你想让其他的审讯员看起来和坏人一样
You wanted the other interrogators to look like the bad guys.
他们就是坏人
They are the bad guys.
那你和杨格谈话 有什么收获吗
So, you talked to Younger. Learn anything else about him?
一点 你呢
A little. You?
没有 那些是他的档案
Oh, no, that’s his file there.
这是你的
This is yours.
机密文件
It’s classified.
我知道他们为什么挑选你
I see why they picked you, though.
-哈佛大学法律系优秀毕业生 -谁给你的
– Harvard Law, graduated with honors. – Who gave that to you?
反恐主义 选择不错 还有什么
Counter-terrorism. Good choice. Let me see what else.
没有男友
No boyfriends.
没有孩子 事业胜过家庭
And no children. Chose a career over a family.
这点要小心 别人可能会以为你是同性恋
Better watch that, they gonna think you’re a lesbian.
你们还没有套出话来 真令人吃惊
So, you didn’t get anything out of him yet, huh? What a surprise.
是的 将军想跟你做笔交易
Yeah, well, the General here has a great deal for you.
价格合理 只是你不能再打审讯员了
The price is right but you can’t beat up any more interrogators.
我来负责
I’m in charge.
如果有需要 就会带你进去
You’ll be brought in as we deem necessary,
与其他审讯员轮流审问
take turns interrogating with the others.
我独自工作 要一个助手
I work alone with an assistant and
还要一个审讯员 我要自己挑
one other interrogator of my choice
以便我休息时代替我
Who takes over when I need a break.
你没权利发号♥施令 听命于我
You don’t call the shots here, I do.
你想要我♥干♥活 就得尊重我
You want me to do my work, you will treat me with respect.
尤其是在女士面前
Especially in front of a lady.
我们大家压力都很大
Look, we’re all under a lot of pressure here.
为什么不后退一步
why don’t we just back off…
你又不是小孩 自己看着办
You’re a grown man. Deal with it.
国家的未来就控制在你手里
Future of this country is in your hands.
解散全体委员 我带一个就够了
Lose the committee, I lead with one other.

Who?

Her.
不行 她参与侧面调查
No way. She’s part of a side investigation here,
她对军事审讯一无所知
She doesn’t know the first thing about military interrogation.
-绝不可以 -给他想要的
– There’s absolutely no… – Give him what he wants.
把他带进去 马上 将军
And get him in there now, General.
你为什么想要我
Why do you want me?
你很正直 我喜欢
You’ve got integrity, I like that.
这些人很危险 我需要保护
And these people are dangerous. I may need protection.
你有计划吗
Do you have a plan?
我吓唬他 你安慰他 好吗
I shake him up, you shake him down, okay?
真厉害
Outstanding!
CIA人力资源训练手册 1983年
CIA Human Resources Training Manual, circa 1983.
洪都拉斯版 对吗
“the Honduran Edition,” right?
将士们 我们有新的专家加入
People, we have a new specialist joining us.
从现在起不需要观察者 所有人都请出去
From now on, there will be no observers. Everyone out, please.
卢贝齐 你有没有说他老二很小
Lubitchich, have you told him how small his penis is?
他们很不喜欢
They really hate that.
所有的军事人员马上离开
All military personnel will leave at once.
剩下的和你的机构联♥系♥
The rest of you, consult with your agencies.
搞什么鬼
What the hell is happening?
我来管 你出去
I am. You’re out.
我的设备到了吗
Is my equipment here yet?
都在那 埃瓦瑞兹也来了
Yeah, it’s right over there, and Alvarez is here.
你好 朋友 推进去吧
Hello, my friend. Wheel it right in.
你们能帮我拿消防用斧来吗 谢谢
Can one of you guys get me that fire axe over there, please?
消防用斧 在那边
Fire axe, over there.
查理 你给我老婆打电♥话♥好吗
Charlie, could you call my wife?
让她把饭送来 拜托
Ask her to bring my food down here, please.
她不能来这里 这里是最高机密
She can’t come in here, it’s top secret.
我要我妻子来
I need my wife here.
他对食物很挑剔
And he’s very particular about his food.
