不 不
No!
没时间了
There’s no time!
H
H.
各个城市的政♥府♥官员
Government officials in each city
现在都疏散到了核武器避难所
are currently being evacuated to nuclear shelters.
我们的家人也都撤离了
Our own families have already gone.
肯定会造成流言和恐慌
Bound to be some rumors, panic.
我们需要你解决这事儿
We need you to finish this.
你今天会死在这儿
You’re gonna die here today.
你也清楚 对吧
You know that, right?
我们都清楚
We both know it.
他们现在不会阻止我做任何事
They won’t stop me now.
没有任何限制
There’s no limits.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他需要休息一下
He needs a little break.
天哪 我们已经没时间了
For god’s sake, we have no time.
海伦 那依你之见我还有什么可做的呢
Well, what do you think I should do, Helen?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你想让我说什么
You son-of-a-bitch. What do you want me to say?
去做你该做的事情
Just do what you have to do!
布洛迪探员 我现在该做的
What I have to do, Agent Brody, is
无法想象
Unthinkable.
把他的孩子带过来
Bring me the children.
天哪
Jesus.
把孩子给我
Give me the children,
我就能给你们想要的答案
I’ll give you the answers you want.
快去把他们带来
Just bring them in.
我不会去的
I’m not doing that.
只是让他见到他们 看到他们在我手上
Just let him see them. Let him see them with me.
不行
No.
除非我死
Over my dead body.
-孩子就在门外 -不行
– Kids are right outside. – no!
你就是不明白 是吗
You just don’t get it, do you?
你绝对不能动这些孩子一根手指头
You’re not gonna hurt those children.
-你认为我会吗 -是
– Do you think I would? – Yes!
很好 他也会这样想的
Good! Then so will he.
得让他相信
It’s all been leading up to this.
H什么都做得出来
He has to believe H will do anything.
听着 你现在只需要带他们过来
Look, all you have to do is bring them in,
把他们带到房♥间里捆起来 仅此而已
Take them in the room and strap them down. That’s it.
-不 -我保证绝对不会伤害他们
– No. – I won’t harm them. I give you my word.
但得让他相信我会
But he has to believe I will.
然后他就会乖乖招供了 懂吗
Then he will tell us anything we want, all right?
那好吧 我来
All right, I’ll do it.
如果你敢动他们一根头发 我就杀了你
If you hurt those children, I will kill you.
好的 布洛迪探员
Fine, Agent Brody.
前提是我们之前都没被炸♥弹♥炸死
That’s if we don’t all die from an explosion first.
天哪 不管了
Jesus, fuck it.
到这儿来
Come on, this way.
你准备好了吗 约瑟夫
You ready, Yusuf?
自己保重
Gonna keep you safe.
现在就是终点
This is the end.
既然做什么都撬不开你的嘴
Nothing I do to you could make you talk.
起码目前还没有
Not now.
看看你的孩子
Look at your children.
你不是很为他们感到骄傲吗
Aren’t you proud of them?
不要
Don’t.
求你了 不要让他伤害孩子们
Don’t let him do it, don’t let him, I beg you.
约瑟夫 告诉我们
Yusuf. Yusuf, talk to us.
你♥他♥妈♥的离我孩子们远点儿
You leave my fucking babies alone.
约瑟夫 快告诉我们
Talk to us, Yusuf.

No!
妈的 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fuck! you fuck! you fuck!
在纽约 有枚炸♥弹♥在纽约
New York! there’s a bomb in New York!
在纽约哪儿 快告诉我地址
Where in new york? Give me an address.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 叫他住手
Fuck you! stop him!
-快让他住手 -告诉我地址
– Get him away from my fucking babies! – Give me an address!
701西路83号♥ 二楼
701 west 83rd, second floor!
-让他住手 -第二枚呢
– Stop him! – Second one?
-叫他马上住手 -告诉我第二枚在哪
– Fucking stop him now! – Give me the second one!
