Oh! God!
哦 天哪!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁?
Hello?
喂?
Hey, big boy. Woz?
嘿 哥们 沃兹?
Woz?
沃兹?
He’s in the john. What?
他去厕所了 什么?
Brockman? Brockman, is that…
布洛克曼? 布洛克曼
Why aren’t you answerin’ the cell? Everything cool out there?
你怎么手♥机♥都不接? 你那边没事吧?
Yeah, it’s, uh…
没事 那个…
It’s broken. Uh, we’re fine.
手♥机♥坏了 我们没事
What? I can’t hear you.
什么? 我听不清楚
I said we’re fine. Good.
我说我们没事 那就好
Snakeskin wants to know if he left his piece out there.
蛇皮想知道他是不是 把枪套落在那了
A Glock. Where?
是把格洛克 放哪了?
I don’t know. In the desk.
我不知道 可能在桌子里
Just a second.
等一下
Yeah, it’s here. Would you speak up? I can’t hear you.
是的 在这里 你大点声行不? 我听不到
I said it’s here.
我说在这里
Yeah, I knew it. I told the fucking guy it was out there.
我就说嘛 我跟那傻♥逼♥说了肯定在那
I don’t know what his problem is.
真不明白他怎么回事
How’s Coles?
科尔斯怎么样?
He’s fine.
他很好
So, how long before you get back?
你们还得多久才回来?
Aren’t you a little antsy?
你着什么急?
Who knows? Maybe…I don’t know. Maybe a couple hours.
谁知道? 可能…我不清楚 可能还要几个小时
We’ll call you when it goes down. And, Brockman…
完事了我们会给你打电♥话♥ 还有 布洛克曼…
don’t go finishing things up there till we’re all done on our end.
我们这边完事之前 你那边先别动手
Yep. All right. I’m out of here.
好 那好 我先挂了
The cops are all over us.
四下里全是条子
What’s she doing?
她在干嘛?
Molina, we’ve got a problem.
莫林拿 出了点问题
Ms. Coles. I know.
科尔斯太太 我知道
You’re only supposed to come in here if something went wrong.
没特殊情况你不该进来的
I couldn’t. I just…
我不能 我…
Molina. She’s fine, Captain.
莫林拿 队长 她很好
You’ve got to get her in there. Understand?
你必须劝她再回到现场 明白吗?
Full signal.
满格信♥号♥♥
Curtis, you got a clean signal? It’s all good on this end.
柯蒂斯, 你那边信♥号♥♥如何? 接收得非常清晰
Okay, Ms. Coles. It’s time.
好了 科尔斯太太 到时间了
Number 52.
52号♥
All you gotta do is put it in and walk away. That’s all.
你只要把东西放进去 然后走开 仅此而已
They kidnapped my husband from his own building.
他们从我丈夫自己的大楼里 把他绑♥架♥了
I just can’t imagine what else they’re capable of…
我无法想像他们还能…
what else they might do when…
他们还可能做出什么 一旦…
Ms. Coles, if they come within five feet of you,
科尔斯太太 他们一旦靠近你
we’ll be all over ’em.
我们会立刻把他们拿下
It’s not taking this money to them that scares me.
我不是不敢把钱放过去
It’s what happens once I let go.
我是怕钱给了之后会发生什么
What happens to Bill then?
他们拿到钱会怎么处置比尔?
We won’t let them get away.
我们不会让他们逃了的
Just bring my husband back, Detective.
只要把我丈夫救回来 警探先生
He’s all I have.
他是我的唯一
Talk to me. Talk to me. Talk to me right now. Hey.
说话 说话 快跟我说话
Tell me what happened. I don’t know what happened.
告诉我发生了什么 我不知道发生了什么
Tell me what happened right now! I don’t remember.
快告诉我发生了什么! 我不记得了
Tell me what you know! Did you do this to me?
把你知道的都告诉我! 是你把我绑这里的吗?
Tell me what you know! Why did you do this to me?
把你知道的都告诉我! 为什么把我绑这里?
Tell me what happened right now, goddamn it!
你♥他♥妈♥的快告诉我发生了什么!
Don’t hit me anymore!
别打我了!
What’s the last thing you remember?
你记得的最后一件事是什么?
I don’t know. Me waking up. You smacking me around.
我不知道 我刚一醒来 你就在不停地打我
Please untie me.
麻烦给我松绑
W-Where are we? What is this place?
我们在哪里? 这是什么地方?
The desert. Desert?
沙漠 沙漠?
That much I do know.
我就知道这些
Are they dead? No.
他们都死了? 没有
Well, it’s gonna get real ugly when these guys wake up.
等这些家伙醒了一定没啥好事
You better untie me.
你最好给我松绑
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
如果我是你我就不会那么做
Where the fuck did this guy come from?
这个家伙是从哪里冒出来的?
Don’t listen to him. Hey, butt out!
