What, police work?
什么 警♥察♥本能?
No. Surviving.
不 求生本能
You guys should consider yourselves very lucky.
你们这些人真应该庆幸自己命大
A few more minutes of exposure to those chemicals…
在那种化学物质里多待上几分钟
and you would have gone into full arrest, never woken up.
你们就彻底长睡不起了
My memory…will it ever come back?
我的记忆…还会恢复吗?
The human body can endure significant trauma, Detective.
警官 人体可以承受相当大的创伤
For better or for worse, it’ll all come back sooner or later.
不管好坏 你的记忆迟早会恢复的
Okay.
好的
Captain.
队长
You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.
如果你不愿意 你不用做这些
I just don’t know of any other way that we can be together.
我只是不知道还有什么别的办法 能让我们在一起
What’s stopping us, Detective?
有什么能阻止我们呢 警官先生?
Celebration in advance. ‘Cause I have a plan.
提前庆祝吧 我有了个计划
A plan that could see us all retired within the next two weeks.
一个可以让我们在两周内赚足老本的计划
Hey, you tell him yet? Tell me what?
嘿 你告诉他了吗? 告诉我什么?
This is a mark worth millions. No security on corporate insurance.
这个人值好几百万 公♥司♥保险没有什么疏漏
That’ll cover getting him back fast, no matter what the price.
还包括尽快把他赎回 不管是什么价钱
With the prenup we have, there’s just no other way.
因为我签了婚前协议 我别无选择
I want them all dead and the trail leading to McCain.
我要让他们全都死 把罪名推到麦凯恩身上
If something goes wrong… It won’t.
如果出了意外… 不会的
But if it does?
但如果真出了呢?
Then we’ll just do what we have to do.
那我们就得做我们该做的
Hey. You okay? Yeah.
嘿 你没事吧? 没事
I’m fine.
我很好
Captain.
队长
I think you’re lookin’ for this.
我想你在找这个
There’s someone I want you to meet.
介绍个人给你认识
Can I trouble you for a cigarette?
能麻烦你给支烟吗?
I don’t smoke.
我不抽烟
Wouldn’t be lying to me, now, would you?
你该不会骗我吧?
And if I were?
如果我会呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!