She was determined to follow her mission through,
不管那会让她最终走到哪里
no matter where it lead her. What was the alternative?
难道她还有别的选择吗?她不想回到原本的生活
A return to her old self? She hated the very idea.
她非常讨厌这个主意,伙计 不用担心 我自己可以拿 哪一层?
No worries, mate. I’ll take it up myself. What floor, mate?
在六楼 先生 您可以乘坐电梯
The sixth floor, sir. You can take the elevator.
你怎么还在这里? – 你不能丢下我就这么走了
You’re still here? – You can’t leave without me.
你不能丢下我就这么走了?你聘用我 你解雇我
“You can’t leave without me”! You hire me, you fire me.
你虐待我 辱骂我,你浪费我一年房♥租
You abuse me and confuse me. You cost me a year’s rent.
我怎么能带你一起去?
How can I afford to take you with me?
我再也不想见到她了
I don’t want see her again
她伤我太深
She hurt me too much
她可以保留那辆车
She have the car
我破产了,他一定以为我在和你合作
I’m broke. He thought I was working with you.
所以他才把我的钱都拿走了,都是你的错
That’s why he took my money! It’s all your fault.
我无法支付你去巴黎的机票,但我可以让你去莫斯科
I can’t lend you the plane fare to Paris, but I can offer you Moscow.
你将会待在一家叫乌克兰的酒吧,我会抓住他 然后带你去吃饭
You’ll sit in the bar at the Ukraine. I’ll catch him, and I’ll take you out to dinner.
成交吗? – 成交
Deal? – Deal.
你好 基恩 – 你好 克莱尔
Hi, Gene. – Hello, Claire.
你猜我找你干嘛?我需要钱 五千美元
Guess what? I need money. 5,000 dollars.
你能把钱寄到到莫斯科的乌克兰酒店吗? – 等一下 克莱尔
Can you wire it to the Hotel Ukraine in Moscow? – Slow down, Claire.
我没多少时间了 基恩 我卡里的钱快用完了
I don’t have much time, Gene. My card is running out.
猜猜谁在这里?
Guess who’s here?
你好 克莱尔 – 雷蒙德最近怎么样了?-你好 克莱尔
Hey, Chico! How is Raymond? – Hello, Claire!
克莱尔 你在哪里呢? – 我在前往莫斯科的飞机上
Claire, where are you? – I’m in the plane to Moscow.
O-L-I-V-I… 不对
O-L-I-V-I… That isn’t it,
我忘了.R…
I’ve forgotten it. R…
名字是诺拉·奥利维拉医生
The name is Dr. Nora Oliveira.
我不跟你住一间房♥ – 难道你还想让我付两间房♥的钱吗?
I am not sharing your room! – You expect me to pay for two rooms?
我当然希望你给我买♥♥单 – 你得意识到…
I expect you to pay for mine. – You realize…
不要和陌生人吵了 – 基恩
There’s no need to argue with strangers. – Gene!
没有空房♥间了
There are no rooms available.
你看看周围 什么都没什么了 他们都去开大会了
Take a look around. There’s nothing left. The convention’s taken them all.
基恩 这位是… – 我叫温特
Gene, this is… – Winter.