温特 未来就像是小说一样
Winter, the future is always a fiction.
我更担心的是
I’m more worried about…
现实
reality…
而不是小说
than fiction.
菲兹派崔克先生 我很担心我们现在的处境
I’m worried about the present, Mr. Fitzpatrick.
现在的一切总会过去的
The present will look after itself.
但我们有责任用我们的想象力去理解未来会发生的一切
But it’s our duty to realize the future with our imagination.
天哪 你看起来就像是从地狱走了一遭回来
Holy Shit! You look like you’ve been through hell.
不 那一定是天堂
This must be heaven.
你十分安全 没有一点放射性
You’re clean. No radiation.
来吧 让我来把你安顿好
Come on. I’ll fix you up.
圣诞节悄无声息地过去了
Christmas went by unnoticed.
1999年12月的这些夜晚充满了无声的焦虑
Those nights in December of 1999 were filled with silent anxiety.
收音机除了静电声之外 什么都播不出来
The radios gave nothing but static.
我们不知道世界上的那些大城市是否还存在
We did not know if the great cities of the world still existed,
也不知道我们的父母 孩子 朋友 是否还活着
if our parents, our children, our friends
或者被灼伤 又或是生病
were still alive, or burned or sick.
我们都怀瑞着同样的恐惧,但没人敢把这恐惧说出来
We all shared the same fears, but nobody dared talk about it.
我继续写着我的小说 宛若一个疯子一般
I continued to write my novel. I wrote like a maniac.
我写下我们的恐惧 也写下我们的希望
I wrote about our fears, I wrote about our hopes.
我写克莱尔,也写奇科 温特 巴雷特
I wrote about Claire. I wrote about Chico, and Winter and Burt.
我还写法伯一家 以及他们的自豪与自私
I wrote about the Farber family, and their pride and selfishness.
我写当地的土著人,当然也写下我自己
I wrote about the aboriginal people. I wrote about myself, too.
我笔耕不辍 写下一切 为了让我们所遭遇的所有事情都不会被遗忘
I wrote so that none of what had happened to us would ever be forgotten.
我夜以继日不停息地写作
I wrote day and night.
克莱尔无法理解 与整个世界的命运相比
Claire could not understand how the failure of the experiment
这个实验的失败为什么会显得如此重要
could possibly matter that much, compared to the fate of the world.
但法伯一家对实验的热情如此高涨
But such were the passions of the Farber family,
以至于实验似乎比时间的终结更重要
that the experiments seemed of greater importance than the end of time itself.
内德 早上好,我们一起再看一遍这些录像带吧
Ned, good morning. Let’s go through the tapes together.
这是山姆所想要做的
Is was all Sam thought about.
即使在他的梦里 他也在自责
He blamed himself, even in his dreams.
醒醒,山姆 快来 帅小伙
Wake up, Sam. Come on, pretty face.
天哪 我竟然睡着了
I’m asleep, for God’s sake!
如果我太累了 我怎么能做好这件事呢
How can I give a shit if I’m too tired!
没有休息好 我就不能传送这些图像
Without sleep, I can’t transfer the images,
如果我不能传送图像 那这件事情就做的毫无意义
and if I can’t, then there’s been no point to any of it!
早上好
Good morning.
我是卡尔 我在这里工作 – 我是基恩
I’m Karl. I work here. – I’m Eugene.
请自便 把这里当自己家一样
Well, make yourself at home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真不错
It’s nice.
你是做什么的? – 我是个天才
What do you do? – I’m a genius.
早上好啊
G’morning, mate.
我一直在想雷蒙德,他要是发现钱的事情 肯定大发雷霆
I’m thinking about Raymond. He’ll get angry when he finds out about the money.
你难道没给他留一点吗?
Didn’t you keep some for him?
没 但我会给他一点的 你了解我的
No. but I will give some, you know me.
谢谢了 伙计
Thanks, mate.
谢什么? – 谢谢了 伙计
Thanks what? – “Thanks, mate.”
如果我的理解是正确的
If I understand this correctly,
你录制了有关于他姐姐的录像带
you recorded some tape of his sister, which means
而这些录像带是你能够传输给他的母亲的,我说对了吗?
you could transmit it to his mother. Am I correct?
我是唯一个能做到这件事的人
I’m the only one who can.
那还有什么问题呢?如果你能让她看见的话 那就快做啊
Then what’s the problem? If you can make her see it then do it!
山姆为什么会担忧这件事?他高兴都来不及呢
Why would Sam care? He should be happy!
内德 恢复同步锁定程序 – 跳过这个步骤 待机吧
Ned. Sync lock for recovery? – Skipped procedure, standby.
好的
Alright.
克莱尔 你想再来一次?
You want to go through this again, Claire?
不 亨利 我很好
No, Henry. I’m fine.
65%的记忆保持度,75% 还在继续在上升
65% retention. 75% but still rising.
真美啊 隆达? – 一切运行正常
Beautiful. Ronda? – Everything’s perfect.
峰值为93% – 这实在是太好了 她在这件事上是无可挑剔
Peaking at 93% – That’s very impressive. She’s a natural.
储存已饱和 插入到模拟信♥号♥♥中
Store cards full. Combining into simulation.
我曾做过一个梦,梦里亨利会帮助你恢复视力
…have a dream where Henry would give you back your sight
就像他说的那样 他会做到的
Just like you always said he would.
我不太相信这个模拟器了 我就是无法相信它
I can’t trust the simulator. I just can’t trust it.
什么都不要做
Don’t do anything!
亨利 让第二次的视觉所见直接穿过传动装置
Second seeing rolling straight through the transmission, Henry.
好的 莉迪娅 有任何异议吗?
Okay, Lydia. Any objections?
心脏正常 BP神经网络正常 呼吸正常 一切都很好
Edith’s heart’s fine. BP good, respiration normal. Everything’s okay.
脑电波也很正常 她现在在蜷缩身体
Waves are good, she’s in the curl.
好的 他妈的 开始传输吧
Alright. Drat it. Go to transmission.

