What’s the matter with you? Fuck.
你是怎么回事啊? 靠
You better stay in the garbage, ’cause I ain’t through with you.
你最好待里头别出来 我跟你还没完
All right. This is gonna sting a bit.
好了 可能会有点疼
Son of a bitch! So who’s Erin?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 艾琳是谁?
Your wife?
你老婆?
Or my daughter. I can’t remember which.
或者是女儿 我记不清是谁了
At least you got somebody outside of this place.
至少你在外头还有亲人
You’ll remember her soon enough.
你很快就能记起她的
Soon as we get out of here, it’ll all come back to you.
等我们一出去 你就会全记起来的
How can you be so sure we’re gonna
等我们离开这里
like what we have when we get out of this place?
你怎么能确定我们会喜欢原来的生活呢?
I mean, what could have brought us all here
我是说 我们沦落到这副田地
that’s worth remembering anay?
过去值不值得想起呢?
Nothin’. That’s exactly it. Nothin’ we can remember here…
没关系 就是这样 我们在记起的任何事情
is gonna have anything to do with who we really are.
跟我们是谁没有任何关系
The choices we make from here on out of this shit hole…
而我们在这里为了逃生而作的选择
that’s what’s gonna define us.
才能看出我们是什么样的人
You really believe that? Yeah, man. I do.
你真的信那个? 是的 哥们 我信
Shit.
该死
I didn’t want to say anything around those two other jokers, but…
我不想跟那俩白♥痴♥说的 不过
I know who we are.
我知道我们是谁
You remember something? Yeah.
你想起点什么了? 是的
About you and me?
关于你和我?
Yeah. This smell. This smell for the longest time…
是的 这种气味 我一直能闻到一种气味
out there and then in here.
外面有 这里也有
See?

I remember. I have orange trees. You have orange trees.
我记得 我有一些桔子树 你有桔子树
Yeah, on my ranch. It’s been in my family for generations. Shit.
是的 在我的农场里 我们家好几代都种这个 该死
I’m Coles. You’re Coles then.
我是科尔斯 那你是科尔斯了
I’m William Coles. I really am.
我是威廉·科尔斯 我真的是
He was right. I think he was guessing.
他说的对 我想他是蒙的
I don’t have kids. At least I don’t think I do.
我没有孩子 至少我记得是没有
Wait a minute. Why are you telling me this?
等一等 你为什么要告诉我这个?
Don’t you see? You’re McCain. Me, McCain? No!
你难道不明白吗? 你是麦凯恩 我? 麦凯恩? 不!
Yes. You actually remember this?
是的 你真的记得这个?
I…
我…
Our original terms that we proposed to you are more than fair.
我们起先向你们提出的条款是相当公平的
You want this bid, you get back to me within an hour.
你们要觉得这个价可以 一个小时之内来找我
No. No, but you have to be McCain.
不 不 但你应该是麦凯恩
You have to be McCain. What makes you so sure?
你一定是麦凯恩 你凭什么这么肯定?
For whatever reason, you’re the only one I feel like I can trust…
不凭什么 我觉得你是唯一可以信任的人
and if I can remember that, they’re not far behind,
既然我记起了这些 他们也很快就能想起
so we gotta get out now.
我们必须尽快离开这
What if you’re wrong? I’m not, okay? You’re McCain.
如果你错了怎么办? 我不会的 行吗? 你就是麦凯恩
It’s the only thing that makes sense. Fuck. I’m not McCain.
只有这样才说得通 靠 我不是麦凯恩
What? I remember too.
什么? 我也想起来了
What?
什么?
How could you do that?
你怎么能那样对我?
Humiliate me like a dog!
当我是狗一样侮辱!
Like a stinking fucking dog!
当我是条臭哄哄的老狗?
You tried to humiliate me! You see this? You see?
你侮辱我是吗? 你看看我的手 看到了吗?
Get the hell off!
滚一边去!
They were turning blue! Get off me!
都已经绑得发紫了! 放开我!
What’s the matter with you? How could you fucking do that?
你是怎么回事? 你♥他♥妈♥怎么能那样对我?
You would have done the same thing.
换你也会这么做的
You were the one with the gun!
你是那个拿枪的人!
Hey.

