Guys! Hey! Hey!
哥们! 嘿! 嘿!
Whoa. This canister’s busted open. I think it fell from up there.
这个罐子裂开了 应是从上面掉下来的
You think that’s what caused us all to be like this?
你觉得是这玩意儿 把我们整成这样了吗?
Maybe.
可能吧
Hey, stop gettin’ high on that shit and untie me!
嘿 你还吸上瘾了是吧 快给我解开!
We all inhaled way more than that little sniff you just got.
我们吸的量肯定比你刚闻那一下 要多得多
Let me ask you this.
让我问你个问题
Why would you put up bars on all these windows…
就这么个破烂地方 为什么所有的窗户上都装着铁栏杆
have a high-tech door lock in this shit hole of a place?
还装了个高科技电子锁?
Somebody’s obviously gone to a lot of expense to secure this.
显然是有人花了大价钱 想确保这地方安全
Something either very dangerous or very valuable in here.
这里要不就是有特危险的 要不就是有特值钱的东西
There, with the trash can. Is he one of yours?
那里 推清洁车那个 是你的人吗?
I’m not sure. We contract out most maintenance. Find out.
我不太确定 保洁之类的我们 一般都包出去了 去查查
What the…Come on, honey. Come on.
这是怎么… 快点 宝贝 快点
It’s gone, Captain. The signal’s gone.
没信♥号♥♥了 队长 信♥号♥♥消失了
What do you mean gone? He hasn’t done anything.
你说消失是什么意思? 他什么都没干
Anderson, what’s going on out there? Break silence. Talk to me.
安德森 那里发生什么事了? 说话 回答我
Nothin’ here, Captain.
没有异常 队长
McGahey, can you tell? Nothin’, Captain.
迈戈 你那里呢? 正常 队长
All right. It’s a go. Stop him.
好吧 行动 截住他
Anything? Nothin’.
找到什么没? 没有
Keys. Captain, what’s goin’on?
钥匙 队长 怎么回事?
He’s one of ours. His name’s Frank Gilroy. He’s not all there.
他是我们的员工 他叫弗兰克·吉尔洛 脑子不太正常
Anderson, ease up. He works here.
安德森, 放了他 他在这工作
Affirmative. Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go.
收到 快 我们走
Shit!
糟糕!
Captain, it’s a false bottom. Must open up to the basement.
队长 柜子底是假的 肯定通到地下室
Basement? We’re on it. Go, go, go!
地下室? 我们赶紧过去 走 走 走!
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
嘿 看着我 看着我
Why were you standing in front of this locker?
为什么你要站在 这个柜子前面?
Big man told me, Frank, I could get $20.
大个子让我来的 他叫弗兰克来的 他会给我20块钱
Captain, we’ve located the bag.
队长 我们找到包了
Check that corridor. Check that one.
检查那条走廊 你检查那个
Captain, the bag’s empty.
队长 包是空的
Check that fucking corridor! Secure that stairwell!
去检查那条该死的走廊! 还有那边的楼梯间!
You try all the windows?
你试过所有的窗户了?
They’re all barred.
全都装了栏杆
All of them? Yep.
全部都是? 是
That’s the only door.
那是唯一的门
Sorry.
对不起
Okay.
没事
Sorry. Okay.
对不起 没事
Fuck!
靠!
Son of a bitch. Ow.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Big disappointment, huh?
很失望吧?
Piss off.
滚开
Does the name Coles mean anything to you?
你对科尔斯这个名字有什么印象吗?
Nope. How about Woz?
不记得 那沃兹呢?
Look, nothin’ means anything to me right now, all right?
听着 现在我对什么事 都没一点印象了
I remember bein’ in that room.
我记得在那个房♥间里
Then I remember just walkin’ in here. Other than that…
然后我记得自己走进这里 除此之外就…
it’s like I landed in a fuckin’ Alzheimer’s ward.
我是不是得了老年痴呆啊
What about you? Huh?
你怎么样?
It’s all of us.
大家都一样
That’s too bad.
真是太糟糕了
Wash your hands. Oh.
洗洗你的手
Won’t open. I already checked it.
打不开的 我已经检查过了
All right. So, let’s go over this again. You woke up…
好吧 我们从头想一下 你醒了…
I saw you guys. There was blood on the shovel.
我看到你们 看到带血的铁铲
There was blood everywhere.
看到到处都是血
A broken cell phone. I just freaked out and headed for the door.
还有一个破碎的手♥机♥ 我很害怕 直奔着门去了
You didn’t move anything. You didn’t see nothing else? No.
你什么都没动? 你没看见其他什么? 没有
Anything suspicious or odd?
有什么可疑的或者是奇怪的事吗?
I saw two chairs back to back in the storeroom with rope around it.
我看到储藏室有两把背靠背的椅子 周围都是绳子
Well, that’s interesting.
那倒有点意思
Well, obviously, whatever went down here
不管这里发生了什么
didn’t go down as planned, right?
显然都不是按计划发生的 对吗?
