See? Like minds.
布洛迪 你还不明白吗?
Don’t you get it, Brody?
他是故意把自己置于这里
He placed himself here.
他知道我们会怎么对待他
He knew what we’d do to him.
约瑟夫 告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪儿
Yusuf, tell me where the bombs are.
接受我们的条件
Make the deal.
如果你们
The bombs
不满足我的条件 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
will explode if my terms are not met.
但是你们会答应的
But they will be.
没别的选择 布洛迪 你一定要告诉他们
No other choice. You have to tell them that, Brody.
你不想留下来的
You really don’t want to be here for this.
他在那里站了多长时间
How long does he stand there?
23分钟
23 minutes.
保安报了警 警♥察♥就冲进去逮捕了他
Security told the cops, they came in and got him.
你能快进一下吗
Speed it up, can you?
放大一点
Zoom in.
他走进来 就站在监控摄影机面前
He walks in, he stands directly in front of a security camera,
站了23分钟 直到他被捕
and he stays there for 23 minutes until he gets caught?
就在送出录像带的那天 他希望被逮捕
Same day he sent in the tape. He wanted to get caught.
即使知道我们会折磨他
He let himself get captured
他还是自投罗网
even though he knew we could torture him.
他早有准备
He was prepared for it.
他说过 “我有备而来”
“I’m all prepared,” that’s what he said.
该死的
Goddamn it!
他作弄了我们
He’s making monkeys out of us, people.
他租了卡车 这勉强算是一个证据
He rented a truck. That’s loose circumstantial evidence at best.
我们还没有直接证据
We have no direct evidence that he
来证明他拥有核原料
even possesses nuclear material.
除了录像带中的三枚炸♥弹♥
Except a video with three bombs on it.
而且他知道如何使炸♥弹♥看起来像真的
And he knows how to make those bombs look just right, doesn’t he?
他有充足的时间 有原料 有技术
He had the time, the means, the capability,
有财源 有联络人
the finance, the contacts.
伊朗人就和他联♥系♥过
There’s the Iranian connection.
有的混♥蛋♥拿著玩具枪挥舞
Some asshole waves a toy gun in the air
迫使警♥察♥对他开枪
and forces the cops to shoot him.
帮助他自杀 或许他就是为了让政♥府♥折磨他
Suicide by police. How about torture by government?
你是说他想被逮捕 就为了让我们折磨他
You’re saying he wanted to get captured so we could torture him?
只是为了得到重视
Just to make a point?
或许这只是恶作剧
Well, what if it is a hoax?
他可以漫天要价 反正我们找不到炸♥弹♥
He could ask for anything and we’d have no way of finding out.
布洛迪 你最好快点回去 快
Brody, you better get back in there. Now.
你可以走了
You can leave him.
我受命接管这里
I’ve been ordered to take over.
埃瓦瑞兹 好吧
Okay, Alvarez.
把他交给你了
He’s all yours.
约瑟夫 我们知道
We know, Yusuf.
我们知道炸♥弹♥的事
We know about the bombs.
你很有才能
You’re very skillful.
你可以做出假炸♥弹♥拍下来 对不对
You can fake a nuke in a video, right?
-炸♥弹♥是真的 -那好
– The bombs are real. – All right.
那告诉我一个
Then give me one.
来吧 证明你的话
Come on, prove it.
只要告诉我一个
Just give me one.
你不想要我给你证据的
You don’t want me to give you proof.
约瑟夫 别人都不相信你
Nobody believes you, Yusuf.
他们这么做只是为了找到你的同谋
They’re only doing this crap because they want your accomplices.
-她在干什么 -但是我觉得你没有同谋
– What’s she doing? – But I don’t even think they exist.
等着瞧吧
You’ll see.
不要让我去证明
Don’t ask me for proof.
我们需要证据才能相信炸♥弹♥是真的
We need it in order to believe the bombs are real.
这样他们就会满足你的条件
They’ll give you what you want.