There’s someone outside.
外面来人了
Where is he?
他在哪?
Right over there. See him? Behind the gate.
就在那里 看到了吗? 门后面
Is it them?
是他们吗?
No, I don’t think so. It’s gotta be too soon.
不 我想不是 他们没那么快
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey, you! Hey! Over here!
嘿! 嘿! 兄弟! 嘿! 看这边!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Over here! Hey!
看这边! 嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Back off. Let me try.
退后 让我试试
Can you see anything?
你能看到什么吗?
Um, uh, move it around. Move it around.
呃 左右晃一下 晃一下
Whoa, whoa. What’s that? Holy shit. It’s a kid.
那是什么? 我靠 是个小孩
Kid! Hey!
孩子! 嘿!
He doesn’t understand.
嘿! 他听不懂
He doesn’t know what you’re saying. He doesn’t speak English.
他不知道你们说什么 他不懂英语
What the hell?
这是怎么回事?
Ramon. Vamos.
雷蒙 走啦
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Go get your parents!
去叫你♥爸♥妈过来!
Wait, wait, wait, look! He’s going back! He’s going back!
等等 等等 看! 他往回走了! 他往回走了!
You sure? Yeah. He’s good. He’s going to them.
是吗? 是的 好孩子 他去找他爸妈了
Yeah, he’s getting in. Look at him!
好了 他上车了 快看!
They’re coming! Whoo-hoo!
他们来了!
You did it!
你成功了!
Whoo! Over here! Look over here!
这里! 看这里!
No. No!
不 不!
No! Help! Hey! No. Shit!
不! 救命! 嘿! 不 该死!
No! Fuck it.
不! 我靠!
Shit.
该死
Hey, can I get some help up here?
嘿 能不能上来帮帮我?
Here.

Thanks.
谢谢
You know I’m not gonna be able to get those off.
你知道 我没办法把手铐弄开
Thanks anay.
还是得谢谢你
You think I’m afraid of dying?
你觉得我怕死?
I’m not afraid of dying.
我不怕死
I didn’t tell you to give up.
我的意思不是让你放弃
What’s the E.T.A. On our backup?
我们的支援大概什么时候到?
At least 20 minutes away.
至少还得20分钟
I’m over this. Let’s crash.
不等了 我们行动吧
Police! Nobody move.
警♥察♥! 不许动!
Where is he? What’s this?
他在哪里? 怎么回事?
I got nothing over here. You? Clear!
我这边没有 你呢? 没用!
Got people back here? No?
这后面有人吗? 没有
You see him? No.
你见到他了吗? 没有
Where is he? I said where is he?
他在哪里? 我说他在哪里?
Who owns the pickup?
那辆皮卡是谁的?
You think if you keep talking they’ll eventually understand?
你以为你不停的说下去他们就能听懂吗?
The yellow pickup! The yellow one is mine.
黄色的那辆! 黄色的那辆是我的
What about it?
它怎么了?
How stupid do those guys think we are?
那帮家伙当我们是白♥痴♥吗?
Might have been born at night but not last night.
我们可不是三岁小孩
Hey, step on the gas.
嘿 开快点
Let’s pick up Leon and Ray and finish this up.
赶紧去接上利昂和雷 把这事了结了
First the locker, now this.
先是那个储物柜 然后又是这个
Hey. Fuckin’ tracker.
嘿 该死的追踪器
We gotta get that gun.
我们得拿到那把枪
We already tried. Not together, we haven’t.
我们已经试过了 没一起试啊 我们没有
Well, let’s get the rope. I’ll do it.
那去拿绳子 我来试试
You guys had your chance to fuck this up. Let me. Maybe I can get it.
你们俩已经搞砸一次了 让我来 也许我能拿到
They’re gonna be here any minute, all right?
他们可能随时回这里 对吗?
So does it matter what we do? We can draw straws, whatever.
所以我们怎么着都无所谓了 我们可以抽签决定 或者别的
I’m sick of waiting for these bastards.
我受不了这么等这帮混♥蛋♥了
I swear, I want ’em to come back.
我说 我希望他们回来
And what are you gonna do? Whine until they surrender?
那你打算怎么办? 哭到他们投降?
Why don’t you two shut up? Fuck you.
你们两个怎么不闭嘴? 去你♥妈♥的♥
You’re the moron that left the gun up there. Hey.
都是你这个白♥痴♥把枪留那里 嘿
I remember.
我记起来了
I remember.
我记起来了
I was seven and you were nine.
我七岁 你九岁
We…We wanted to go out on the lake one day with some friends.
我们…我们那天想跟伙伴们去湖上玩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!