10,

9,

8,

7,

6,

5,

4,

3,

2,
一,开始
1, now!
颜色是…
The colors…
蓝色…
blue,
黄色…
yellow,
红色…
red.
一个人…坐着
A person… sitting.
在窗户旁边
by a window,
戴着蓝色的发箍…
blue hairband…
穿着黄色的连衣裙
yellow dress.
她坐着 双手交叠着
She is sitting, hands folded.
她是…我们的女儿?
Could she be… our daughter?
亨利?
Henry!
然后墙上有个影子?
and the shadows on the wall?
桌子上有个水壶…
And a jug on the table…
还有红色的窗帘
red curtains.
多可爱的面孔…
What a lovely face…
亨利
Henry,
快看她的脸
Look at her face!
马上要有声音了 法伯博士
The sound’s come up, Dr. Farber.
说吧 伊萨
Go ahead, Elsa.
我松了一口气
I’m so relieved.
我真是要被你们气死了
I was so mad at you guys.
我以为你们死了
I thought you were dead.
这真奇怪 它现在终于发生了
It’s so weird that this is finally happening now.
我无言以对
I can’t think of anything to say.
我爱你 妈妈,你是最聪明 最甜美 最坚强的女人
I love you, Mother. You’re the wisest, sweetest, strongest woman.
我真开心你能看到我
I’m so happy that you can see me.
海蒂,来这里 – 好的
Heidi, come here. – Yes.
妈妈,这是我女儿海蒂 – 我五岁了
Mother, this is Heidi. – I’m five.
她还没出生你就离开了
You ran away before she was born.
她的嘴跟你一样
She has your mouth.
你可以讲一个故事给奶奶听吗?
Can you tell Grandma a story?
告诉她猫咪的事情
Tell her about your cat.
你可以告诉她你的猫咪的故事吗?
Can you tell her about your cat?
猫咪喜欢玩她的尾巴,她只吃奶酪串
She likes to play with her tail and she only eats string cheese.
她还抓到了一只老鼠
And she caught a… rat.
只有一只哦,因为我们家里没有很多老鼠
Only one. We don’t have many rats at our house.
伊萨 我得停下来,我眼睛很痛
Elsa, I have to stop. My eyes hurt.
谢谢你
Thank you!
祝贺 艾迪特
Congratulations, Edith!
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不是在写关于我们的事吧?
Hey, you’re not writing about us.
不是
No.
像这样
Like this.
当你呼吸的时候 当你到达那个地方的时候
And when you breath, when you get to that stage that is,
你在这里用力
you push in, right here.
你把胃压进去 这样就给呼吸提供了动力
You push the stomach in and that powers the breathing.
你看 你可以一直这样做 不停歇
See, you can keep it going all the time. Nonstop.
今天是历史上伟大的一天
This day is a great day in history

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!