我叫斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格
My name is Steven Arthur Younger.
我是一名美国公民
I am an American citizen.
我叫斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格
My name is Steven Arthur Younger
我是一名美国公民
and I am an american citizen.
我要
I have…
我要 我要
I have… I have…
我有要求要提出
I have certain demands.
以仁慈的真♥主♥和默♥罕♥默♥德♥先知之名
In the name of Allah the Merciful, and his Prophet Muhammad,
愿他安息
peace be upon him.
我叫约瑟夫·阿塔·穆罕德
My name is Yusuf Atta Mohamed.
曾用名 斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格
My former name is Steven Arthur Younger.
战略特勤组
星期二
已经追踪三周 一无所获
Trace has been on him for three weeks now, turned up nothing.
去清♥真♥寺 陪家人
Goes to mosque, spends time with his family,
联邦调查局洛杉矶分局 反恐专案组
和朋友喝茶
he meets friends for tea.
好 继续监视一周
Okay, I’ll keep the surveillance guys
没有异常就收工
on him another week, then I’ll pull.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
我在查他的通话记录
I was going over the phone logs.
有什么情况 D.J.先说
What else do we got? D.J.?

Yeah.
排险小队送了一封匿名诽谤信
Threat squad sent us a poison pen.
还有一个飞行训练学校来电说
Another flight school called about
一个阿♥拉♥伯裔想学飞行课
an Arab-sounding man wanting to take flying lessons.
飞行训练学校 我这边每周都有几个呢
Flight school? My record’s three in one week.
你那滑翔训练学校不算
Hang-gliding schools don’t count.
好了 大伙去查一下这个人
Okay, guys, but we got to check him out.
很抱歉 但大家卖♥♥力点 拜托
I’m sorry, but, get into it, please.
总局下周要复审
Headquarters are doing their review next week.
我们时间不多
We don’t have much for show-and-tell.
一切都在我们控制中
We’re on top of things.

Yeah.
海伦 我这边有点线索
Helen, I think that I may have something here.
我复查了一下中情局送来的新文件
I went back over those new files from
找到了这个 亨利·汉普瑞
CIA and I found this. Henry Humphries.
文件里算是什么也没有
Now there’s actually nothing about him in the file,
都被修改过
it’s all been redacted,
但是他妻子丽娜是个波斯尼亚人
but his wife Rina is a Bosnian.
-波斯尼亚人 -没错
– Bosnian? – Yes.
虽然修改过 但是我能看出来
And from what I can tell through all the redacting,
她参与了一些
she was involved in certain objectionable
战时的反对行动
activities during the war there.
这里没提什么行动
It doesn’t say what,
但是她是个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
but she’s a devout Muslim,
就住在城这边
she lives this side of town.
为什么不去清♥真♥寺
So why doesn’t she go to our mosque?
于是我打电♥话♥给中情局请求打开
So, I called CIA and asked for open…
菲尔
Phil.
首先 我们跟波斯尼亚人没任何交道
A, we have no Bosnian connection,
其次 女穆♥斯♥林♥不需要去清♥真♥寺
B, Muslim women don’t have to go to mosque,
再次 如果需要寻求其他机构的协助
And c, if anyone is going to ask a favor of another agency,
那也得是我去
it will be me.
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
也对 好吧 很抱歉
Right. Okay, I’m sorry.
菲尔
Phil?
干得不错 不如深入调查一下
It’s good work. Why don’t you look into it?
好吧
Okay.
说的没错 多谢
Yes. Thank you.
你也是这样一步步过来的
You were a first office agent once too, you know.
这些我早就忘了
Yeah, I don’t really remember.
我进去了
I’m gonna go inside,
你们乖乖吃午餐 听见了吗
fix you guys some lunch, okay?

