They did not rule out terrorism.
目前我们看到运出几具尸体
So far, we’ve seen several bodies come out.
官方没有告诉我们总数
They wouldn’t give us a count.
我不知道死伤多少人
I got no idea how many casualties we’ve got in there,
但有很多受伤严重的人
but there are badly injured people.
人们在尖叫着呼救
People are screaming for help.
整个商场就这么炸掉了
The whole building, it just blew up.
你这愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
You stupid son-of-a-bitch.
想想要是三颗原♥子♥弹♥会是什么效果
Okay, okay! Imagine what three goddamn nukes would do!
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
怎么能这么做
How could you?
你想要证据
You wanted proof,
我需要休息 现在我能继续了
I needed a break. I can hold out now.
那是商场 53个人死了
It was a shopping mall! fifty-three people are dead!
这都怪你 上帝爱他们
That was your fault. God loves them,
他们都是殉道者 他们都是殉道者
They’re martyrs, all martyrs.
53个人 53个人被炸得尸首无存
Fifty-three of them. Fifty-three bodies blown to pieces!
-布洛迪 别动手 -你闭嘴
– Don’t do it, Brody. – Shut up!
-不要 -炸♥弹♥在哪儿
– Don’t. – Where are those bombs?
他妈的炸♥弹♥到底在哪儿
Where are those fucking bombs?
来啊 来啊
Do it! do it!
我爱我的国家 你们却践踏她
I love my country, you people crap on it!
我爱我的信仰 你们却侮辱她
I love my religion and you people spit on it!
记住一点 我来这里是因为我想来这里
Just remember something, I’m here because I want to be here!
我自投罗网是因为我不是懦夫
I let myself be caught because I’m not a coward.
我选择直面我的压♥迫♥者
I chose to meet my oppressors face to face!
你们说我是野蛮人
You call me a barbarian.
那你们是什么人呢
Then what are you?
50几个平民就想让我哭
What, you expect me to weep over 50 civilians?
你们每天杀的人都超过这个数
You people kill that number every day!
布洛迪 如何 问题不在我 在你们
How does it feel, Brody? This is not about me. This is about you!
你感觉如何 你在这里无权发号♥施令
How does it feel? You have no authority here! none!
只有一个人有权 而这个人不是你
There is but one authority and it is not you!
你就是邪恶的化身
You are a blight!
你就是癌症
You are a cancer!
布洛迪 你感觉如何
How does it feel, Brody?
海伦 怎么了
What’s going on, Helen?
要不要把那个给我
Do you want me to take that?
星期五
上司 杨格在达拉斯有一张停车罚款
Boss, Younger got a parking ticket in Dallas.
他们追踪到一个废弃的仓库
They traced the address to a derelict warehouse.
找到一个炸♥弹♥
They found a bomb.
他们认为是真的原♥子♥弹♥
They think it’s real. It’s nuclear.
含有4.5磅的核原料
It may contain four, four and a half pounds,
设置引爆时间是周五中午
set to detonate friday at noon.
藏得很隐蔽
It was well hidden, perfectly shielded.
我们真的很幸运
We got real lucky,
不过现在只剩下不到三小时
but there’s less than three hours left.
空中侦察一无所获
Airborne detection came up empty.
几乎不可能在爆♥炸♥前找到其他两个
There’s almost no chance to find the other two in time.
布洛迪 快进来下 他不大对头
Brody? I need you to come in, he’s in a state.
他当然不大对头
Of course he’s in a state.
他快被折磨死了
He’s being tortured to death.
不是杨格 是H 他找你
Not Younger, H. He wants you.
他也许不会招供
He might not crack.
你在说什么呢
What are you saying?
他也许不会招供
He might not crack.
我们只有三个小时
There’s only three hours left.
听我说 一千万人的性命岌岌可危
Look, ten million people are about to die.
你到底还干不干
Are you still in, or not?
如果你让我住手 我会的
If you tell me to stop, I will.
我会停手
I’ll stop.
你好
Yes.
布洛迪 他们找到珍哈·杨格了
Brody, they got Jehan Younger.
我的孩子在哪 带我去见他们
Where are my children? I want to see them right now.
他们处在保护保护性拘留中 请你冷静
They’re in protective custody. Please calm down.
