你相信吗? – 是的…我相信
Do you believe that? – Yes… I do.
你去哪里了?
Where did you go?
我去了威尼斯
I went to Venice.
我和卢卡待在一起
I stayed with Luca.
我去了很多派对
I went to a lot of parties.
我难过的哭了
I cried a lot.
我忘记你闻起来的气味
I forgot how nice you smelled.
你看起来不一样了
You seem so different.
我现在很有钱
I’m rich, now.
天哪
Christ.
你看到尼斯银行抢劫案的新闻吗?
Did you read about the bank robbery at Nice?
那些抢劫犯撞了你的车
The guys who did it crashed into your car.
所以我不得不开车送他们去下一个城镇
I had to drive them to the next town.
然后他们告诉我 他们抢劫了一家银行…还让我把钱带到巴黎去
Then they told me they’d robbed a bank and…asked me to take the money up to Paris.
快报♥警♥
Call the police.
不 我不想
No, I don’t want to.
基恩
Gene,
这里有三成是我的
30% of this is mine.
报♥警♥吧 克莱尔,他们可是抢劫犯
Come on, Claire. They robbed a bank.
再抢一回 也不是不可能的事情
They’re not going to have any problems about robbing it back from you.
他们不像你想的那样 其实我觉得他们都是好人
They’re not like you think. Actually, they’re nice guys.
我说真的,他们中还有一个人是非常好的鼓手
No, really. One of them is a very good drummer.
他们当时绝望,所以我想 为什么不帮他们呢?
But they were desperate. So I thought, “why not?”
这样我就可以买♥♥下牧子对面的那套公♥寓♥了
I could buy that apartment opposite Makiko.
为什么你要买♥♥间公♥寓♥?
Why do you need to buy an apartment?
我只想有个自己的空间 仅此而已
I just want my own place, that’s all.
这全都是不同的货币
It’s all different currencies.
我想让我帮你计算这里有多少钱 这样我就能知道我有多少了
I thought you’d help me work out what it’s worth so I know how much is mine.
然后我可能会分一杯羹给你
And I might give you a cut.
哦 不
Oh, no!
怎么了?
What is it?
那个搭便车的男人偷了我的东西
My hitchhiker robbed me.
搭便车的人?
Your hitchhiker!
看 他还留了张借条
Well, he left an IOU.
他看上去是个好人
But he was a really nice guy…
你好像认识了很多好人
You seem to know a lot of really nice guys.
我相信他 – 是啊 然后他就抢劫了你
I trusted him. – Sure, and then he robbed you.
好啦 不要因为抢来的钱被偷了而难过了
Come on, you can’t be upset about having stolen money stolen.
你好 克莱尔 你好 基恩
Hi Claire. Hi Gene.
我已经和房♥产经纪人约好
I have arranged with a real estate agent to see the apartment
明天下午去看♥房♥♥子,请你们下午两点去那里见面
tomorrow afternoon. Please meet me there at 2pm.
现在雨下得很大,希望你们现在没有在外面
It’s raining a lot now. I hope you’re not outside.
…七点五五三
…7 at 0.552…
一共…等一下 我得
is… just a minute, I’ll just
把这个计算一下
put this with the subtotal here.
我爱你
I love loving you.
这首歌♥的名字不错 – 太老土了
That’s a good song title. – Ah, it’s too corny.
视情况而定吧
Depends.
谁在唱歌♥?
Who is this?
俾格米人
Pygmys.
俾格米人
Pygmys.
这真的太蠢了
This is really stupid.
你不能因为卖♥♥不出去而提高价格
You couldn’t sell it so you put the price up.
但这个价格在很合理
But it is very reasonable in this location. I can show you other properties.
我只想要这间公♥寓♥
This is the only one I want.
我喜欢你的视角 – 是啊
I like your view. – Oh, I like it, too.
一切都是命中注定,因为你在唱歌♥ 所以我们去看电影了?
It wasn’t meant to happen. You were singing, so we went to the movies.
我没生你的气 牧子,别这样 我们是朋友
I’m not angry with you, Makiko. Come on, you’re my friend.
但我做了一件非常糟糕的事,我必须弥补它
But I have done something terrible. I must make it right.
别犯傻了 都1999年了
Don’t be stupid. This is 1999.
我应该可以买♥♥到那间公♥寓♥了
I can get the apartment.
我们提出的价格 她找不到第二个人
She will never find anyone to buy it at that price.
我一定能做到
I’ll get her to knock it down.
你不能因为抢来的钱被偷而生气
“You can’t get angry about having stolen money stolen.”
什么? – 没什么
What? – Nothing.
我可以让油漆工对她施加压力
I’ll get the painter to put pressure on her, too.
还能去找我的银行经理,毕竟我俩关系不一般
I can go to my bank manager. We have a special relationship.
他现在都快疯了 因为没人再向银行贷款了
He’s going crazy because no one is borrowing money, anymore.
现在贷款的利率太高了
The interest rates are too high.
他可以给你一个折扣,19% 克莱尔 你要去哪里?
He would give you a special rate, 19%. Claire, where are you going?
她就这么走了?
Was it something I said?
在我去柏林之前 你就先帮我照看♥房♥♥子吧
Okay, just watch the house until I get to Berlin.
Manger大街 二十六号♥
M-A-N-G-E-R strasse 26.
Manger大街 好的?
Mangerstrasse, ok?
那就跟着他,不 这不关你的事
And then follow him. No, it’s none of your business.
正在重拨 请稍候
Redialing. Hold on.
