但是只要我们找到他 就会找到炸♥弹♥
But surely, if we find him, we’ll find the bombs.
不必了 海伦探员
Not necessarily, Agent Helen.
你们已经抓住他了 对不对 将军
You already have him, don’t you, General?
一天前就被逮捕了
He was arrested 24 hours ago?
为什么不直接告诉我们
Why didn’t you come out and tell us?
你没有授权
You didn’t have clearance.
这是军事机密
It’s classified through military intelligence.
军事情报局 不错的矛盾修辞法
“Military intelligence.” The great oxymoron.
怎么找到他的
How was he caught?
保安在菲尼克斯一家购物广场发现他
A security officer saw him in a mall in Phoenix.
全国各地都有他的照片
His picture is plastered all over
他还敢去购物广场
the country and he goes to a mall?
伙计们 这是科克默坚上校
People, this is Colonel Kerkmejian.
他会带你们去见囚犯
He’ll escort you to view the prisoner.
只有看的权利 别的不行
You’re allowed to observe and that’s it.
将军 我们什么时候可以审问他
General, when can we interrogate this man?
现在由军队来审问
At the moment, the military is in charge of any interrogation.
如果有变 我们会告诉你
If that changes, we’ll let you know.
上校 可以吗
Colonel, if you would.
-这边走 -请
– This way, please. – Please.
我们有多个机构的专家 军事专家
We have experts from multiple agencies, the military,
核武器专家 心理学家
nuke specialists, psychologists,
分♥析♥他的每句话 每个动作
analyzing every word and movement he makes.
谁授权的
Who authorized this?
这里的一切都符合规定
Everything here is within operational parameters.
我们不会拷打他
We never strike him.
冷热 剥削睡眠 强噪音
Hot, cold, sleep deprivation, intense noise,
强光 暴♥力♥威胁
bright lights, threats of violence.
他肯定吓坏了
He must be terrified.
那些狗呢 应该有狗
Where are the dogs? There should be dogs.
这些是业余手段 查理 行不通的
It’s the amateur hour here, Charlie. This is never gonna work.
是的 你会让他开口的
Yeah, well, you’re gonna have to make it work.
你想进去和他说两句吗
You want to get in there and talk to him?
想 但我不需要你的帮忙
Yes. But I don’t need your help to do that.
相信我 你需要
Believe me, you will.
不敢相信他会来
Tell me he’s not here.
他在做什么
What’s he doing?
该死 开始了
Oh, shit, here we go.
有何贵干
What the hell?
不 不行 你个禽兽 别碰他
No. No way, you fucking animal. You keep away from him.
-你好 -你♥他♥妈♥的退后
– Hello. – Back the fuck…
马上进去
Get in there now!
我从没有碰过囚犯
I never laid a hand on the prisoner.
别伤他 以后还要他帮忙
Don’t hurt him! You’ll need him later.
我要进去 上校
I’m going in now, Colonel.
什么 不行 你没被授权
What? No, you don’t have authorization.
你要妨碍联邦调查局调查吗
Do you intend to obstruct the FBI?
该死的鲍森去哪了 把他弄出去
Where the hell is Paulson? And get him out of here!
该死
Shit.
杨格先生 我是联邦调查局探员 布洛迪
Mr. Younger, I’m Special Agent Brody, FBI.
你现在遭受了非法对待
Your situation here is illegal.
我要把你带走
And I’m going to get you out of here,
那样我们可以坐下来谈谈
so you and I can sit down and talk.
我想你会发现这一切都是合法 并且必要
I think you’ll find that this is entirely legal. And necessary.
必要
Necessary?
反恐战争
In the War on Terror.
那个联邦调查局探员 她一个人在囚室
The FBI woman, she’s in the cell alone.
谢谢 你能不能帮我把胳膊擦干 太冷了
Thank you. Could you please dry my arms? They’re really cold.
你看我的表 想知道时间吗
You looked at my watch. Would you like to know the time?
早上10点15分
10:15 in the morning.
杨格先生
Mr. Younger,
我想问你几个问题
I’d like to ask you a few questions.
关于你的妻子珍哈和两个孩子
About your wife Jehan and your two children.
想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
她离开你 你一定很伤心
You must have been very upset when she left you.
我不伤心 我接受自己的命运
I’m not upset. I accept my fate.