Okay.
那是谁
Who’s that?
原来是邮递员
Oh, it’s the mailman.
今天是个女人
No. It’s the mailwoman today.
长得蛮漂亮 想来看看吗
She’s cute. You want to see?
你经常注意这些邮递员
You always check out the postal workers?
每天都看
Every day.
而且我们打算在这个项目上进行合作
…and we want to cooperate here on this.
现在一危险逃犯
Now a dangerous fugitive is apparently wanted
因涉嫌今日稍早前的枪杀案被警方通缉
in connection with a shooting that took place earlier today.
我知道
Yeah, I understand,
但是他买♥♥肥料
but just because he’s buying fertilizer,
也不代表他就一定要造炸♥弹♥
doesn’t necessarily mean he’s making a bomb.
这个我不知道
I don’t know,
搞不好他只是
maybe he’s planting a garden
想给花♥园♥的玫瑰施肥
full of roses for all I know.
大家是否认识此人
Do you recognize this man?
此人名叫斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格
His name is Steven Arthur Younger,
籍贯是俄亥俄州阿克伦市
he’s originally from Akron, Ohio.
他被认定为极端危险的人物
He is considered extremely dangerous
提请大家切勿靠近此人
and should not be approached…
大伙儿都看到这个没有
You guys seen this?
文森对这个播新闻的小妞有性趣
Aroused by the news girl, Vince?
嗓音撩人 金发诱惑
Sexy voice, sexy blond hair.
性趣 上一次恐怕都几十年前了吧
Aroused? Last time he got aroused was 1978.
没错 跟你老娘干的
Yeah, with your mother.
一个遍及全国的
A nationwide…
另外 有关当局已经公布
In addition, authorities have given us
录像地点的图片
pictures of these locations.
如果你能认出这里地处何处
If you can identify these places,
请拨♥打♥免费电♥话♥
please call the 800 number on your…
联邦当局请求您的协助
Federal authorities are asking for your help…
各个台都在播 这是谁批准的
It’s on every channel. Who authorized this?
利欧 打电♥话♥给凤♥凰♥城警方
Leo, call the Phoenix PD, will you?
问问怎么回事
Find out what’s going on.
目前已确认嫌疑人为斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格
That suspect has been identified as Steven Arthur Younger,
他因涉嫌谋杀一名警员
and he’s wanted in connection with
而被警方通缉
the murder of a police officer…
我见过这个人
I recognize this guy.
凤♥凰♥城警局对此案一无所知
Phoenix PD doesn’t know anything about this.
他们的人必须对这事有个说法
All their guys are accounted for.
谁在调查这个叫杨格的人
Who’s covering this guy, Younger?
-靠 我负责的 -把他的档案拿来
– Oh, shit, he’s one of mine. – Get his file.
文森 接凤♥凰♥城分局电♥话♥
Vince, get the Phoenix Field Office on the line.
为什么媒体会比抢先我们一步
Why does the TV have this before we do?
好了 斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格
All right. Steven Arthur Younger,
是法赫德王清♥真♥寺教民
member of the King Fahad mosque.
无最近住址 无前科
No current address, no record,
无极端主义历史
no history of extremism.
这里说他曾在美军陆军服役
Says here that he served U.S. Army,
但从军档案都划归机密
but his military file must be classified
因为上面肯定有猫腻
because there’s something in it.
这些为什么不贴在备忘板上
Why isn’t that on the board?
你好 我是联邦调查局洛杉矶分局
Hi, this is Special Agent Paul Vincent
保罗·文森特特别探员
from the FBI Los Angeles field office.
我需要你们提供所有有关
I need everything you’ve got
现年38岁的斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格的情报
on a Steven Arthur Younger, age 38.
海伦
Helen?
新闻都看了吧
Have you seen these news reports?
这个叫杨格的 你们有什么线索
This guy, Younger, you got anything on him?
目前已确认嫌疑人为斯蒂芬·亚瑟·杨格
The suspect has been identified as Steven Arthur Younger,
他因涉嫌谋杀一名警员和绑♥架♥两名儿童
and he’s wanted in connection with the murder of a police officer
而被警方通缉
and the abduction of two young children.
-这些人统统都要收监问话 -什么
– We need to bring them all in. – What?
能到你办公室详谈吗
Can I talk to you in your office?
我们要询问这些人的家人
We need to question their families,
朋友 业务伙伴
their friends, their business associates,
梳理最近九个月以来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!