l might be able to think straight and do my job.
我就能好好思考做好工作
You been on my ass this whole trip! You’re blaming it on me?
你把事情推到我身上?
l’m just saying, pick a goddamn job!
够了一个工作
l got my job! You pick one!
一我有工作了 一弄油门或者是插销
you pull the pin! lt’s one or the other! You’re five pins too many.
你去弄插销 你多了五个插销
Pull the pins. You’re right, pull the pins.
弄好插销 你说的对
l’ve had my training! All right?
我有通过训练
Yeah, but we’re out here in the real world. This ain’t training.
但这是实际工作
ln training, they just give you an F.
训练不合格 最多被当掉
Out here, you get killed.
这里玩真的 没搞好你就没命
l screwed up, okay? Yes, you did.
我错了 好吗?
Stop and roll back and l’ll cut the empties.
停车 后退 我把空车拿掉
Roll back?
后退?
Oh, Lord.
天啊
We can’t stop out here on the main.
我们在主线上不能停车
We’re more than a mile out on the main,
已经离开一哩了
more than a mile to the next stop.
离下一站还有一哩多
You don’t take a consist this size that distance in reverse.
这样的长度距离不能后退
Fine. Then we’ll make the turn at the next siding.
那我们到一个侧线再倒转
We do that, we’re late. l don’t run late.
那样会迟到 我不想迟到
Just green-sheet it and we’ll move on.
记录下来就好
Come on. We green-sheet it and it’s my ass! Cut me some slack.
做纪录就会害到我
What do you mean, it’s your ass? You’re a Colson.
害到你?你姓考森耶
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
That means you can call your uncle and they’ll take care of it.
你叔叔会帮你
ls that what this is about?
你是因为这样找我麻烦吗?
No, it’s about the five cars too many.
不是 是因为多了5节车厢
We’re gonna stop, roll back
那我们就停车 后退
and cut those empties!
放掉多的车厢
This may be your engine, but it’s my goddamn train.
这是你的车头 但列车是我的
Yes, it is.
这是你的列车没错
l’m the goddamn conductor! That’s true.
一我才是列车长 一没错
1206, check in.
呼叫1206列车
l’ll write you up and green-sheet your ass.
我要打你的小报告
1206, this is dispatch. What’s your location? Over.
1206列车 请回报位置 结束
Something’s funny? No.
一什么东西这么好笑 一没事
What the hell are you laughing at? What are you laughing at?
那你在笑什么
Because it’s funny. You’re a funny guy.
因为很有趣 你是个有趣的人
Well-trained, but funny.
训练有素 但是好笑
Yeah, this is 1206.
这里是1206列车
We’re 60 miles from Wilkins.
我们距离威尔森60哩
Forty minutes out of Fuller Yard.
距离富勒调度场40分钟
Negative, 1206. Clear your train at the next siding until further instructed. Over.
要求拒绝 请在下一个侧线离开
What’s up?
发生什么事
There’s an unmanned train out of Fuller, on the northbound track. Over.
富勒有一辆无人列车正在北行中
On our track?
跟我们同一轨道?
A coaster?
滑行车?
we don’t have all the details yet.
我们没有进一步的消息
Just proceed to the next siding and hold tight. Over.
请前往下一条侧线
Next siding’s not for 10 miles.
下一条侧线还有10哩
Affirmative, 1206.
了解 1206列车
Just get in that siding and sit tight until we give you the all-clear. Over.
请尽速前往侧线等候指示
Affirmative.
收到
lt’s coming right at us.
它正对我们而来
More word on that runaway freight train in rural Pennsylvania.
有关宾州失控列车的进一步消息
The train, AWVR777, otherwise known as 777,
列车编号♥AwvR 777 简称777
left Fuller Yard in northern PA sometime before 8:00 a.m. this morning
今早大约八点离开宾州北部的
and no one was onboard.
富勒调度场 车上无人控制
Live, local, late-breaking.
最新当地消息
The engineer, they say, made an error in controlling the train.
消息指出驾驶操控判断错误
Before leaving the locomotive, he intended to apply the independent brakes.
离开车厢前 他想启动独♥立♥刹车
And then by the time he realized his mistake,
等他发现错误时
the train was going too fast for him to climb back on.
列车速度已经太快无法再上车
We’re being told now by a spokesperson for the Public Utilities Commission
据铁路管理局表示
that this employee will be held accountable.
驾驶须承担所有责任
Connie?