-谢谢 -科克默坚上校 你来指挥
– Thanks. – Colonel Kerkmejian, you’re in command.
我 长官 不是您吗
Me, sir? Aren’t you?
我们马上开始
I’m doing it now.
把他放下来
Let’s get him down.
怎么进行
So, how does this work?
我从来都不知道
I never know that.
最棒的就是
And the really great thing is
他也不知道
he doesn’t either.
布洛迪探员
Agent Brody?
用你的双眼
We’re gonna need your eyes.
寻找有意义的线索好吗
Could you look for any interesting tics,
眼睛动向 恐惧 焦虑
eye movements, fear, jitters,
等等一些表现
things like that, please?
杨格先生 我叫H
Mr. Younger! My name is H.
从现在开始由我来审讯你
I’m going to be conducting your interrogation from here on out.
我们见过
We’ve met.
对 很抱歉让你目睹那一幕
That’s right. Sorry you had to see that.
我想让你知道 你才是我最大的兴趣
And I want you to know, my interest lies only with you.
现在我有一个问题 很简单
Now, I have one question for you. It’s a simple one.
请说出炸♥弹♥所在地点
Please tell me where you placed the three bombs.
这不是刚才我们说好的
This is not what we talked about.
因为你只听你自己说话
That’s because you were only listening to yourself.
先说最远的 好吗
Start with the furthest location, please.
杨格先生
Mr. Younger?
你知道我要做什么吗
You understand what I’m about to do to you?
天啊
Oh, my god!
怎么了 不就是一个手指吗
What? What? It’s only a finger.
再说又不是一整根
What, not really a whole finger, it’s…
包扎好 然后出去
Tape him, then leave him.
-带他出去 -好的
– Get him out! – All right!
这是你的技巧 简直是开玩笑
So that’s your technique? You’re a fucking joke.
你让我和你一块砍手指吗
You expect me to be part of that?
好了 好了 不再砍手指了
All right, all right, no more fingers.
你以为还会让你审讯吗
You think you’re going back in there?
那我们问问他
Well, why don’t we ask the man?
他有权利 最高指挥
He’s got direct access, highest levels,
有后门 没有名字 没有记录
back door, no names, no records.
告诉我 我是否被授权
Well, tell me. Do I have authorization or not?
上级相信我们应该不惜一切代价
Higher authority believes that we should all do
保卫国家和人♥民♥的利益
what we think is best for our country and its people.
埃瓦瑞兹 套上袋子
Alvarez, bag him.
上校 能把你那两只大猩猩带走吗
Colonel, would you lose the gorillas?
如果我是负责人
If I’m in charge here, I…
你不是 他才是 咱们得让他招供
You’re not, he is, and we need to do something about that.
我不能授权他继续
I won’t authorize him to continue…
那就在没有你授权的情况下继续吧
So let it happen without your authorization.
这样你就不用负责任了 不是吗
Then you’re covered, right?
-我得留一个人在这 -没问题
– One of my guys stays. – Deal.
咱们得立即停止刑讯
We need to stop this at once.
不能再对犯人施刑了
That man needs to be pulled out right now!
如果你想回避 没有问题
You want to leave, that’s fine.
把东西都摆出来吧
Lay everything out on this table, please.
咱们上次见面是在阿富汗 对吧
I haven’t seen you since Afghanistan, right?
准备好你就可以出去了
When you’re done, you can wait outside.
杨格先生 你准备好了吗
Mr. Younger, are you ready for this?
没有
No.
从没有人准备好
No one ever is.
你所有的恐惧
All your worst fears,
所有的恶梦
all your nightmares
都将在这一刻成真
are right here.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my god! oh, my god!
快去把鲍森将军叫来
Get general Paulson here right now!
上校 日内瓦公约
Colonel, the Genevan Convention states that…
军事审判委员会法令规定
The Military Commissions Act,
任何不法敌方战斗人员
no unlawful enemy combatants
都不可以行使日内瓦公约
may invoke the Geneva Convention.
法令宣称刑讯是非法的
That Act declares torture illegal.
不法敌方战斗人员没有人身权利
Unlawful combatants have no right to habeas corpus.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!