你的计划只错算了一件事情
The only miscalculation in your plan
那就是我
Was me.
我会将你撕成碎片
You see, I will tear your eyes out,
但你无法伤害我的国人
but you’ll not tear my building down.
每一个人 不管他多么坚强
Every man, no matter how strong he is,
都会自欺欺人
lies to himself about something.
我会找出你的谎言
I will find your lie
我会彻底的打败你
And I will break you.
你将会是个英雄
You’ll be a hero.
星期四
你好
Yes?
好的
Good.
他老婆来了
His wife is here.
正是时候
About time.
H 丽娜来了
H, Rina’s here.
埃瓦瑞兹
Alvarez.
把灯光调暗 休息一小时
Dim the lights, take an hour break.
上校
Okay, Colonel?
对你老婆什么都别说 明白吗
Tell your wife nothing. You understand?
我要进去
I’m going in.
等10分钟
Wait ten minutes.
肾上腺素的作用消失后 他开始哭
When the adrenaline wears off he’ll start to weep.
你再去跟他谈 那之前别去
Then you can talk to him. Not before.
如果他睡着了 用这个叫醒他
If he’s asleep, zap him.
按一下绿色按钮 让他清醒清醒
Just press this green button, send a little shock through him
他就会醒过来了 好吗
And it’ll wake him up, okay?
只有你可以按这个按钮
But only you can press the button.
明白了吗 只有她
You got that? Just her.
我才不会碰它呢
I’m not gonna do it.
那你留在这吧
Well, then you stay here.
你是逃不掉的
You can’t run away from this.
逃掉
Run away?
我们这些人没得选 海伦
Some of us don’t have that option, Helen.
我没处可去 我也是个囚犯
I got nowhere to run. I’m a prisoner here myself.
去问CIA吧
Ask the CIA.
去问他们
Ask them.
他说的是什么
What the hell is that about?
他做了坏事 外面有些人在找他
He’s done some bad things. People out there are looking for him.
他们想要报复
They want payback.
他以前做过很多次这样的事吗 奏效吗
So he’s done this many times before. Does it ever work?
你变得跟我们一样
You’ve become one of us.
我们说 这太可怕了 但它奏效吗
“that’s terrible,” we say, “but does it work?”
你一直没睡觉 真可怜
You haven’t been sleeping, you poor thing.
-他睡着了 -什么?
– He’s fallen asleep. – What?
-他睡着了 -咱们应该把H叫回来
– He’s asleep. – We need H back in here.
布洛迪 快按按钮 不能让那混♥蛋♥睡觉
Brody, push the damn button. The bastard’s not supposed to sleep!
-你听到H说了 -我来按
– You heard h. – I’ll do it.
别 别按
Don’t, don’t do it.
够了 快关上它
That’s enough. Turn it off.
-关上 看在上帝的份上 -关不上
– Turn it off! for god’s sake! – I can’t!
上帝啊 他会死掉的
My god, it’s killing him!
-在哪 该死的开关在哪 -靠
– Where is it? Where the fuck is it? – Fuck!
真漂亮 凯蒂莓 是为我画的吗
That’s beautiful, Katie May. Did you make that for me?
我在学校画的
I did it at school.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你介意等一下吗
You mind?
孩子们 爸爸得去工作了
Kids, daddy’s got to go.
我很快就回家 好吗
But I’ll be home soon, okay?
拜拜 爸爸
Bye-bye, daddy.
-我爱你 -我也爱你们
– I love you. – love you, too.
通电15秒钟 他不会有事的
Current ran for 15 seconds, he’ll be fine.
你几乎杀了他
You nearly killed him.
你们都试图救他 对吧
And you all tried to save him, right?
我要让他看到 他有希望
I wanted him to see that. He needs to feel hope.
你会找到那些该死的炸♥弹♥吗
You gonna find these fucking bombs?
不 那是你们的工作
Nope, that’s your job.
布洛迪探员 这是我太太 丽娜
Special Agent Brody, this is my wife, Rina.
-我得走了 -好吧 亲爱的 再见
– Got to go, doll. Duty calls. – Okay, love. Good-bye.