Trapped like fuckin’ rats. So that’s it? That’s everything?
像群老鼠被困在这里 就这些? 就这么个过程?
Yep. Pretty much.
是 就这样了
Hey. Ask him about the phone call.
问问他电♥话♥的事
What?
什么?
Ask him… about the phone call.
问他…电♥话♥的事
What? What phone call?
什么? 什么电♥话♥?
There’s a phone in here? Um, listen…
这里有电♥话♥? 听着…
When you guys were still passed out…
你们还昏迷不醒的时候
he went to answer the phone. Where’s the phone?
他去接了个电♥话♥ 电♥话♥在哪里?
Listen, I was gonna tell you…
听着 我打算告诉你…
Just…Just tell me who was on the phone.
告诉我是谁打来的
I don’t know. Some guy.
我不知道 一个男的
That’s funny that you forgot to mention that little tidbit.
你居然会忘了提这个小插曲
Some guy. Who? What?
一个男的 是谁? 说什么了?
I…I don’t know. He just started talking.
我…我不知道 拿起电♥话♥他就开说
So he recognized your voice then? No. I don’t think so.
那他认出你的声音了? 不 我想没有
I mean, it was noisy on his end. It was construction or something.
我是说 他那头很吵 可能在搞施工之类的
Whose side are you on anay, man?
你到底是哪边的 哥们
Wait a minute. You think I’m with them?
等一等 你认为我跟他们是一伙的?
He talked to you. He recognized your voice, right?
他跟你说话 他认出你的声音 不是吗?
Let’s tie this motherfucker up. Yeah.
让我们把这杂种捆起来 好
Wait a minute. I picked up the phone.
等一下 我拿起话筒
The caller asked if I was so-and-so.
打电♥话♥那人就问我是不是某某
I said, “No, so-and-so’s in the john. ”
我就说: “不是 某某去厕所了”
Then he asked if I was someone else.
然后他就问我是不是另外一个人
I didn’t know what to say, so I just changed the subject.
我不知道说什么 就转移了话题
Bullshit! What was I supposed to say?
放屁! 那我该说什么?
“Hey, buddy, I can’t remember jack shit.
“嘿 哥们 我屁都不记得了
Could you please tell me what’s goin’ on?
你能告诉我发生什么事了吗?
We’ve all beaten the hell out of each other here
我们在这里互相大打出手
and fried our brains in the process. ”
脑袋想炸也没结果”
Does that make any sense to you? Think about it.
这样说能合适吗? 想想吧
He talked to you. He recognized your voice, man.
他跟你说话 他认出你的声音了 兄弟
He didn’t know who I was. He asked if I was two different people.
他不知道我是谁 他问我是不是两个不同的人
He didn’t know. I’m not on the caller’s side.
他也不知道 我跟打电♥话♥的人不是一伙的
Well, somebody in here’s gotta be.
好吧 这里肯定有人跟那家伙一伙
I’m not on anybody’s side.
反正不是我
Captain, it’s back. What?
队长 又出现了 什么?
The tracking signal…it’s back.
追踪信♥号♥♥…又出现了
It’s headed due east from our location.
正朝着我们的正东方向去了
What’s the signal strength on that thing?
那东西显示的信♥号♥♥强度怎么样?
It’ll hold for about two miles. All right. Start putting a tail on it.
两英里以内都能保持吧 好的 马上跟上去
Captain, I saw one of the guys.
队长 我看到他们其中一个
Who? One of the pickup guys walked right past me.
谁? 一个接货的家伙刚跟我擦肩而过
Can you I.D. Him? Yeah. Yes, sir.
你能认出他吗? 是的 能 长官
Curtis, hold on. Anderson’s coming with you.
柯蒂斯 等等 安德森跟你一起去
They’re headed toward the interstate.
他们朝着州界去了
I got a good look at one of’em. Did you?
我看清了其中一个人的长相 是吗?
Promise me next time you’ll do more than just look.
下次可边光惦记看了
Come on. Let’s make the call.
来吧 我们先打电♥话♥吧
No, no. We all agreed. He gets back here. We all make the call together.
不 不 我们说好了的 等他回来我们一起打电♥话♥
Hey, let’s go!
嘿 快点!
Hey!
嘿!
Look. I found the fucking keys.
看 我找到了些钥匙
Yeah, you got keys and no car.
是 你找到一串钥匙可是没有车
You got a holster and no gun
你找到一个枪套可是没有枪
and you got a cell phone in a million pieces downstairs.
楼下还有个摔得稀巴烂的手♥机♥
It’s making perfect sense, isn’t it? What can I say?
这都有什么用 你说? 我能说些什么?
Just relax, all right?
放松点 行吗?
They’re coming to kill us. You don’t know that.
他们要来杀我们 你怎么知道了?
What do you think they’re diggin’ out there, huh?
要不然他们在外头挖什么坑
They’re puttin’ a pool in?
难不成是挖游泳池?
What do you think you’re doin’? Orderin’ a pizza.
你这是想干嘛? 订个比萨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!