他们不得提出上诉
They can’t bring any claims to court,
那他们又能指证什么呢
so how do they prove it?
那是针对境外不法敌方战斗人员的
That’s alien unlawful enemy combatants.
这个人可是美国公民
This man is an american citizen.
昨天他已经被撤销国籍
That was revoked yesterday.
他现在已经无国籍
He’s now stateless.
你们不能这样做
You can’t do that.
长官 鲍森将军暂时无法过来
Sir, General Paulson can’t come back right now.
他说这里由你负责 继续进行
He says you’re in charge, and carry on.
-他说什么 -继续 长官
– He says what? – Carry on, Sir.
这是违法的 我不会允许你们继续下去
This is illegal. I will not allow this to happen!
弹芯是由
The plutonium pit consists of
3个钚罐组成的
three canisters of plutoniume,
1.5磅
One and a half pounds.
这个也是1.5磅
Another one and half pounds,
这个一样是1.5磅
and another one and a half pounds.
咱们必须停止刑讯
We have to stop this.
我稍后再打给你
Let me call you back.
请你把门关上 好吗
Can you shut the door, please?
他使用的审讯方法违反
What he’s doing in there is a violation of every…
你又跟嫌犯谈过了吗
Did you interview the suspect again?
-没有 -那你为什么不留在那
– No. – Then why have you left the room?
杰克 嫌犯正被严刑逼供
Jack, the suspect is being tortured.
这违反宪法规定
This is unconstitutional.
海伦 如果炸♥弹♥被引爆
Helen, if those bombs go off,
还谈什么狗屁宪法啊
there will be no fucking constitution!
司法部和总指挥部
Main justice and the Director’s Office
都知道这里的情况
are aware of what’s going on here,
但大家对此都无能为力
but we are powerless to stop it
停止刑讯的代价太惨重
and the situation is too grave to pull out.
你在场见证一切 当事情解决后
When you’re in there you act as a witness, and when this is over,
我们会对那些混♥蛋♥提起民事权利公诉
We’ll bring a civil rights prosecution against these bastards.
再者 你是事件指挥官
In the meantime, you are Incident Commander.
我们需要你尽一切力量找到那些炸♥弹♥
We need you to do everything in your power to find those bombs.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你把你的铭牌摘掉了
You’ve removed your name tag.
你不介意的话
Do you mind if I…
你还好吗
You all right?
一般人开始都会觉得不舒服的
You know, it hits everybody like that at first.
慢慢就习惯了
You get used to it.
你甚至都没有审问他
You didn’t even question him.
如果我问出些消息
So this blood on my jacket would be all
我身上所染的这些鲜血就不算什么了吗
right if I’d gotten some information?
你根本问不出来
Well, you’re not gonna get any.
你这样严刑拷打他只会照着你说的认罪
You do this and he’ll say anything you want,
并不会说出实情
and none of it will be true.
肉体施酷刑是不会奏效的
Physical torture doesn’t work.
那么 刑讯为什么
So, I guess that’s why they’ve been using it
从人类历史之初就存在呢
since the beginning of human history, huh?
好玩吗
For fun?
这就是你为什么如此特殊 对吗
That’s what makes you so special, is it?
我们打击敌人的秘密武器
Our secret weapon against the enemy?
不是针对敌人 而是我们
It’s not about the enemy. It’s about us.
我们的弱点
Our weakness.
我们处于劣势 海伦
We’re on the losing side, Helen.
我们害怕 他们不怕
We’re afraid, they’re not.
我们满目疑团 他们信念坚定
We doubt, they believe.
但我们有价值观
We have values.
我们的价值观将以多少生命为代价呢
And our values have cost us how many lives?
关键不在于那个嫌犯 而是在于你
It’s not about that guy out there. He’s not the problem. You are.
不管对社会的和谐与公正造什么影响吗
Whatever happened to rapport building?
时间会修正一切 也许几个月
Takes time, possibly months.