洛杉矶 圣提莲娜街18750号♥ 地下车♥库♥
Los Angeles, 18750 Centinela, garage underneath it!
你们快叫他住手
Fucking stop him!
第三枚呢 约瑟夫 我们不相信你
Give me the third one! we don’t fucking believe you, Yusuf!
妈的 算我求你了 快叫他住手
Fuck! please! I beg you, please stop him!
约瑟夫 告诉我第三枚在哪
Give me the third one, Yusuf.
达拉斯 史密斯路1533号♥的地下室
Dallas. Basement, 1533 Smith.
不要让他伤害我的孩子
Don’t let him hurt them, please!
达拉斯的地下室
Dallas, basement.
求你 求你阻止他
Please, please don’t let him hurt them. Please.
H 他招了 他说出炸♥弹♥的下落了
H, he told us. He told us where they are.
-他在撒谎 -不 没有
– He’s lying. – No, he’s not!
达拉斯的炸♥弹♥已经找到 他没有撒谎
The bomb we already found in Dallas. He gave the right address.
核实其他两枚的下落还要多久?
How long before you verify the others?
-二十 -还要二十分钟
– Twenty. – twenty minutes.
那好 那我再和他们待二十分钟
Well, I have 20 minutes with them then.
在事态没有变化以前
“we will assume that the current methods
可以继续进行不限制的审讯手段
of interrogation will continue
除非有其他上级指示
“unless otherwise directed by a higher authority.”
他听起来是认真的 他不会是认真的
He sounds serious. He can’t be serious?
H 审问结束了
H, this operation is terminated!
你们一点都不尊重我的工作 对吧
None of you respect my work, do you?
怎么就没人明白
None of you understand!
在一切尘埃落定之前我们不能罢手
We don’t stop until this all checks out!
-妈的 -这是规定
– Shit. – That’s the rule!
继续下去是我的职责
It’s my duty to continue!
他们都是孩子 是无辜的孩子
They’re children, innocent children!
没有无辜的孩子 至少他的孩子不是
There are no innocent children! Not his children anyway.
他会因为自私和软弱而停止计划吗 不
Too selfish and weak to carry out his own plan? No.
不会的 我不相信他会这样做
No, I don’t think so. I don’t believe it! not from him.
不要 快叫他住手
No! stop him! please!
约瑟夫 还有更多的炸♥弹♥是吧
Yusuf! there’s more, isn’t there?
不 没啦没有啦
No, no, no!
你相信我会对他们下手吗
Do you believe I can do this?
H 他信 他相信
H, he believes it! he believes it!
相信还不够 他必须知道
Faith is not enough, he has to know it.
他知道
He knows it!
知道还不够 他必须亲眼见到
Knowing it is not enough, he has to see it.
不 快让他出来
No! get him out of there!
好的够了
All right, that’s enough!
温斯顿 快去把那该死的门砸开
Winston, get over here and blow that goddamn door!
好了 温斯顿
All right, that’s enough! winston,
快去把那该死的门弄开
get over here and blow that goddamn door!
去检查
Clear the door!
检查 检查
Check, check!
妈的 再来
God damn it! take it out!
检查
Check!

Move it!
H 住手 站在原地别动
H! stand down! stand down!
好的 够了
All right, that’s enough. That’s enough!
-叫医生来 -不 先带他们出去
– Get the medic! – No! get them out of here!
不能让任何人见到他们 懂吗
No one else sees them, you understand me? Nobody sees them!
你到底有什么问题
What’s the matter with you?
起来 起来
Get up! get up!
你知道的
You knew.
你知道他什么都做的出来
You knew he could do this.
你还让他带那些孩子进去
You had those kids lined up for him!
我不知道他会这么疯狂
I didn’t know he’d go crazy!
这个男人已经杀了53个人
That man over there killed 53 people.
有很多都是妇女和孩子
Some of them women and children,
但现在我成了坏人
and yet somehow I’m the villain?
闭上你的臭嘴 你这个疯子 恶魔
You keep your mouth shut, you maniac. You’re fucking evil!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!