Please.
介意我放些音乐吗
Mind if I play some music?
要来一颗吗 让你有精神继续
Like one of these? Keep you going.
以防万一 迟些再吃
Just in case, for later.
尽量重一点 他的神经已经麻木
Go as deep as you can, he’s blocking the pain,
我不希望他失去知觉
I don’t want him to lose sensation right…
不 别停下来
No, don’t stop.
有些受审者可以禁受男性的审讯
Some subjects can take it from a male.
女性
Female?
可以让他们瞬间崩溃
Breaks them right down.
我曾经有个助手是护士
I had a nurse who used to assist me.
她很出色
She was very good.
所以我跟她结婚了
It’s why I married her.
丽娜告诉你她家发生的事情了吗
Did Rina tell you what happened to her family?
是的 她当然说了
Yeah, of course she did.
她有时会对陌生人说起 挺尴尬的
She tells complete strangers sometimes. It’s embarrassing.
她告诉你故事的结局了吗
Did she tell you the end of the story?
他们夺回村庄 抓住那三个人以后
What happened when they took the village back
发生了什么呢
and captured the three men?
她在他们面前杀了他们的妻子和孩子
She killed their wives and kids in front of them.
我们的部队到达时 她把他们也杀了
And just as our troops arrived, she killed those three men.
他们逮捕了她 交到我手上
They arrested her, handed her over to me.
海伦 我有没有说过我的孩子都是早产
Did I tell you our children were born prematurely, Helen?
当时我们很担心
We were so worried.
孩子的降临是最美的事
Childbirth was the most beautiful thing.
当他们的头第一次出现时
When the tops of their heads start to crown,
就好像上帝真的存在
it’s almost as if god actually exists.
约瑟夫 你呢
How about you, Yusuf?
你妻子生阿里的时候 你在场吗
Where you there when your wife gave birth to Ali?
撒穆拉出生的时候呢
How about Samura?
布洛迪探员会认为你在场
Agent Brody here would say yes because
因为她觉得你是个好父亲
she thinks you’re a good father.
我呢 我就不认为你在医院附近
Me? I don’t think you were anywhere near that hospital.

Yes.
好 这就是我想看到的
Yes! that’s what I want to see.
不要 住手
No, don’t! H, don’t! stop!
让他住手 求求你了
Stop him, please!
我可以阻止他 但你必须告诉我一些事
I can stop him, but you have to talk to me. Tell me something!
好 我说 我说
Okay! I’ll talk, I’ll talk! I’ll talk! I’ii…
我现在想
I am now willing
宣布我的条件
to make a statement of my terms.
这就是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
给他一台摄像机
Put him in front of a camera,
他得到休息 这正是他需要的
he gets a break, that’s what he needs.
现在开条件吧 我们会考虑的 只是需要时间
Now make us an offer, we’ll consider it. More time.
只要他了开口就是进步
If he talks at all, that’s progress.
另外我们也不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做交易
And we don’t make deals with terrorists.
得了吧 每次都这样
Oh, please, we do it all the time.
如果他说他受到了折磨 我们就否认
He’ll say he’s been tortured, we’ll deny it.
如果他说想要直播 我们就拒绝
He’ll say he wants a broadcast, we’ll refuse it.
如果他提出疯狂的要求 我们就驳回
He’ll make crazy demands, and we’ll reject it.
这有什么意思呢
What’s the goddamn point?
先生 我们开始录了
Sir, we’re recording.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我被指控为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥而被拘押
I am currently being held on charges of terrorism.
我是一个穆♥斯♥林♥ 也是忠诚的美国人
I am a muslim and a loyal american.
我爱我的妻子
I love my wife.
我爱我的孩子
I love my kids.
我爱我的祖国
I love my country.
被捕以后 我受到了很好的待遇
Since my capture, I have been treated well
军方和警方的人都对我很客气
by the honorable men and women of our armed forces and police.
他在拖延时间
He’s stalling.
我不要求你播出这一声明
I do not require you to broadcast this statement.
这会成为危险的范例
That would set a dangerous precedent.
我在三个美国城市放置了三枚炸♥弹♥
I’ve placed three bombs in three american cities.
只要你发布如下的公开声明
I will reveal their locations
我就说出它们的地点
When you make the following public announcements.
第一
First,
不再给予伊♥斯♥兰♥国家的傀儡政♥权♥或独♥裁♥者
no further financial or military support will be given
任何经济或军事上的支持
to puppet regimes and dictatorships in any Islamic nations.