这只是一个过程
Look, this is a process.
必须让嫌犯明白我的招数是无穷无尽的
He has to believe I have no limits.
你根本没审问过他
You’re not even asking him questions.
那是你该做的
That’s your job.
好啊 那让我来问他啊
Well, then, let me do it.
-你想和我一起审讯 -不
– You want to work with me? – No!
那咱们协作怎么样 轮流来
How about working beside me? Take turns?
你上吧
Go ahead.
约瑟夫 他是不会停手的
Yusuf, he’s not gonna stop.
为什么要让他这样折磨你呢
Why are you letting him do this?
你为什么让他这样折磨我呢
Why are you letting him do this?
我们一定要找到那些炸♥弹♥
We’re gonna find these bombs anyway.
告诉我 你就可以少受些皮肉之苦
You talk to me, and maybe we can make it easy.
不然那个混♥蛋♥是不会罢休的
Otherwise that bastard is gonna keep at you.
没关系
It’s okay.
我有备而来
I’m all prepared.
你清♥真♥寺的那些朋友 你的家人
Your friends at the mosque. Your family.
你是想以此来博得他们的赞赏吗
Did you want to impress them with this?
你的妻子
Your wife?
你的孩子
Your kids?
天哪
Oh, my god.
你的孩子
Your kids.
他们没告诉你是吗
Nobody told you, did they?
你妻子试图离境
Your wife tried to leave the country,
想到沙特阿♥拉♥伯去
go to Saudi Arabia,
不过她被拒签了
but she was denied a visa.
不知道他们藏在哪里
They could be hiding anywhere.
你不想炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时祸及他们吧
You don’t want them blown to pieces.
约瑟夫 约瑟夫 你是爱他们的
Yusuf, Yusuf, you love them.
你一定非常爱他们
You must love them so much.
你们有两天时间满足我的要求
You have two days to agree to my demands.
该死 你根本没有提出任何要求
God damn it, you haven’t made any demands.
别辱骂神明 上帝听得到
Don’t swear. God hears you.
他洞悉一切
He sees everything.
他看得到你
He sees you.
真♥主♥只爱善良的人 不爱作恶的人
Allah loves those that do good, not evil.
我读过可兰经 我赞赏它
I read the Koran. I admire it.
真♥主♥赐福于正义的战争
Allah blesses a just war.
告诉我其中一个炸♥弹♥的下落
Give me one of the bombs.
就一个 给我证据
Just one of the bombs. Just give me proof.
那样他们就会认真对待你的要求了
Then they’ll listen to you, they’ll know you’re serious.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天他们就会相信我了
They’ll listen tomorrow.
明天会发生什么 最后期限不是周五吗
What happens tomorrow? The deadline is friday.
-时间到了 -等等
– Time’s up. – Wait!
明天会发生什么 请你告诉我
What happens tomorrow? Tell me, please!
帮帮我也帮帮你自己 好吗
Help me to help you, okay?
我不需要你的帮助
I don’t need your help.
我受得了 这是我应得的
I can take it. I deserve it.
你愿意的话可以留在这
You can stay if you want.
明天会发生什么
What happens tomorrow?
动手
Hit him.
你想要我现在就杀了你吗
Would you like me to kill you now?
做你该做的事吧
Do what you have to.
我不能输
I can’t lose.
你很实际
You’re practical.
你是相对主义者 因果主义者
You’re a relativist, a consequentialist.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
不 你当然不会明白
Nah, of course you don’t.
你只读宗教书籍
You only read religious books.
我现在所做的是有益于我的国人的
What I’m doing here is good for my people
如果我能问出结果 如果我能救他们
If I get results, if I save them.
你知道吗
You see,
这无关于H和杨格
there is no H and Younger.
只关乎于胜败
There’s only victory and defeat.
胜者为王
The winner gets to take the moral high ground.
他们将撰写历史
Because they get to write the history books.
败者为寇
The loser just loses.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!