every single potential terrorist link
你们追踪的所有潜在恐♥怖♥主♥义♥线索
you’ve been tracking for the last nine months,
现在得马上行动
and we have to do it right now.
可是杰克 这可牵扯到上百人
That’s hundreds of people, Jack.
我们人手不够
We don’t have the manpower to do that.
人手不是问题 要多少都可以
We’re getting them. As many agents as we want.
必要之时还可以寻求地方执法部门的协助
And we can enlist local law enforcement if we need it.
我们要找到这个人和那些地方
We need to find this guy and those places.
其他事情暂时搁置 这个是当务之急
Drop everything else. This is top priority.
行 但我可以知道为什么吗
Okay. Can I know what this is about?
这是华盛顿下达的秘密指令
It’s a classified directive from D.C.
你马上就会得到消息
You’ll be briefed soon enough,
不过最好是这会儿就着手干
but you better get on it.
所以熊爸爸 熊妈妈
“So papa bear, mama bear
和熊宝宝都很快进入了梦乡
and baby bear all fell fast asleep.”
-你们相信这个是真的吗 -不信
– You believe it’s true? – No.
我相信
Yeah.
-你觉得这是我编的对吗 -对
– Think I’m making it up? – Yeah.
-不是 你呢 -不是
– No! You? – No.
宝贝们回自己屋里怎样
Why don’t you guys go to your room,
去看看小熊们有没有睡着
find the bears, make sure they’re all asleep, okay?
快去 去吧 快点 跑起来
Go! Go ahead. Hurry. Run.
你好
Hello?
我是联邦调查局菲利普探员
Hi, I’m Agent Phillips, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
想登门询问几个问题
I’d like to come in and ask you a few questions, please.
-找到它们了 -找到它们了
– We found them! – We got them!
真棒 真棒 宝贝儿 过来
Good! Good, sweetie pie. Come,
我们去把他们都放到床上去 我们走
let’s put them all to bed. Let’s go!
我正要打给你
Hey, I was just about to call you.
我犯什么事了吗
Do I have a problem?
什么意思 怎么了
With what? What’s happened?
我家门外来了几个人
Well, there’s some guys outside my gate
自称是联邦调查局的
claiming to be from the FBI.
不可能 没人知道你的地方
That’s impossible. Nobody knows where you are.
你真不知道
You don’t know anything about this?
不知道 不过这事我马上处理
No. But I’m on it.
一会儿就赶过去
I’ll get straight back to you.
不用 这个我来应付
No, I’ll take care of it.
但你得马上给我们重新安排住处
But you need to relocate us immediately.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
这关乎我一家人的安危
This is my family.
见鬼
Goddamn it.
我们手头有80名嫌犯 陆续还有更多
We’ve got 80 suspects down there, more on the way.
这些是确认的 那些是否定的
These are a yes, these are a no.
你先给我弄清楚
You make it damn clear
是军事机构怎么了
that it may be a military facility,
我们都有权拘留
but we have custody.
当然要向他们宣明权利
Of course you read them their rights.
这还用问吗
What kind of question is that?
请稍等
Can you hold, please?
刚刚查明杨格
Just found out that Younger has
有一前妻和两个孩子
an ex-wife and two small children.
他们五天前离开住处 就再也没人见过
They left the house five days ago, haven’t been seen since.
向她发出证人搜查令
Put a material witness warrant on her.
她肯定知道一些情况 找到她
She’s bound to know something. Find her.
麦克 我一会儿给你回电
Hey, Mike, I’m gonna have to call you back.
-我是布洛迪 -布洛迪特别探员
– Brody. – Special Agent Brody,
我是查尔斯·汤普森
My name is Charles Thompson.
我是给国防部情报局办事的
I’m connected with the Defense Intelligence Agency.
我想就一件关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥的大事和你谈谈
I need to discuss with you a matter of extreme national security.
办事的 什么意思
What do you mean, connected?
请听我说
Listen to me.