第二
Second,
所有美军
that all U.S. Forces will be withdrawn
将从所有伊♥斯♥兰♥国家撤出
from all islamic countries.
我愿接受为这要求而做的合理的时间安排
I am willing to accept a reasonable timeframe for these demands.
总统先生 我知道你希望将我们的士兵们
Mr. President, I know you want to bring our men and women home
召唤回我们所爱的国家
to the nation we love.
谢谢
Thank you
真♥主♥保佑美国
and Allah bless America.
这简直是胡闹
Some kind of fucking joke.
如果我们让他相信
What if we persuade him that we’re
我们愿意致力于他的条件会怎样
willing to work toward his objectives?
我们就能够知道炸♥弹♥的地点
We could get the locations of the bombs.
让一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥支配美国的对外政策
And allow a ione terrorist to dictate U.S. Foreign policy?
他没要求广播
He didn’t ask for a broadcast.
没要求我们把它播放给公众
He didn’t ask us to show it to the public.
他只是想谈判
He just wants to negotiate.
谈判 你糊涂了吗
Oh, negotiate. Are you out of your mind?
如果我们播放给公众
If we release this to the public,
他就知道我们永远不会和他谈判
he knows that we could never make a deal with him.
-他只是要谈判 -接受条件吧
– He just wants to negotiate. – Just take the deal!
他的条件合情合理 又能够做到
His requests are reasonable, achievable,
而且我相信美国人♥民♥也会接受的
and I believe the American people would go along with them.
这就是为什么你能确定
Which is why you can be damn sure
决不能让美国公众知道
they won’t ever get to hear them.
也许他们应该知道 你害怕什么
Well, maybe they should. What are you afraid of?
他又没让我们做什么
He didn’t ask us to do anything.
只是要求总统做个宣言
He just asked the president to announce it.
也许会拯救了数百万人
Might save a few million people.
我们还有21小时 时间不多了
We’ve got 21 hours left. We’re running out of time.
这正是他想要的
It’s what he wants.
他正在为恢復精力而争取时间
And he’s gathering his strength. Bargaining for time.
如果你们不接受条件
If you don’t cut this deal,
我就再加把他扭成几截
I may have to crank this up a notch or two.
怎么扭 你把他整的还不惨吗
To what? What’s a notch or two beyond what you’re already doing?
折磨他 你又得到了什么
What are you getting by torturing him?
他什么都没说 他把我们玩弄于鼓掌之中
He’s given us nothing. We’ve played right into his hands.
这儿必须有人做个决定
Someone’s gonna have to make a call here.
决定如下
The call is this,
我不会打电♥话♥让总统改变
I’m not phoning upstairs to tell the president he has to change
一个世纪的中东政策
a century’s worth of Middle East policy
就因为某个混♥蛋♥录了一段影带
because some asshole made a video.
你们甚至都还没弄清楚炸♥弹♥到底是真是假
You haven’t even figured out if the bombs are real!
那好
Okay then.
在事态没有变化以前
Pending further developments, we can assume
可以继续进行不限制的审讯手段
that the current open protocols of interrogation continue
除非有其他上级指示
until otherwise directed by higher authority.
换句话说 你让我继续我的办法
So, in other words, you want me to go on my way
却不直接说出来
without telling me to go on my way?
约瑟夫 你可以成功 你已经控制了他们
Yusuf, you could make a deal. You’ve got these guys cold.
他们不能送你上法庭
They can’t take you to court,
他们不敢指控没有指甲的人
they can’t prosecute a man with no fingernails.
告诉我们你的同谋以及炸♥弹♥的地点
Give us your accomplices, tell us where the bombs are,
我们就让你坐飞机去巴基斯坦
and we put you on a flight to Pakistan.
-和我的孩子一起 -他们会商量
– With my kids? – They’ll negotiate.
外面没有人知道发生此事
No one outside knows this ever happened.
告诉我们炸♥弹♥的地点 你就可以自♥由♥了
Give us the bombs and you could be free.
他根本就不想得到自♥由♥
He doesn’t want to be free.
人人都想得到自♥由♥
Everyone wants to be free.
假设美国还没有剥夺全世界人♥民♥的自♥由♥
An assumption the U.S. Has screwed up all over the world.
你说的自♥由♥只是谬论
What you call freedom is a false god.
所见略同

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!