你也该接受你自己的
You should accept yours.
你为什么要这样做 杨格先生
Why are you doing this, Mr. Younger?
约瑟夫 我叫约瑟夫
Yusuf. My name is Yusuf.
好的 约瑟夫
All right, Yusuf.
他们会问我
They’re gonna ask me about this
我希望可以告诉他们些什么
and I would really like to be able to tell them something.
对不起 女士 现在还太早
I’m sorry, nice lady. It’s too soon.
把她带出去
Get her out of here.
女士 走吧
Ma’am. Ma’am.
你 士兵 问出点东西
And you, soldier, get some goddamn results!
我正要问你呢
That’s what I’m asking you.
再打给我
Call me back.
你看见里面的一切了
You saw what’s going on in there?
很明显 非法且无效
It’s arguably illegal and ineffective.
他给的一切信息很可能是不可信的
Any information he gives is probably unreliable.
如果我们和他们合作 那审讯
If we work with these people, our integrity…
此刻 他们有官方批文
At the moment, they have official sanction.
杰克 我不敢相信
Jack, I can’t believe that.
那康瑟尔将军关于
What about the General Counsel memo on
强制审讯的备注呢 决不能
coercive interrogations? There’s no way…
听着 总部命令我们
Look, the Director’s Office has ordered us
尽全力协助军队
to assist the military wherever possible.
现在我们旁观 同时也开始调查
For now, we observe and run our investigation simultaneously.
有消息一定要通知我 好吗
Just keep me informed, okay?
我们抓住他 却不可以报道 为什么
We have the guy but we can’t say so. Why the hell not?
因为官方来讲 他不存在
Because officially, he doesn’t exist.
他的照片各地都是
His face is all over the country!
继续那样
And we keep it there.
照片可能会带我们找到那些地点
Faces lead to places.
我们当务之急是找出炸♥弹♥地点
Our absolute priority is finding these locations.
肯定有人知道在哪
Someone must know where they are,
有可能是他的朋友或家人
and it’s likely to be friends or family.
我们为什么不可以审问他
Why can’t we interrogate this guy?
我们现在还在商讨
We are currently negotiating that.
-商讨 -伙计们
– Negotiating? – Guys.
别问了
Please.
-D.J.前妻那边有消息吗 -有
– D.J., anything new on the ex-wife? – Yeah,
我刚和洛杉矶国际机场的人联♥系♥
I just talked to the guys at LAX.
两天前 前妻和孩子想要
Two days ago, the wife and kids tried
乘机去沙特阿♥拉♥伯
to board a plane to Saudi Arabia,
登机前一刻 发现签证无效
but were denied a visa at the last minute.
他们可能还在国内
They’re likely still in the country.
菲利普 你去和租赁机构联♥系♥一下
Phillips, I need you to coordinate a check with rental agencies.
他一定是从国外用卡车
He must have transported the bombs
将炸♥弹♥运进来
cross-country in some kind of truck.
他可能不会用自己的真名
He wouldn’t have used his real name.
好的 我会布线监察港口和边境城市
Okay, I’ll get local PDs out at port cities and border towns.
文森 协助弗兰克和他的小组
Vince, get on to Frank and his team.
对他的网络 电♥话♥
Organize a trace on his Internet, phone,
信♥用♥卡♥ 旅行预定进行跟踪
credit cards, travel bookings.
如果有人难为
Get National Security Letters for
从安♥全♥局♥获取许可证
anyone who gives you a hard time.
明白
You got it.
海伦 我能跟你说句话吗
Helen. Can I have a word with you?
我们希望你去谈判 和H
We need you to negotiate. With H.
他找你
He’s asking for you.
我听说你是特审员 曾在军队效力
I hear you’re a specialist interrogator. Ex-Army?
造就了今天的我
Made me the man I am today.
你就这样和你的同事处相处吗 打他们
Is that how you work with colleagues? You beat them?
没用的施虐者 杨格对这些了如指掌
He’s a cheap sadist. Younger knows all about those techniques.
他受过训练 能够承受这一切
He was trained by the Army to withstand them.
那些方法 绝对不管用
That stuff’s not gonna work on him.
你秀一下就会有机会让你去审问吗
What are the chances they’ll use you after that little show?
你觉得那是做秀吗
You thought that was a show?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!