你好 – 你好
Hi. – Hi.
我是温特侦探 寻找失踪的人也是游戏的一部分
Hi there! Winter’s the name, missing people’s the game.
请问你要找人吗? – 不…也许 我不知道
Can I find someone for you? – No. Maybe. I don’t know.
价格比你想象中要便宜得多 – 我会考虑的
It’s much less expensive than you’d think. – I’ll think about it.
我要去柏林了
I’m going to Berlin.
今晚吗? – 我有个朋友遇到麻烦了
Tonight? – A friend is in trouble.
你在柏林根本就没有朋友
You don’t have any friends in Berlin.
是我旅行到那的朋友
Well, friends can travel.
我和你一起去 – 不 基恩 你不能跟我一起去
I’ll go with you. – No, Gene. You can’t.
我马上就担心起来,因为我知道克莱尔有自虐倾向
I was worried right away. I knew Claire’s self-destructiveness.
我知道如果碰到危险 她将会毫不犹豫地置身其中
I knew if there was danger, she would throw herself right into it.
如果有机会受伤的话 她一定会毫不留情让自己受伤
If there was a chance to get hurt, she would grab it.
是什么让她心甘情愿将自已投身于这种危险之中呢?
What was she letting herself in for?
克莱尔坚信自己能在柏林找到那个叫特雷弗的男人
Claire never doubted she would find the man named Trevor in Berlin.
任何一个像我一样神志清醒的人都会告诉她,她只不过在追寻
Any sane person, like myself, would have told her she was chasing a projection
自己虚无的梦,但是克莱尔从来不肯听从我们理性思考的对话
of her own imagination. But Claire never listened much to that sort of reasonable thinking.
她冲动且固执,并且沉浸在自己的恋爱想法中无法自发
She was impulsive and stubborn, and she was in love with the idea of being in love.
所以她唯一担心的事情 不是能否找到特雷弗·麦菲
So the only think she worried about was not if she could find Trevor McPhee,
而是当她找到特雷弗·麦菲的时候 要做什么
but only what she would do when she finally found him.
柏林现在是一个大城市 有一千万人生活在这里
Berlin was a big city now. 10 million people lived in the area.
你甚至无法坐出租车,所以她不得不骑自行车出行
You couldn’t even take a taxi anymore. So, she had to pedal.
所有的伟人都会受到戕害
All the great minds were persecuted…
然后百年之后,他们将会被印在邮票上
A hundred years from now they will have you on a postage stamp.
因此 今天是历史上一个伟大的日子
So this day is a great day in history,
你们的家人会为与与你们共度的这一天而自豪 我们互相望着彼此
and your family is very proud to be with you on this day, and you see our faces.
我知道我今天说了太多了
And I know I am talking too much.
安东 这是给艾迪特的 不是亨利 – 我会给她的
Anton, it’s Edith this is for, not Henry. – I’m coming to her.
你好,伊迪丝
Hello, dear Edith.
早上好 – 早上好
Good morning. – Good morning.
感谢你的音乐 但你仍然还欠着银行的钱
Thanks for the music, but you still owe the bank.
我认为我应得一份
I thought I deserved my share.
我们以后再解决,但你被人被跟踪了
We’ll sort it out later. You’re being followed.
真的吗? – 不是我,是这条街上一个黑人
Really? – Not me, the black guy… in the street.
指给我看
Show me.
她是谁?她在这干嘛?
Who is she? What is she doing here?
你住哪家酒店? – 阿德隆酒店
What hotel are you in? – The Adlon.
你能等我一会吗?我们在那里碰面 我想和你一起吃晚饭,我向你保证
Can you wait? I’ll meet you there. We’ll have dinner. It’s a promise.
安东叔叔 我有事,我得走了
Uncle Anton, I’m gonna have to…
所以你是山姆的朋友吗?不 我是特雷弗的朋友
So, you are a friend of Sam’s? – No, of Trevor’s.
看看他们
Look at them!
在我们濒临毁灭之际,他们关心的只是狂欢 饮酒 和嬉戏
We’re on the eve of destruction and all they give a damn about is laughing, drinking, carousing.
难道他们不知道那颗卫星意味着预言中的末日的到来?
Don’t they realize that this satellite business could mean the end of the world as we know it?
如果这真的是世界末日 那我们为什么不笑着去面对呢?
If it was the end of the world, why shouldn’t we go down laughing?
我可以现在就爱上你 – 哦 大可不必
I could fall in love with you right now. – Don’t!
然后我会在梦中继续爱你 – 我也会记得你的
Then I’ll love you in my dreams. – I will remember you, too.
我终会有死去的那一天
One day, I will no longer be alive.
在那一天来临之前 请你记住我现在的样子
And when that day comes, remember me as I am now.
正如预料的那样,特雷弗·麦菲没有出现
Of course, Trevor McPhee did not show up.
克莱尔本想见面后就回巴黎 但是她现在多了一项使命
Claire could have come back to Paris, but she had a mission now.
就是找到并保护特雷弗,而且她发现了一条线索…
To find and protect Trevor. And she did have one lead.
就是他
That’s him.
他是个大块头 要八万五千美金 – 他被通缉了吗?
He’s a big one. 85,000 dollars. – He’s wanted?
澳大利亚有一个蛋白石矿业想要抓住他,还提供一笔丰厚的赏金
There’s an opal mining syndicate in Australia offering a very tasty finding fee for his capture.
他做了什么? – 很显然 他偷了蛋白石
What did he do? – Apparently he stole some opal.