康妮
Headquarters is on the phone. lt’s Galvin.
总公♥司♥来电 盖文在线上
Mr. Galvin, how are you?
盖文先生 你好吗?
God damn it. How could this happen?
这怎么可能发生
lt’s an unfortunate combination of human error and bad luck.
这是人为错误与衰运的组合
Luck?
运气?
l was a yardmaster for 10 years, Ms. Hooper.
我当过调度场主管十年
Luck has no business in a rail yard.
运气在火车这一行不该存在
What are we worried about in terms of cargo?
载货物有需要担心的吗?
Well, obviously, the diesel fuel’s a concern.
当然油料需要担心
No, l said cargo.
不 我在问货物
Okay, well, cars 7 through 10 and 16 through 19
7到10号♥ 16到19号♥列车
are carrying a chemical called molten phenol.
载运了化学原料液态酚
We’re still trying to connect with the shipper to determine exactly what that is.
我们还在了解它的用途
lt’s used in the manufacture of glue.
那是用来生产黏剂的
Can you hold on one moment?
能请你等一下吗
You know about molten phenol? Yes.
一你懂液态酚的用途? 一对
Mr. Galvin,
盖文先生…
we have an FRA inspector here.
现场有一位联邦铁路局的代表
May l put you on speaker?
我可以用扩音吗?
Region 2 Federal Safety lnspector Scott Werner.
我是第二区安全检查员史考特华纳
How can l help?
有什么可以帮忙…
Just tell me what you know about molten phenol.
快告诉我这玩意的用途
Well, it’s serious stuff.
它是危险物质
Very toxic, highly combustible.
毒性很强 非常易燃
Oh, that’s terrific.
太好了
Hooper, get state police back on the line.
胡波 请联络州警
Make sure they got a HazMat team briefed and ready.
请他们派遣危险物质处理小组
And ask them to put a spotter chopper over 777.
派直升机跟紧777
l take it you’ve sided all rail traffic?
你应该已经清除线上的列车?
On our end, yes.
我们的都通知了
Brewster’s notifying its own.
布鲁斯特那边会通知他们的列车
how are we going to handle this?
我们该怎么处理
l mean, this train is en route to pass through some highly populated areas.
列车会经过人口密集的区域
We’re having a strategy call in about two minutes.
我们两分钟后会开应变电♥话♥会议
All right, l’ll be ready.
我会准备好
You won’t be on the call, Ms. Hooper.
你不需要参加会议
Excuse me? You’ll be advised.
一什么? 一结论会通知你
For now, coordinate with local authorities.
你的当务之急是协调当地各单位
God knows we gotta have over 100 crossings that need to be secured.
有超过一百个平交道需要控管
One hundred and seventy-three.
一共173个
Railroad crossings.
平交道
Between here and AWVR substation in Brewster.
从这里到布鲁斯特分站
Listen, Mr. Galvin,
盖文先生
this train is half a mile long
这列车的长度半哩
with eight freight cars of hazardous chemicals and 5,000 gallons of diesel fuel.
载运八节有毒物质和五千加仑柴油
and is traveling at speed into population
加速前往人口密集区域
Sir, we’re not just talking about a train here.
这不是一般的列车
We’re talking about a missile the size of the Chrysler Building.
这是有如101大楼般的巨大飞弹
So, what is your point, Ms. Hooper?
你想讲什么?
My point is after it crosses through Findlay,
一旦它通过芬德雷
there’s about 12 miles of vacant farmland,
会经过12哩的农地
but after that, it’s nothing but town after town all the way to Stanton.
但之后一路到斯坦顿全都是住♥宅♥区
We have a very limited window here.
我们手上的时间不多
So, what are you suggesting we do, derail it?
你建议让它脱轨吗?
Yes, sir, l am.
是的
While we still can.
趁我们还有机会的时候
l understand that’s gonna cost the company a lot of money…
我知道这样成本很大
Do you think?
你知道多少吗?
Ms. Hooper, we’re not gonna intentionally destroy one of our own trains.
我们不可能摧毁自己的列车
Not when we can still stop it.
我们还有机会让列车停止
We can avoid a lot of collateral…
这样可以避免…
l’m going to extend you my last ounce of good will and pretend this conversation never happened.
我会当做这段对话没有发生过
He thinks l’m worried about my job.
他以为我怕我保不住饭碗
Ma’am, please stay in your van.
请留在车内