Yeah. He’s on TV, right?
海伦 很抱歉 审讯终止
Helen, I’m sorry, this interview is terminated.
我就指望你了 快点
I depend on you. Come on!
这是个误会.
It’s a screw-up.
你的名字被误列在
Your name is on
一份中情局交给联邦调查局的清单上
some list CIA sent the FBI.
这事没人知会我
No one told me.
我真不敢相信你能任这样的事发生
I can’t believe you let this happen.
档案是你们的人送的
You sent us his file.
怪不得联邦调查局
Don’t blame FBI.
是吗?
Really?
你们难道没有看到国防部情报局
Did you check the leads
重要事务列表的目录上
against the DIA priority list
有个注明”严禁触摸”的红色标签吗
with the little red tags saying “Do Not Touch”?
什么 他是保护对象
Wait, he’s under protection?
我好好的生活都被你给搅得鸡飞狗跳
This is my life. How could you screw this up?
有人想置他于死地
He’s a target.
他以为你们是杀手
He thought your guys were killers.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
用不着你在这里矫情地道歉来道歉去
Thanks for your heartfelt fucking apology.
你是谁
Who are you?
最好还是别问
Probably best not to ask.
杰克 到底是怎么回事
Jack, what’s going on?
能和你谈一会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
目前我不能向你透露所有情况
I can’t give you all the details right now,
我们将要转移到一个集中指挥机构去
but we’re being moved to a centralized command facility.
这个案子你一定要协助我
You gonna help me with this one, okay?
没问题 当然了
Okay, of course.
那机构在哪里
But where is this facility?
是机密
It’s classified.
星期三
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
-布洛迪探员 -正是
– Agent Brody? – Yep?
好 请跟我来
All right, follow me, please.
在这里我要解除你们的所有武器
At this point, I need to take all of your firearms.
我的枪不能卸
You’re not taking my gun.
夫人 很抱歉 这是规定
Ma’am, I’m sorry. The rules…
行了 小伙子 让她带着吧
It’s okay, son, let her keep it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我是鲍森将军
I’m General Paulson,
这里一切由我负责
I’m leading the operation here.
-你是布洛迪 -正是
– You’re Brody? – Yes.
我知道你们对这事的来龙去脉还不太清楚
I know you haven’t been briefed on this,
但你们要服从我的领导
but you guys will be assisting us
全力协助我们的调查工作
with investigative duties under my command here.
我带你们去办公室还有
So I’ll show you to your offices and…
长官 无意冒犯
No disrespect, sir,
但是除了军事管制区
but outside Martial Law,
军方在本土无审判权
the military has no jurisdiction on home soil.
这是国防部授权行动
Well, there’s the Defense Authorization Act.
总统已经授权必要时动用军队
The President has the authority to use the armed forces
镇♥压♥任何暴♥动♥ 非法联盟和阴谋
to suppress any insurrection, unlawful combination or conspiracy.
这在07年就已通过国会批准
This all went through Congress in ’07.
海伦探员 有幸再会啊
Agent Helen! Good to see you again.
将军 幸会
General, nice to see you.
查理 你们已经认识了
Charlie. You all know each other?
对啊 之前见过 说起来挺复杂
Yeah, we met earlier. A little mix-up.
你们在这里干什么 你们到底是谁
What are you doing here? Who are you guys?
-独♥立♥契约方 -哪个机构的
– Independent contractors? – What agency?
不隶属任何机构
Oh, no agency would claim us.
您说呢 将军
Right, General?
好了 大家请跟我来
Okay, everyone. If you could follow me, please.
就这里了
Right in here, please.
我手下的其他人呢
Where are the rest of my people?
此事只有屋里这些人参与
We’re working with the staff we have here from this room.
对所有分局和机构
Secure lines are being set up with all
统统保密
field offices as well as other agencies.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
哪都不是 根本就没这地方
Nowhere. It doesn’t exist.
我们也不存在
Neither do we.
大家注意 看看这个
Hey, guys, I need you to see this.