你知道他做的是什么吗
You know. You know what he does.
当然知道
Of course.
你怎么能泰然处之 你的家庭和孩子们
How can you? Your family, your children.
你们跟他共处一室 他不是个正常人
You live in the same house with him. He’s not normal.
正常
Normal?
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我在波西尼亚失去了第一个家庭
I lost my first family in Bosnia.
三个男人闯进我家
Three men come to my house.
当着我的家人强♥奸♥了我 然后杀了所有人
They rape me in front of my family, then kill everyone.
他们最后杀的 是我的小儿子
My little boy, they kill last.
那些人是我的邻居
These were my neighbors,
他们都认识我
They knew me.
非常正常的人
Very normal men.
我们获悉他去过也门 巴基斯坦
We got him in Yemen, Pakistan,
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 用的是不同的伪造护照
Russia, all over. He used several passports.
好吧 不过他们是不是一直
Okay, but did they put him and
让他接触到那些核原料
the nuclear material together at any time?
没有直接证据
It’s only circumstantial.
俄♥国♥人并不确定他拿了多少
The Russians don’t know exactly how much…
如果他盗走15或18磅
If he did have 15, 18 pounds of it,
他是怎么运出境的呢
how did he transport it internationally?
他有很多钱
He had lots of money.
只要恰当的密封包装 并不难运输
Once it’s properly sealed, it’s not that hard to move.
他的前妻有新消息吗
Anything new on the ex-wife?
是的 在俄勒冈州追踪到了她
Yeah, we tracked her to Oregon.
她在尤金使用了提款机
She used an atm in Eugene.
当地警♥察♥在搜查所有汽车旅馆和家庭旅馆
Local PD’s hardcore on all motels and B and Bs.
我们12小时内就能够抓到她
We’ll get her within the next 12 hours.
文森 杨格是在购物中心被捕的
Vince, Younger was arrested in a mall.
一定有监控录像
There must be a tape.
在军队电脑专家手上
The military intel has it.
他们正在研究是否让我们用来调查
They’re working out whether we’re allowed to see it.
-上帝啊 -头 快来看
– Oh, jesus. – Boss, check it out.
新泽西赫兹集团的一名员工
I got a Hertz employee in Jersey
确认是他 明确的身份信息
who ID’d him. It’s a definite ID.
他租了载重两吨♥的卡车 没有归还
He rented a two-ton truck, he never returned it.
太好了 追踪卡车的行驶轨迹
Great. Trace its movements.
向所有主要城市的执法部门发布通缉令
Put a want on it to all law enforcement agencies in major cities.
找到见过卡车的人
Find someone who’s seen that truck.
他是在这里被捕的
Okay, he was arrested here.
也就是说他横穿了整个国家
That means he went cross-country.
三颗炸♥弹♥ 一颗在东海岸
Three bombs. One east coast.
应该是曼哈顿
Got to be manhattan.
一颗在西海岸 可能是洛杉矶
One west coast. Probably la.
上帝啊 我们正好在爆♥炸♥波及区域
Jesus, we’re right in the blast zone.
第三颗 在中部 也许是芝加哥
Okay, third one, somewhere in the middle. Maybe chicago.
德州呢
Texas?
-先注意这些地方吧 -现在跟进
– Okay, focus on these locations first. – Doing it now.
布洛迪 H找你
Hey, Brody, H wants you.
告诉他我来了
Tell him I’m here.
他可以出来了
He can come out.
H 她叫你出来
H, she’d like you to come out.
海伦 你进来好吗
Helen, could you come in here?
拜托
Please?
这里就好
Just here.
对不起
Sorry.
约瑟夫 已经是周四了
Yusuf, it’s Thursday.
今天会发生什么
What will happen today?
看着她 约瑟夫
Look at her, Yusuf.
你会按♥摩♥吗 会有帮助的
You know anything about massage? It would be very helpful.
怎么了 不 不是我 是他
What? No, not for me, for him.
他的脖子抽筋了 他需要休息
His neck is in spasm and he needs a break.
拜托你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!