in reverse.
还是反方向
l thought you were in favor of derailment.
我以为你比较想让车脱轨
Yeah, when they were in the middle of nowhere,
那时列车还在偏僻的地方
not now. lt’s just town after town out there!
但现在列车要开到城镇里了
Mr. Galvin says he’d have to call you back.
盖文说要再打给你
This is Connie Hooper for Mr. Galvin.
我是康妮胡波 找盖文先生
Mr. Galvin is in a meeting.
他在开会
Then maybe you can tell me. ls the company planning on derailing 777?
公♥司♥决定要让777脱轨吗?
Last l heard, Galvin was dead set against it.
之前我听说的是盖文死命反对
But l’m not at liberty to give you that information.
我没有办法代表公♥司♥回应
No, of course you’re not at liberty to.
不 你当然无权这么做
Frank’s right.
法兰克说对了
What’s the fastest you’ve taken a single engine like this?
这种单引擎可以开多快?
Unattached?
没挂车厢吗?
Fifty, 55.
50到55哩
Of course, l was going forward.
那是往前进的话
1206, you there?
1206 听到了吗?
This is 1206, over.
1206回话 完毕
Frank, you’re right.
法兰克 你说对了
About the derailment.
他们是要想让车脱轨
They’re planning an attempt outside of Arklow.
他们预计在阿克罗镇外行动
Tell them idiots it ain’t gonna work.
告诉他们不会成功
That portable derailer, it’s worthless.
携带式脱轨器没有用
She already told us.
她已经跟我们说过了
Frank, this is Oscar Galvin, VP of Operations,
他是公♥司♥的营运副总我奥斯卡盖文
patched in at his request, open mike.
他要求进入通话 把麦克风打开
Yeah, we’re derailing 777, Frank. lt’s a done decision.
对 我们要让777脱轨 法兰克
Like it or not,
这是既成的决定
it’s our best option at this stage.
这是我们目前最好的选择
There’ll be less collateral damage in Arklow.
在阿克罗镇脱轨的损害比较小
lt’s already being evacuated,
我们已经撤离那裹的居民
and we can’t let 777 make it to Stanton.
我们不能让777开到斯坦顿
Look, Mr. Galvin, with all due respect,
我无意冒犯
l’ve been railroading 28 years.
我在铁路已经工作了28年
l’m telling you, we got a real chance to stop this thing.
我们很有机会让列车停下来
No, we already tried.
我们已经试过了
That was from the front.
那是从前面
We’re long hood lead back.
我们要从后面拉住它
lt’s a different situation. We got more control now.
情况不同 我们比较能控制列车
What if l cancel the derailer
如果我取消脱轨行动
and you fail, Frank?
而你失败了怎么办?
That train will be doing 70 miles an hour into that elevated S-curve in Stanton.
列车会以时速70哩冲向斯坦顿
The damage will be 100 times worse.
损失会比现在多出百倍
Right. l’m just telling you, the portable derailer is worthless.
但我要说携带式脱轨器没有用
You got too much train traveling entirely too fast.
目前的车厢太多也开得太快
Maybe 1206 should just stay on it as a backup.
也许可以让1206支援
Look, l am not jeopardizing more personnel and more property
我不会让更多人员或财产受到危害
just because some engineer wants to play hero.
只因为有某个机师想逞英雄
End of discussion!
讨论到此结束
That train is our property.
那辆列车是我们的财产
lt’s our decision!
向我们做决定
Now you stop your pursuit
你现在就停车
or l will fire you!
不然我就开除你
Fire. You already did.
你已经开除我了
Already did what?
已经怎么样?
You’ve already fired me.
你已经开除我了
l received my 90-day notice in the mail
我已经收到90天的通知信了
72 days ago.
就在72天前
Forced early retirement, half benefits.
强制提早退休 红利减半
So with three weeks left.
所以你只剩3个礼拜
you’re going to risk your life for us
却还是要为我们冒生命危险?
Not for you.
不是为了你们
l’m not doing it for you.
我这么做不是为了你们
Frank.
法兰克
Let me see that thing.
把无线电给我
Mr. Galvin, this is Will Colson, your conductor.
盖文先生 我是列车长威尔考森
l’m letting you know, we’re going to run this bitch down.
我要告诉你 我们要追到列车
Maybe you didn’t hear what l just said, Colson.