别说什么冷静 我要我的孩子
Don’t tell me to calm down. I want my children!
杨格夫人 请坐 我们好好谈下这事
Mrs. Younger, please take a seat and we’ll talk about this.
在见到孩子之前 休想让我告诉你们什么
I am not saying a word to you until you let me see my kids!
杨格夫人 你现在有大♥麻♥烦了
Mrs. Younger, you are in very serious trouble.
你随时会被起诉为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的共犯
You’ll be charged with supporting terrorism
如果你现在拒绝与我们合作
if you do not cooperate with us immediately.
你将面临终身监禁
That is a life sentence.
你的孩子们会被送到收♥容♥所♥
Your children will be put in foster care
你永远都见不到他们了
and you will never see them again.
现在你乖乖地给我坐下
Now, sit the fuck down and
把知道的一切都告诉我们
start telling us what you know.
布洛迪 请你过来一下
Brody, come out here, please.
-我要带她一起进去 -什么
– I’m taking her in there with him. – What?
他老婆是我们王牌
The wife is our ace in the hole.
你可以和他谈 能问出些什么
You can talk to him now, get some answers.
我们还没审问她呢
But we haven’t interrogated her.
她可能知道炸♥弹♥的下落
She could tell us where the bombs are.
我们没时间了
We don’t have time.
我们得马上带她进去 一起审问
We have to take her in there, question her and him.
容不得出错 容不得拖延
But we have to do it right and we got to do it now.
你们要干什么
What are you doing to me?
你们是什么禽兽
What kind of animals are you?
你看过录像了 他干的 不是我们
You saw the tape. We didn’t make it, he did.
他撒谎 他绝不会这样做的
He’s a liar, he would never do that.
是真的 而且我们认为你也参与了
It’s real and we think you’re in on it.
你还想再你到你的孩子们吗
Do you ever want to see your children again?
我真的什么都不知道
I never knew anything about this.
我们不相信你 珍哈 说些什么
We don’t believe you, Jehan. Tell us something.
珍哈
Jehan.
你们对他到底做了什么
What have you done to him?
你们这帮畜生
You pigs.
珍哈 为了你自己 也为了我们
Now, Jehan, for your sake and ours,
我想你从他嘴里问出炸♥弹♥的下落
I want you to ask him where the bombs are.

Say,
约瑟夫 请告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪
“Yusuf, please tell me where the bombs are, darling?”

Say it!
约瑟夫 炸♥弹♥在哪
Yusuf, where are the bombs?
约瑟夫 我想她还是爱你的
I think she still loves you, Yusuf.
她真的想救你
She wants to save you.
告诉他 说你爱他
Tell him. Tell him you love him.
我爱你 约瑟夫
I love you, Yusuf.
约瑟夫 这不正是你想要的吗
This is what you wanted, Yusuf.
正是你想要的
What you wanted!
所以现在 我要从珍哈
So, now I’m gonna cut some little
身上割下点东西送你
pieces off Jehan and give them to you.
-不要 -不要
– Oh, no. – No.
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么
What the hell are you doing?
埃瓦瑞兹 稳住椅子
Alvarez, hold the chair.
-求你不要 -H 你不能这么做
– No, please. -H, you can’t do this!
求你 快拦住他 我也是美国公民
Please, stop him! please! I’m an American citizen!
-H -查理 闭嘴
– H. – Shut up, Charlie.
我们不会允许你这么做的 不止是我
We’re not gonna let you do this. It’s not just me now.
你们现在都要反抗我了吗
Oh, so now you’re all working against me?
你到底想不想知道炸♥弹♥的下落
Do you want to know where the bombs are or not?
那就是我的职责
It’s my responsibility!
你到底是希望我赢 还是他赢
You want me to win, or you want him to win?
H 把刀放下
H, put the knife down.
你选择让他赢是吗
So you made a choice, you want him to win?
你们也都他妈的太自私了
You’re all so fucking selfish.
这不是一个人的事情
This is not about you!
是战争 是牺牲
This is war. This is sacrifice.
把她带走
Take her back.
不要
No!
-没时间了 -不 珍哈
– There’s no time! – No! Jehan!
我们没时间了
There’s no time!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!