你会成为大英雄
You’ll be such a hero.
你的妻子就会回来
Your wife will come back,
你的孩子们会爱你
your children will love you.
你自投罗网
You let yourself be captured.
你知道他们会怎么对你 他们也这么做了
You knew what they might do to you, and they did it.
你看不出你已经赢了吗
Can’t you see that you’ve already won?
你已经证明了我们正是
You’ve proved that we are exactly the
那种我们自称不是的人
kind of people we say we aren’t.
看看他们怎么对待你的
Look what they did to you.
你是我知道的最勇敢的人
You are the bravest man I know.
但现在已经结束了
But it’s over now.
没有证据
There’s no proof.
根本没有炸♥弹♥ 是不是
There are no bombs, are there?
没有 一直都没有
No. No, there never were.
不存在什么炸♥弹♥
There are no bombs.
我只想要我的妻子
I just want my wife
还有我的孩子
and my kids.
为什么让他折磨你 你可以随时告诉我
Why did you let him keep on? You could have told me at any time.
是我搞砸了
I fucked up so bad.
我的妻子
My wife,
我的宗教 我的祖国
my religion, my country.
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
你是否有过任何核原料?
Did you have nuclear material at any time?
没有 炸♥弹♥都是空弹壳 里面什么也没有
Nothing. The bombs are empty shells, there’s nothing in them.
你在哪里拍的录影带
Where did you make the video?
在我耳边轻轻告诉我就好
Just whisper it in my ear.
这些对吗
Is that right?
求你不要再让他折磨我了 求你了
Please don’t let him hurt me anymore. Please? Please, please.
是恶作剧
It’s a hoax.
我就知道是恶作剧
I knew it was a hoax.
他被折磨了
The man has been tortured.
审问中我占上风
I was leading with my questioning.
你们问什么他都会说的
He would say just about anything right now.
她说得对
She’s right, you know.
我们都知道即使只有1%的可能
We always knew it was only a one percent chance
任何人都会如此大动干戈
anyone could ever pull something like this off.
我们得到地址了
We’ve got an address.
他说过今天要发生一件事
He said something was going to happen today.
这一点我们不能大意
We need to take that seriously.
-好 行动 -行动
– Okay, go, now. – Let’s move.
我是布洛迪探员 这是文森特探员
I’m special Agent Brody. This is special Agent Vincent.
-我是皮尔斯少校 -什么情况
– Major Pierce. – What do you got?
没什么 拆弹小组已经进去寻找引爆装置
Not much. Eod is inside now, checking for booby traps,
在周围进行勘查 寻找炸♥弹♥的位置
doing environmental monitoring and looking for a source.
走吧
Let’s go.
海伦 若是恶作剧 就可以松口气了
Helen, if this is a hoax, then we’re all off the hook.
文森 有些不对劲
Something’s not right, Vince.
他机划好了这一切
He planned all of this.
把照片给我
Hand me the printout.
这一张
This one.
肯定是同一个地方 我肯定
It’s the same, I’m sure.
这一片检查过了吗
Has this area been cleared yet?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
皮尔斯
Pierce?
可能位置 二楼西南角
We have a possible location, second floor, southwestern corner.
马上派一支小队来
Send a team immediately, please.
收到 马上到
On our way, copy that.
说不定引爆装置藏在哪里
God, this whole area could be booby trapped.
别过来 不要动
Stay there! don’t move!
长官 我们在屋顶有发现
Sir, we found something on the roof.
文森
Vince.
他想让我们到这里
He wants us up here.
为什么
Why?
这是什么东西
What the hell is this?
不要碰那个
Don’t touch that!
糟糕
Shit.
现场专家声称
Experts on the scene think that a bomb
一枚C4塑胶炸♥弹♥
probably made from c4 plastic explosives
在市区一家商场被刻意引爆
has been deliberately detonated in a downtown shopping mall.
不排除恐怖袭击可能