你怎么有我的私人号♥码
How did you get my personal number?
你今天收到一千份新文件
You got a thousand new files today.
我如果谎报身份
I wouldn’t know that or your number
肯定就不会知道这事和你的号♥码
if I wasn’t for real, right?
此事我不想争辩
I’m not gonna discuss this with you.
请听我说
Listen to me, please.
一个中情局的文件今天被误送到你那里
A CIA file was sent earlier to you in error.
名字叫做亨利·汉普瑞
Name of Henry Humphries.
这是个误会
It’s a mistake.
他是个极度危险的人物
He’s an extremely dangerous man.
-请稍等 -不行
– Please hold. – No!
-谁 -不知道 没人有这个号♥
– Who is that? – I don’t know. Nobody has this number.
我手头文件多了去了
I have a lot of files here.
我知道你拿到了那份
I know you got the goddamn file!
你如果派人去了那里 务必要立刻撤回
If you sent people there, withdraw them immediately.
不要靠近他
Do not approach him.
我重复一次 千万别靠近他
I repeat, you must not approach him.
能稍等一下吗
Can you hold?
菲利普和汉特利去了
Phillips and Huntley went there.
给他们打电♥话♥
Call them.
“个人信息已被封锁
“Personal information restricted.
“此人持有武装 极其危险
This man is armed and dangerous.
“任何情况下不得靠近他
“No approach to be made to subject
“和他的家人
or family under any circumstances.
“各部门负责人注意
“Department heads,
“任何行动需请示查尔斯·汤普森”
contact Charles Thompson before any other action.”
-打不通 -糟了
– They’re not answering. – Oh, shit.
算了 我去吧 D.J. 行动
Okay, I’m on it. D.J., let’s go!
那是他们的车
That’s their car.
-有监控录像 -门开着 行动
– Camera. – The door is open. Go.
我在里面
I’m in here.
联邦调查局 走到门前让我看到你
FBI! Move to the door so I can see you!
给我看看你们的证件
Show me your badge.
-这 -让我看看
– Right here. – Let me see it!
就在这
Right here!
我就出来
Coming out.
你胆敢再上前一步我就立刻开枪
You take one more step and I’ll shoot.
行了
Oh, please.
-放下枪 -没门
– Put the gun down. – No way.
没说你 我说她
Not you. Her.
把枪放到壁炉上 慢慢退后
Put it on the mantel. Back away, slowly.
举起手来
Hands on your head!
-举起手来 -小声点
– Hands on your head! – Lower your voice!
别吓到我的孩子们
Do not frighten my children.
他妈的到底是谁派你们这群废物来我家的
Who the fuck sent you idiots to my house?
我是特别探员布洛迪
I’m Special Agent Brody.
我的孩子呢
Where are my children?
和你妻子在一起 他们没事
With your wife. They’re fine.
你还有我的档案
You have a file on me?
亨利·哈罗德·汉普瑞
Henry Harold Humphries.
是你的真名吗
Is that your real name?
你以为呢
What do you think?
你已经明确了自己的权利了吧
You’ve been read your rights?
-我的人马上就来 -没人知道你在这
– My guy’s coming. – No one knows you’re here.
是你派这些混♥蛋♥到我家去的吧
Did you send these assholes to my house?
这事是你负责是吗
Are you responsible for that?
能告诉我你的名字吗
Do you have a first name you can give me?
真名
A real one?
好吧 好吧 我们来做这个游戏
Okay, okay, let’s play the game.
你可以叫我H
You can call me H.
敢问布洛迪探员 你叫什么呢
What’s your first name, Agent Brody?
你绑♥架♥扣留两名联邦探员
You kidnapped and detained two federal agents.
这一点你承认吧
You admit to that, right?
是他们闯到我家
They came to my house.
我的孩子都在家
My children were there.
我本可以杀了他们
I could’ve killed them.
你还真以为自己高于法律
So you think you’re above the law, is that it?
你是否认识此人
Do you recognize this man?
认识 这人上电视了