你没听到我刚刚说的吗 考森?
l will fire you!
我会开除你
Well, that’s too bad.
真可惜
l was just starting to like this job.
我才开始喜欢上这份工作呢
God damn it, you listen to me!
该死 你给我听着
You son of a bitch! You will be fired!
你这混♥蛋♥ 你会被开除的
You’re breaking up. Sorry, you’re…
讯号♥不清楚
This garbage is…
别胡说了…
Sir, l think they’re gone.
长官我想他们已经收不到了
This is your headache now, Hooper.
现在他们是你的问题了 胡波
Now you get them off the main
你得让他们离开主线
or consider yourself shit-canned, too!
不然你自己工作也不保
l like them.
我喜欢他们
Bring up Beech Siding to Arklow.
让我看进入阿克罗镇的路线图
Take a look behind me, you can see emergency evacuation measures
各位可以看到大家正在紧急撤离
are currently in effect right here in the tiny town of Arklow.
这里是铁轨旁的小镇阿克罗
The lash-up was a no-go.
导引车失败
1206 to Fuller Yard. Connie, are you there? Over.
1206呼叫富勒调度场 康妮你在吗
Frank. l’m real sorry about Galvin.
法兰克 我为盖文的态度道歉
That’s okay. Listen, listen. ls he off?
没关系 他挂断了吗?
Yeah, he’s gone.
对 他挂电♥话♥了
Okay, listen up. l’m going to need you to do us a favor.
听着 我需要你随时告诉我们
l need you to keep us posted on the speed and location of 777.
777的速度与位置
Location and speed. Over.
位置和速度 完毕
Connie?
康妮?
Frank, 777’s 9 miles out of Arklow.
777在阿克罗镇外9哩
You got some catching up to do.
你得快点赶上它
9 miles out of Arklow.
阿克罗镇外9哩
What did you say your wife’s first name was?
你说你老婆叫什么名字?
Darcy.
达儿希
So, what was the long story you didn’t want to make long?
你说来话长的故事是什么?
l come home from work two weeks ago and she’s texting on the phone.
有天我回家看到她在传简讯
l ask her who with, she says, “Nobody.”
我问她传给谁 她说不重要
l say, “Let me see the phone.” She says no.
我要她给我看电♥话♥ 她不要
This goes on five or six times.
这件事发生了五、六次…
Wait, you’re losing me. She’s texting…
我没听懂 她传简讯…?
There’s this guy we both went to school with.
有个家伙是我们以前同学
He’s a cop, he’s a PA state trooper.
他现在是州警
He’s always had a thing for Darcy. Going way back.
他喜欢达儿希很久了
1206, where are you?
1206 你们在哪里?
1206 here, Connie.
1206回覆 康妮
We’re just passing milepost 5-7.
我们刚刚通过57号♥哩程标
You’re about a mile and a half behind.
你们大约还落后1 . 5哩
How far out of Arklow is 777?
777离阿克罗镇还有多远?
Seven and a half miles. lt picked up speed. You better step on it.
7.5哩 还在加速 你们动作要快
l’m stepping on it, in it, around it and through it, Connie.
我们全速前进中
Thank you. Over.
完毕
She’s texting on the phone,
她不断传简讯
l keep on asking for it, she keeps on saying no.
我一直问她 她一直说没事
She starts to walk away and l grab for it.
然后她走开 我抓住她…
You hit her? No, no, no.
一你打她? 一我没有
l mean, l scared her, but l didn’t hit her.
我吓吓她 但我没有打她
Anyway, l drive to this guy’s house
总之我开车到那家伙的家
and tell him we need to talk, let’s take a ride.
说我们得谈谈
He jumps in my truck and starts in with,
他上了我的车后说
You got it all wrong. We’re just friends.
我误会了 他们只是朋友
Then he stops
然后他停下来…
once he sees the gun l got sitting on the dash. Oh!
他看到我的车上有枪
l look him in the eye and say, “She’s my wife.
我看着他 跟他说这是我老婆
You find a new friend.”
你去找别人当朋友吧
You pulled a gun on a cop?
你对警♥察♥掏枪?
Frank, 777 just passed milepost 61.
法兰克?777刚通过61号♥哩程标
Thank you, Connie.
谢谢你 康妮