以仁慈的真♥主♥和默♥罕♥默♥德♥先知之名
In the name of allah the merciful, and his prophet muhammad,
愿他安息
peace be upon him.
我叫约瑟夫·阿塔·穆罕德
My name is Yusuf Atta Mohamed.
曾用名 斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格
My former name is Steven Arthur Younger.
这是地点一
This is Location One.
我们剪切了所有地点图片 经过处理
We took a screen capture of all the locations, cleaned them up,
将他和那个东西去除
took him out and then took that thing out.
你们有些人肯定认识这东西
Some of you will recognize this.
一个炸♥弹♥
It is a bomb.
见过吗
You’ve seen this?
我在美国3个城市分别安装了一个炸♥弹♥
I’ve placed three bombs in three American cities.
3枚炸♥弹♥完全一样 并且都在市区
All three are identical, all three are in urban areas,
所有炸♥弹♥都是
and all three
核炸♥弹♥
are nuclear bombs.
天啊
Jesus.
你们必须满足我的要求
I have demands which will be met by you,
否则这三枚炸♥弹♥都要爆♥炸♥
or these bombs will explode.
过段时间 我会提出
I will give you these demands
这些要求
at a later date.
这是地点二
This is Location Two.
这是地点三
This is Location three.
三枚炸♥弹♥都设定于
All three bombs are set to explode
21号♥周五中午 太平洋时间12点爆♥炸♥
on Friday the 21st, at noon Pacific Time.
天啊 只剩四天了
Jesus. That’s only four days from now.
可裂变物质
The fissionable material is shielded
已经安全的被铅和水隔离
effectively in lead and water…
如果愿意 一会可以再看技术细节
You can check the tech details later if you want.
有1%的可能是恐怖袭击就必须严肃对待
People, if there’s a one percent chance the threat is serious,
这些 是100%
this is a 100%.
一个人怎么能制♥造♥出核武器
How could an individual manufacture nuclear weapons?
他是我们的一员 特种部队 职业军人
He’s one of us. A specialist. Career military, Delta Force.
专门研究炸♥药♥ 拆弹
Expert in explosives, bomb disposal,
特长为核武器领域
specialized in field nuclear weapons.
在伊♥拉♥克♥服役排查核武器 他对此了如指掌
Served in Iraq to check out nukes. He knows what he’s doing.
他是美国人
He’s 100% American.
十几岁时随父亲工作 移居伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
When he was a teenager, his father moved the family to Islamabad
在大使♥馆♥工作
to work at the embassy there.
他擅长波斯语和阿♥拉♥伯语
He’s fluent in Farsi and Arabic.
那我们是否确认
Do we know if there’s a way he could
他有机会接触裂变物质
get his hands on fissionable material?
三年前 他随小组
Three years ago, he was on a team
去俄♥罗♥斯♥排查核设备
checking nuclear facilities in Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人声称有15到18磅
The Russians can’t account for 15 to 18 pounds.
却无精确数字 大约每个炸♥弹♥有五磅
They can’t be accurate. Around five pounds on each bomb.
大约会有600万到1000万的人会死去
That’s six to ten million casualties, folks.
我们是否有确凿的证据证明这一切是真的
But do we have any direct evidence that this is real?
德黑兰出2千万从他手里购买♥♥核材料
Tehran paid him 20 million to get nuclear materials
从俄♥罗♥斯♥运到伊朗后
out of Russia and into Iran.
他和钱都一并消失了
Then they lost track of him and the money.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他们自己说的
They told us themselves.
他们不想我们借口杨格
They didn’t want us using Younger as an
对他们进行调查
excuse to bomb the crap out of them.
他想要什么 为什么要这样做
What does he want? Why is he doing this?
目前还不知道 他没提出进一步要求
We don’t know. So far, he’s made no demands, no further contact.
那我们有72小时的时间 找出他来
So we have 72 hours to figure out where he’s hiding.
你们调查的重点不是
The focus of your investigation isn’t
找出杨格在哪
going to be about Younger’s whereabouts.
而是找出三枚炸♥弹♥的地点
It’s about the location of those three bombs.
那是当务之急
That is your immediate priority.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!