别听他的 嘿 滚开!
Mind your own business!
闲事少管
Me and my friend, we got this straightened out.
我和我朋友 我们知道该怎么办
We don’t need your help.
用不着你帮忙
Really. Don’t untie him, man.
说真的 别给他松绑 哥们
And why not? What the hell do you know?
为什么不? 你究竟知道什么?
He’s tied up and we’re not. Right?
他被绑起来了 我们没有 对吗?
That’s brilliant. This guy doesn’t know anything either.
好极了 这个家伙也是一无所知
Just think about it for a second, would you?
好好想想吧 好吗?
Somebody did this.
既然有人把他绑起来
You know? And it makes sense that they did it for a reason, right?
那么做肯定是有原因的 对吧?
Yeah. And what reason is that?
是啊 那是什么原因呢?
It’s obvious, isn’t it?
这不是很明显吗?
Whatever side we’re on, it sure as hell ain’t his.
不管我们是哪一边的 肯定不会是跟他一边
What side? What are you talking about?
什么边不边的? 你在胡说些什么?
We’re not on sides. This isn’t teams.
我们分什么边了? 这又不是比赛
We’re all in this together! Period!
大家同坐一条船! 就是这样!
Okay. You got me.
好吧 就算你对
So, how the hell did we get here?
那我们怎么会在这里?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Yeah. McGahey, Anderson, stand by. She’s coming out.
是 迈戈 安德森 准备行动 她出来了
Everyone, hold position. Curtis, tell me when that thing moves.
所有人原地待命 柯蒂斯 一旦东西移♥动♥了马上报告
Oh, shit. What the hell happened to him?
哦 天哪! 他这是怎么了?
He’s been shot. He’s lost a hell of a lot of blood too. Take these.
他中枪了 流了很多血 拿着这些
Go up top and see if you can unlock him.
你上去试试看能不能开手铐
No. These are too big. These are car keys.
不行 这些钥匙太大了 都是车钥匙
Shit. You’re gonna let him go and not me?
该死 你们打算放了他却不放我?
Hey, the man’s been shot, so shut up.
嘿 这哥们中枪了 你给我闭嘴
So maybe I’m a doctor. I’m hurtin’ too.
没准我还是个医生呢 我也受伤了!
Is there a bathroom here? It’s right down that way.
这里有厕所吗? 就在那边
What’s your name? I don’t…I don’t know.
你叫什么名字? 我不…我不知道
You don’t remember anything?
你什么都不记得了?
I’m gonna die, aren’t I?
我快要死了 对吗?
I’m gonna die.
我要死了
What the hell is goin’on here?
这里究竟发生了什么?
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
I can’t help him unless I find a key. I’m gonna check this guy.
找不到钥匙就无能为力 我在这家伙身上找找
Get away! Get away! Hey, hey, hey! Watch it!
滚开! 滚开! 嘿 嘿! 当心!
Okay! Okay!
放手! 放手!
What did you have to go and do that for?
你为什么要那么做?
You attacked me. I was just tryin’ to help. Help, huh?
你先动手的 我不过想帮忙 帮忙?
Who asked you? Not you, asshole. Him.
谁要你帮忙了? 不是你 混♥蛋♥ 是帮他
Thought you might have the keys to the cuffs.
以为你会有手铐的钥匙
Listen. Listen. Whoa. Hold…Hold on.
听着 听着 喂 等…等等
It’s important you tell us what you know.
关键是你先告诉我们你知道些什么
I don’t have to tell you shit. You remember anything?
我不用告诉你们这帮混球 你记得点什么吗?
Do you remember…Do you know who the fuck you are? Say something!
你记得…你知道你♥他♥妈♥是谁吗? 你倒是说啊!
Of course I do. What do you remember then?
我当然记得 那你记得些什么?
This guy did this to us! That’s what I remember! He did this!
是他把我们害成这样的 我记得的! 就是他干的!
Hey, hey. I didn’t do anything to anybody.
嘿 嘿 我没有害任何人
You broke my fucking nose is what you did.
你♥他♥妈♥把我的鼻子弄伤了
Oh, you remember that? You actually remember that?
哦 你记得这事? 你真的记得?
Yeah. Yeah, I remember. Now get off my case.
是 我记得 离我远点
Okay, what’s your name then?
好吧 你叫什么名字?
My name? Fuck your mother. That’s my name.
我的名字? 操♥你♥妈♥ 这就是我名字
Go wash up. You don’t remember jack shit.
去洗洗吧 你连个屁也不记得了
You’ll remember my boot up your ass in about 10 seconds.
你过十秒会记得屁♥股♥挨踢的滋味
What the hell is this place, huh? Where the hell are we?
这究竟是什么地方? 我们究竟是在哪里?
Maybe you fucking asses will remember to pick me up!
你们这帮该死的混♥蛋♥ 总该把我扶起来吧!